So I'm about to get started on this coin bonanza right now and I need help deciding on either using Litecoin or...

So I'm about to get started on this coin bonanza right now and I need help deciding on either using Litecoin or Ethereum to transfer to Binance.

Which transfers faster, litecoin or ethereum?

LTC dummy.

Its the only coin with an actual use-case

LTC is faster and cheaper, but what mainly matters is what alt coin you're trying to buy. you can buy most alts with ETH, LTC not so much

Transferring from Coinbase by the way.

one word MCO

Going to most likely be going into ARK though TRX and IOTA do look appealing.

just check coinmarketcap.com, under the markets tab for each coin it shows where you can buy the coin and with what pair

if your altcoin uses the ETH network, would it make more sense to buy ETH since you are supporting that platform? does that make sense

Okay thanks for the heads up.

Seems on Binance ARK pairs with ETH so I guess I'l be going with ETH then.

If you're betting on anything to be the primary cryptocurrency used for market transactions you should go LTC

Give it another week before jumping in. Shit isn't looking good right now.

buy at the high? pleb.

In my experience ETH transfers really fast while LTC not so much. It may be due to TX fees. Anyway ETH has much more liquidity

>Which transfers faster, litecoin or ethereum?
Go for ETH.
You can use eth for trading too on most exchanges.

Have fun waiting eight days for your coin to arrive to your Coinbase wallet while you watch XRP and Monero moon.

;_:

Just rumors right guys ??

Reee don't remind me. Why does it take so fucking long to get money wired into an exchange?

ETH fast and more pairs. Also the creator isn't a retard

What do you mean? You can buy with CC or debit and get it in 10 seconds...

There's a limit and it took 8 days when you make a new account.

Buy Litecoin, tiny human

Is this part of your plan to make bagholders?

Dump incoming

any good vid links for starters? where to get wallet... legit coin retard

Just sent $5000 between exchanges with LTC minutes ago, shows up pretty much instantly and 6 confirmations and ready to trade in 15 minutes. Good luck getting that with BTC or recent-performance ETH

Litecoin - much faster!!!

Litecoin, its a no-brainer.

It depends, do you like money?

Why can't I buy shit on cuckbase?

LTC. Mars mission imminent

LTC

Yes, fuck BCASH and its centralized scam via shady means. LTC is better in every way.

Am an LTC holder but have a question

Sure LTC has better technology than BTC and Bcash,

but aren't there better coins out now that are cheaper than ltc too?

For example, what is the advantage of using LTC over RaiBlocks or Ripple?

Charlie Lee: "I’m not quitting Litecoin." "I will still spend all my time working on Litecoin. When Litecoin succeeds, I will still be rewarded in lots of different ways, just not directly via ownership of coins. I now believe this is the best way for me to continue to oversee Litecoin’s growth."

>actual use-case
that would be cryptokitties which runs on ETH, so go fuck yourself. ETH has to this day been the only place in crypto that has demonstrated real life applications.

tangible products > digital numbers

Ltc is on normiebase, so that's a huge advantage

I have 3 ETH and 3 LTC, am I gonna make it, lads?

yes, now buy 3 IOTA and you're actually gonna have a moon base at the end of 2018 (dump your LTC once it reaches 1-1.5k)