We all have that one dream weapon. It could be that one artist's rendition of a stabby thing...

We all have that one dream weapon. It could be that one artist's rendition of a stabby thing. Or maybe it's that leather-bound tome featured in your favorite fantasy novel.

If you've ever seen or imagined a weapon that you would just KILL to have a realistic replica of, share it!

Pluto SLAM

Eternium is an indestructable, unmodifiable, unbendable, unbreakable material. Which makes it completely useless, even the god of smiths can't make anything out of the stuff. There's just a pillar of it holding up the realm of the gods.

One day the god of rogues stole few rapier-shaped chunks out of that pillar. They're impractically thin because they'll never bend or break anyway, and impractically sharp because they'll never chip. You could cut through rocks with one, if you were strong enough.

I've wanted one of those since I first introduced those in a game.

I could make that.

It'd be heavy as shit but i could do it

The melee weapon of my dreams is a magical Hawai'ian war-oar with basically the powers of Maui's hook.

The ranged weapon of my dreams (from an aesthetic perspective) is the Tigris from Warframe.

PKM, a real one not one broken by the atf.
You should make this thread on /k/.

The Subtle Knife, if I could have it without it summoning eldritch abominations.

If not, Doom Guy's armor would be rad.

I want that gun from The Tick that removes peoples arms, except it can be recalibrated to remove their legs instead or in addition to the arms.

I think the episode was called "Armless not Harmless" or something to that effect.

if it wasnt a gunblade, but more of a swiss saber or a kriegmesser, and make it the same color/transparency as a glass longsword from oblivion

Any kind of big, dumb war hammer, really.

I adore Gael's Greatsword. His whole aesthetic of being the one man to make it to the end of time just to get his niece some painting supplies because it makes her happy gets me, and he just looks so tired and weary and his broken great sword looking like the broken straight sword every class starts with in the first game was pretty neat and endears me to the sword more. Forget that in game it's horrendously overpowered, that doesn't come into the equation.

Fuck off Warframe, I'm on break after that goddamn event.

At least the farming was comfy this time.

When I was a kid, I wanted to get rich enough to make a sword out of a diamond. Not multiple diamonds, mind you - a full length sword wrought from a massive diamond at least four feet long. Unfortunately, there's no fucking way in hell that I'll ever be rich enough to afford even the measly Cullinan 1 diamond (a.k.a. The Star of Africa, clocking in at about $400 million, pic related), and the closest I've gotten from any game I've ever played is the shitty one in Minecraft.

Maybe someday we'll find it among the stars... but I'll probably be dead by then.

well, for one, they can make diamonds now

two, there are believed to be gigantic diamonds in uranus and nepture

I mean the moveset is great but it's not like it's hard to dodge, same shit with the paired ringed knight greatswords.

It it cool af tho.

The dream lives on!
Now I just have to make a few billion dollars and make that shit myself.

How were they removed from the pillar if gods couldn't even break it?

I can't stand to play any of the Souls series because they cost me a controller every time I start up the game, but I like the setting and aesthetic
So any of these but preferably the Holy Moonlight Sword the one on the far right

Shame about what DE did to the Magistar, and to Oberon
RIP deer
I'll have the Silva & Aegis pls

The god of rogues didn't break it, he just stole a rapier-shaped chunk.

(This greatly pissed off the god of smiths.)

Literally to become a cryomancer.

But if it has to be a physical weapon, then it'd probably be this sweet fucking greatsword I thought of one time. Basically it's a 5ft. tall, pitch black sword that can absorb magic and has a built-in mini-canon. Absorbed magic can be applied to the cannon or the blade, depending on what suits the user at the time.

Pretty dumb I know, but whatever.

Best weapon, best boss, best lore, best loli

Can't really describe it but the concept of a black sword is my favorite. Swords made entirely of black matter which usually contain sentient eldritch evils and turn their wielder into a pawn.

it would be too brittle actually

good man

>picking the most boring of Warframe weapons
At least post the blender whip, the hologram hammer, sawblade gun, high tech handheld pirate cannon, staffgun that shoots particle beams, bloodthirsty living pistols, rocket hammer, arm mounted chainsaws, vortex launcher, or burst rifle that drinks its user's blood.

Oberon was always bad, so it's not so disappointing.

Then when you swing it at something it snaps like glass because while diamond has incredible hardness, it has nearly no tensile strength.

There are stars with cores of diamond.

Intelligent weapons are really cool in general.

Protoss psi-blades and warp blades.
Wrist-mounted blades are as awesome as they are impractical, and making them out of some vague destructive energy makes them even cooler.
You also get to make rude gestures as your hands are unoccupied. (Or just a pleasantly intimidating fist.)

Probably the Exaccus/Ekesachs/whatever it's supposed to be called. Scepter that turns into a giant fucking sword? Sign me up.

That or a J35 Draken (It's considered a weapon, right?)

Excellent taste.

>so it's not so disappointing.
Nigger, a rework is supposed to make you better, not worse.

>blender whip, the hologram hammer, sawblade gun, high tech handheld pirate cannon, staffgun that shoots particle beams, bloodthirsty living pistols, rocket hammer, arm mounted chainsaws, vortex launcher, or burst rifle that drinks its user's blood

There's also the wrist mounted gun that fires concussion blasts sending anyone and everyone flying into space, the anti spaceship AA flak cannon, the fully automatic shotgun that fires faster with more shots the longer you're firing it for and the clusterbomb rocket pistols.

my true mentor, my guiding moonlight

I'm a pleb.

I want a Sentai-style transforming weapon, based on FN2199's electric tonfa, that can project laser axe blades from the head, or be held like a gun shooting beams from the pommel.
Shit would be so cash, I'm going to draw this later today.

行け、フィン・ファンネル!
Except something reasonably person-sized (hopefully portable), and even usable by my non-Newtype self.

I will always prefer TR-8R

I wish I had the power to master anything as a weapon

Axe guitar. Inb4 yes, I can't even play it.

KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, in all her end game glory.

In theory, you could do a lot of damage just buzzing a target with this thing.

Who could have known that a fucking taiwanese puppet show could be so hype

How do you use that many bits/funnels without melting your brain?

Hell if I know. I just want enough to make "pyramid barriers" -- offensive/defensive planes of energy are my fetish. I would've said I wanted AT fields, those can't really be called weapons.

If I can't use fin funnels I'd like to have a Crossbone Beam Shield:
>easily detachable and repositionable
>shield doesn't have an exposed "generator" area like many other beam shield designs
>can concentrate it as a "Brand Marker" to punch things with
>BEAMS, MOTHERFUCKER

Technically it's a Japanese show in ever aspect outside of the puppeteering.

A crystal blade would be pretty great.

If mecha count as weapons then I have to go with this

I haven't played in two or so years, the grind got too unbearable for me, anything of interest happen?

Oh shit user, so many choices.

I'd probably take Super Good Advice from Destiny, the idea of being able to talk to your physics-defying, anti-tank heavy machine gun sounds like a lot of fun.

Any ranged weapon would be from Destiny, I love the character of the exotics too much to take any other crap.

For melee I'd grab a Glass great-sword from Skyrim, those things are fucking sexy.

Magic shit is difficult, I can't really think of anything this late.

This is cheating really but if it counts as a weapon I'd take an Avatar from EVE Online, how I'd pilot it I don't know but fuck me I'd be a rich man.

I'm a some man I just want a tacky glove, but if I couldn't have that I have a list of weapons to choose from

>Infinity Gauntlet
>Green lantern ring/lantern
>Mjolnir
>Excalibur and sheath

They are all good choices.

Swords of meteoric iron, or "starmetal" or whatever, crop up just often enough in fantasy literature to make me think damn, it would be so cool to have one of those because it's something that could actually exist.

I mean for top marks I'd want a sword that was smelted out of a meteor in the dawn of time before man found iron in the earth, and ideally I'd like its otherworldly nature to render it proof against all merely terrestrial enchantments and impediments, but even if it's just a ridiculously expensive way to get an ordinary iron sword I still want one.

>haven't played in two or so years
>anything of interest happen?
A whole lot of shit, assuming you quit before the Second Dream quest. It might be worth going back and playing that and the War Within quest, but that is if you give a shit about the story and all that.

>the grind got too unbearable for me
That hasn't changed, like at all.

God the second one is ugly as fuck

Bloodborne's was fantastic though

It would snap in two

Impractical as a sword but couldn't it be easier to make with artificial diamonds instead of looking for a big enough one?

Honestly, I've always liked this one best.

a sword that I drew that has all of its elaborate runes and decorations of the sheath. The blade itself is a set of ludicrously complicated alloy gradients that use both real and fantastic. It was a straight sword with a wide blade and a wing motif on the large pommel.

A gun based off of Pulsar and Nemesis. A revolver cylinder holds each of the energy emitters, and the barrel is almost entirely for radiating heat. Completely focused on projectile speed and damage, accuracy was a secondary consideration left to bigger and longer guns.

I did the same thing, quit shortly after the starchart rework and fucking about with it a bit. I tend to do these things in chinks, I'll play it pretty obsessively for a week or so then ditch it for months and do other shit. Did the new quest introduce anything cool? Second Dream was pretty fun.
Always really liked Mesa Ult, even if it was a little boring, and also the Boltor Prime, just for sheer effect and shredding.

Gauss Projector. Little thing I came up with based on Starcraft 2 Psiblades and Fallout Gauss Rifles/Rock-It Launcher, it's a controllable magnetic field in a power armour bracer, for the discerning Archmagos. Throw heavy metal spikes at people from a magazine, or spent shell casings or whatever the hell else is around, then in melee activate just as they swing at you and send whatever weapon they're holding spinning off into space, or at least make them overswing a LOT.

New quest lets you walk around as your space tater, but that's all I'll say to avoid spoilers. Zero synergy with the focus system, which is still the same as it was before.

Couple new frames came out, too - Nidus is bretty gud.

Yeah, I kind of gave up on Focus. Farmed it a bit with Ivara - do her glorious stealth runs still work? Those were badass. Picked up the energy regen talent and then stopped doing anything.
Maybe I'll give the game another look after I've finished all the deadlines this week, although I suspect I let one of my Kubrows die now I think about it.

>not even picking the best impact melee, Fragor Prime

Probably just this, but given the High Frequency treatment from Metal Gear Rising, with a pair of gloves attuned to it's frequency so that I can Halfsword.

Weapon I'd want a realistic replica of?
Maybe the Skana or a Fallout laser rifle. The former is a stylish if impractical sword that exemplifies Warframe, and the latter is everything I want in a non-spacefuture infantry laser weapon. Plus it's be easy to use it for cosplay, I just need a vault suit.

As for an actually functional weapon, I guess an omni-blade from Mass Effect. It's fucking amazing to look at, but also not impractical to move around discretely.
And if we're wishing for things, it might come with an omni-tool, in which case I have a space computer on my wrist that can shoot fireballs. There is nothing about that I do not love.

This has been my favorite weapon ever since I was playing vanilla wow back in 2006

>Boulderflinger
>An enchanted giant-sized sling that makes any boulder it touches virtually weightless until after it's been launched, allowing smaller characters to wield them
I made that up kek cause it sounds silly

I've always thought those pixie arrows that do no damage but cause sleep or memory loss are p cool

Muh dick
The disembodied reproductive organ of an eldritch abomination, it is wielded as a two handed sword. On crits, it gets soo excited and ejects a bunch of little creepy skittering horrors that ravenously consume all their in path, but die shortly thereafter.
It is actually much smaller than the average abomination wiener and its original owner received a lot of grief over it

I want a sturdy flanged mace with glorious art across its entirety.

It is mundane compared to other items that have already been posted but I am far from versed in the finer points of wielding weaponry and as such am more than happy to accept a simple and effective mace.

A Mateba revolver

Nothing fancier

the left one

Mah Nigga.

Personally always loved the idea of psionic blades that extend from inside the hand/engulfing the hand/extending from the lower arm, as described in some 40k fluff material.

I was never a fan of the Starcraft/Protoss-style Psi-Blades extending like an actual weapon from the outside of the fist, but I also don't like the completely sharp/crystalline style of many other psi-blade depictions.

Picture related. Something between these two, with elements of both.

Would the soul reaver work for you? It's ghostly and not psionic, but it's still a ghost sword.

Sunder, Keening, and both legit wraithguard and jailbroken wraithguard.

It would be awesome to keep the set up on a wall.

Excellent taste