this must be the shittiest coin Ive ever seen

>prove a negative

>Explain why Veeky Forums stock isn't a bubble
>hint: you can't

>Explain why OP is a feggle
>I can't because OP already did

>being a newfag

BTC is a bubble.
BCH is a currency that will be widely used.

ofc it's a bubble
but who cares

i.e. show a counter-example.

>BCH will be widely used
fucking jesus, being a better piece of shit than a fucking piece of shit doesnt make you not a piece of shit.
Nothing with a bitcoin codebase will be used widely, or at all in the future.

Honestly, cashiers are just as deluded as corewhores

planet earth = bubble
now what

Nice bait

20k by eoy

Literally nobody calls Bitcoin "Bitcoin Core" except BCashers

explain why it is

Because it is a technology that can be built upon, is in its infancy as a market, seems promising with previous bubble history that always bounces back relatively quick, and is getting a lot more investors per day as it gets more mainstream notoriety (which it is getting a lot of right now).

Well, that's true if you are talking about cryptocurrency in general rather than just BTC. BTC was just a bubble and it is crashing, as it is an inferior technology. Ethereum is the coin predicted to most likely replace BTC as king currency.

>Crypto normie
>reading about crypto more and more
>decide to finally jump on the bandwagon
>what crypto does Veeky Forums recommend to a first timer

>Ethereum is the coin predicted to most likely replace BTC as king currency.
>gets stopped by cryptokittens

>explain why S&P 500 isn't a bubble

Buy Ethereum. It's the perfect time. It just started dipping again. It has been doing such and floating around $800 for a few days now. If you can get in on the dip, it'll be instant money.

If you can trade the curves that have been going on, then you'll make a lot of money on ETH.

and they actually haven't solved scalability at all.
Their blockchain is getting HUGE.
In some years we will see their demise, and people will understand why BTC kept the block size small

>explain why you wouldn't take advantage of this

not how logic works
you can get away with asking it in the beginning of the tech, because it has no history to prove anything. it now has a history to prove itself, so theres no reason to expect something different until someone has proof.

Very different thing

Because it is a composite of actual businesses that produce tangible products that are consumed by the masses and literally underpin our entire economy?

How fucking retarded are you?

>stocks
>not in a bubble
You're one naive idiot.

>it's not a bubble because the economy depends on it
Worst reasoning I've ever hard for why something is not a bubble.

Doubling over several years
vs
Up 6000% over the span of a year on old pieces of software that are becoming evidently less useful for what its speculation is driven by.

And it went up again.

I sure hope you took my advice and bought while it was low.

explain to me how you wouldnt be rich as fuck now if you went all in on apple, IBM, google, etc
at the very tip of the "tech bubble"

How many remember when the internet was just a bubble? You're repeating normie memes that you will be ashamed of in a few years like if you went around in 1998 explaining to people how the internet is a just a fad and no serious money will ever come of it. If you hadn't noticed we are not even growing anymore, we will have these bears for 3-6 months but as more Lightning progress is revealed and uncertainty turns to optimism the moon will be in the house of the bull.

It is a bubble, the fees have reached 1000 sat/B already, who are these fuckboys that still hold BTC?

50k by the summer

At what point is it a bubble? because ive been hearing this all the way up from 1k

100k 2019

Bitcoin was a bubble at $0.01 and it will be a bubble at $500,000.

The bubble may last longer than any of our lifetimes.

>Retards like this not realizing that Bitcoin is literally not functional anymore

This board surprises me again and again

you can't be that dense. We would all have been wiped by the darkhole you would have created by now, else.

the bubble has popped many times before, but it's always coming back stronger. You can only lose in short term.

Then you better sell/short

Because the technology behind it is proven to be more valuable than actual gold.
It has several times more applications and they're not controlled by any past regulations or market prices.

What this user said:
If you're so sure, I am hoping that you are short selling.

>Over the course of many years
damn you showed us

I cashed out bunch of BTC on the way up.
Just did my last sell just now. BTC may see another ATH in 10+ months

Made a fat wad of USD and bought 200 BCH around 2500.
Added to my inherited BCH, Bitcoin cash is the biggest bet I ever made.

Also keeping some BTC just in case

Godspeed anons. Q1 2018 will be a wild ride

get in on the bubble
dont miss lamboland
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Trips get. OP BTFO.