NEXT MOON MISSION!

>CEO wants token holders to make bank
>huge team
>50m marketcap
>very active team members (will respond in under 30 seconds)
>working product
>floor has been battletested 4 times
>main launch soon
>muti parterships

Whats ur reasoning for not investing in the soon to be moon called simple token?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Blockchain-platforms-like-Waves-Simple-Token-and-Bancor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because its a bleed out coin kek

>(((goldberg)))
This is the reason.

>this

the floor is 1800 how is it bleeding when it literally cant get passed that point

>(((Goldberg)))

so i guess jews have no idea how to run a successful business and acquire as much money as possible. nice logic poor fags us simpletons will be rolling in money why you roll in ur crashing BTC

Bleeding for now. Gonna hodl my investment. Only $150 but meh. Poor fag so bought as much as I could have afford.

Nice shill, Mr. Goldberg. I’m not buying your token. You will be more sucessful on reddit.

Dont worry this man has never lied. He told us dec 19 would be news about exchanges. and hes telling us there will be more news in the coming weeks. its a free moon mission you can either join in or get BTFO!

Just bought 10k
thanks OP

volume is 1/6th of market cap the whales are buying up low as we speak this will explode in the next coming days/weeks

Just went balls deep.
Bring me da shekels Mr. Goldsteinberg

just remember me when you make 10x ur investment.

did you ever look at bancor by any chance

quora.com/What-are-the-differences-between-Blockchain-platforms-like-Waves-Simple-Token-and-Bancor

Ian Balina shills this so no thanks

anything that non-white person shills is a red flag

also

181,489,545 OST circulating
800,000,000 OST total supply

kek

Looks like a scam.

do your own research
they wanna make as much money as possible the same way we do. why wouldnt they skyrocket their coins come on use your head

Just went all in I'm on board strapped and ready let's do this simpletons!!

>Joining the pump n dump circus.

you can literally be given hardcore evidence and facts but nothing can make you change your close-minded self because you will always stay a poor idiot

>buy my coin it’s worth 6 gazillion

not enough sellers high votality this can take off any day now

>so i guess jews have no idea how to run a successful business and acquire as much money as possible

You're exactly right, except you fail to realize that the Jews will turn on you the first chance they get if they can profit from doing so.

Noooooo, my hard earned monies.
Please don't take them all, I'll be a good goyim Mr. Shekelstein

Can't screw you over if you both benefit from the same things idiot

their team has many pajeets but the advisers look solid.

only 3 btc worth of ost seperate us from breaking the 2100 wall

like is this for real? what the fuck is wrong with you guys talking in meme
just tell me fucking straight, if this shit will moon or not

yea and only 1 100k+ sell wall seperating us from 3k sat. Should have seen what happened to a 300k sell wall last night. seems like the volume is going straight into aborbtion

guranteed moon. whales are accumulating there are barely any sell orders this thing could explode any moment man

ur telling me they have 1/6th market cap volume with only like 200k between 2k-3k sats thats literally only 62k usd its obvious people are accumulating and you should too

Yep doesn't take a rocket scientist to know this is one decent announcement away from 2-4x