Tfw no coiner

>tfw no coiner

It seems too late to get in now unless you're already rich as fuck and just being a whale or market maker.

If I only have 100 bucks~ to put into a coin, I'm hardly going to see ROE like Bitcoin or Eth ever again.

ITS TOO LATE FOR ME, I WON'T MAKE IT, YOU GO AHEAD WITHOUT ME

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MKtQ4D3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too late for a lambo, not too late for a down payment on a house.

Don't be retarded, user.

link must be the shittiest scamcoin ive seen in a while

I don't know about that. Like I said, you need thousands to really enter now.

Link is probably the only hope for people like me

Look. I will help you out. Buy 100 USD worth of ETH. Hold it until it reaches its next ATH. Convert all of it to REQ, or FUN if you want higher risk, and forget you ever invested that 100 dollars in the first place. Check it this time next year.

Maybe check it in July and diversify a little. Slowly add 100 per week/month or something maybe.

I would highly suggest avoiding this market right now.
>how to lose all of your money

IS THIS A GOOD IDEA OR NOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

According to my understanding of physical laws, this shouldn't be possible. They must have had some sort of outside assistance.

It's not too late. Buy $100 worth of ETH. Do some research, look at how things are going up and down, try to find the patterns then buy into a large dip of some of the cheaper coins. Wait for it to go up again and sell when it starts to plane out or go backwards and you'll earn a couple bucks. Rince and repeat.

what have you got to lose?

Go fuck yourself senpai, I started with 250 euro on bittrex and am around 1600 now. Just modest buying and selling with 10-20% gains at a time

Ants are truly impressive as fuck

If there is one thing on earth that I'm autistic about it's ants

I can watch them for hours at a time

My 100 bucks won't go very far, but it seems worthless

I don't know how to day trade at all

No it really isn't
People have been posting pink wojaks and "wah you told me to buy" threads about REQ and FUN specifically. This guy is probably down in his position.
The entire market is full of hot air right now. Did you miss it when each top coin pumped 100%+ this month? Too much too fast, absolute definition of normie FOMO.

Also reminder you are FOMOing in this thread.

No I was here for that. Everything mooned the other week only making it more difficult for me to enter at all

The hard part is in finding out which coin is going to take off before you're too late. A coin might increase 30% and you may think it'll start going higher and then it crashes and you'll lose everything.

As a general rule prices never move in a straight line, up or down. Prices are coming down. Seeing everything so inflated (and so much it prevents you from buying) should be a warning siren in your head.

Of course but see pic related. Not like you'd lose $100 instantly just a chunk perhaps. Try again and you might catch a moon mission.

A big reason Bitcoin is the price it is is from FOMO... Fomo since 10 years ago

Well yeah but I'm trying to get in at some point and thinks end up mooning higher

I just want to sink my teeth into something and hold it, then at least its a start

ants have a carapace and are really strong and grippy. They can lock themselves in place pretty much even while projecting over a gap.

That's not true. Download Discord, join this group
discord.gg/MKtQ4D3
and start following CV's advice. Climb your way up.

I have around 600 euros to put monthly, maybe at best 1k, worth it fellas? It's troaway money.

Also ants are amazing, hi ants!

should have listened when we told you once BTC hit $1

most bitcoin millionaires left this board , your all fighting for scraps at this point lmao

granted i only made $200000 because i sold early but i risked my college savings

Look at a 10y btc chart. Note what happens literally every time it makes an exponential run.

having all the gear and no idea is just as bad. ive seen 50percent gains today when btc is on its arse. don't feel like you cannot partake in the mean time and find some more fiat by working a few hours overtime or something

OP, don't listen to that guy. He is the one who is most likely bitter about being down. I put in 1000 two weeks ago and now am at 1400. Not a huge gain, but fantastic % in my own opinion. Have hardly done any trading at all. Look. Like someone mentioned above, even if we experience a further dip, you will recover. Very few, if any, coins are at what will be their end-all ATH. Either believe in what is coming, or stay out. This guy discouraging you appears to only be in this to "get rich quick." If you believe in the technology, then you believe that we are only just warming up and that most of these "dips" are irrelevant. The market is very hard to predict. The best time to get in is always yesterday.

Well lucky for you user
I hope you do good with it

Yeah I know

50% in what?

Then do it faggot. No one gives a shit about you or your gains. Either do or don't put money in

YO MAN. ITS OKAY. COME AWAY FROM THE LEDGE.
My portfolio is $10k today. You know what I started out with this summer? $100. You can do it too user.

>He thinks it's too late

I will never understand no coiners

I may commission a study on you people one day

There are still plenty of lambos in these charts. 2018 will grow another 10x. Not just that, there are three to four coins right now almost guranteed to explode upwards. 3x, or 4x.

You can still make it if you pick the right ICO and it ends up mooning to the moons of Mars.

If you have the time and half a brain you can trade your way up to $1000 easily and then keep reinvesting in low market cap coins and ride the wave up. Grab your balls and follow me!

Just gonna steal this new guy thread a tad bit with a question of my own. So I've only bought into coins more or less and I've out in a total of around ~$700. I'm a bit confused about the whole buy and sell vs hodl. I feel like just hodl is nice but selling at ATH/pumps and buying back in the dip is the way to go to actually make the most? Since all hodls so far kinda seem to go back after the pump but just a bit higher and level out there.

Also I got $450 in ATH but I saw Ark had a nice dip. Thoughts?

You know you don't have to buy a whole coin, right? You can buy 100 dollaridoos of an ether.

what are you feeling....
im all in monero and eth bb, eth will be 3-4 k summer next year

$450 in ETH*

REQ. Main net in Q1.

pretty sure ripple and a few others. check out trading view. I was looking at their overview

Hodl'ing is for those who have a good amount of equity in the game and want to ride the waves of a stable coin; or for those who have an investment under water and have the discipline to wait to sell.

If you're new to the game with a low initial investment then buying and selling is your game. Get used to it, do research, don't fall for shit ERC20 tokens

>>tfw no coiner

you should say "tfw no cryptoer"

Well yeah but it's less likely that 100 USD can turn into anything substantial

I hope so but it seems unlikely now

Yeah but 100 bucks of USD is not much at all

I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOMETHING GOD DAMN IT AT LEAST THEN I HAVE A CHANCE FUCKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks user. I will try my best with day trading from now on as my investment is anything but large as you could see. I feel pretty good about the top 100 on what I like and what I want to stay away from.

Dude just gtfo if you're not even gonna try. You could easily turn $100 into $1000 in a week if you applied yourself and catch some nice dips and pumps. If you grab a large dip and gain 50% that's $50. Next time it's $75 and it just grows exponentially.

Quit being a whiny bitch. You clearly want some skin in the game, and I already explained above why you are right to do so. So what if I am wrong and you don't make 10k, but maybe 1k. Buy yourself or a loved one something nice next year.

i was you last month. i started saving to have liquid. 50 $ a week. bought 500 worth of bitcoin not too long ago.

its all about control. can you control your spending? can you save? most people here doesnt start with more than 1k

Study the investor emotion cycle - it is fractal and natural. Almost all cryptos exhibit a pattern. Don't FOMO when things spike. We're all guilty of it just be aware of the risk of buying high and be ready to hold some bags. Good tech that solves real world problems makes bagholding easy.

What can I tell you?
The days where you could get stupidly rich by doing basically nothing are over for sure. This market is far from over though. Crypto is here to stay and what's important now is to separate the gems from the shitcoins.
There will be a lot of money flowing into crypto in 2018. You want to get in now so you can ride these waves instead of buying in when your uncle does.
These guys got it right. I myself started with 1k too and am at 10k now. My goal for EOY 2018 is 100k so that's another 10x. Am I going to make it? I don't know but I sure as hell think it's possible.

go in fagot and start day treading its worth a shot even if you just gamble it away. Just never sell on a lose and you will be fine.

OP, shall I send you my referral code?

nO