twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because everyone sold at 0.5 usd

cuz its shit

vaporware shitcoin

beacuse REQ.

excellent analysis

????

I know it's not much, but I'm holding.

You should see a decent return on that investment during 2018. If the ADA team hits all of its development targets it should be making some solid upward movement.

I only wish I had originally invested more than ~$100 when it was still $0.10

high market cap already

no smart contract language yet

NEO is far ahead

that being said, I suppose the project.

>inb4 reddit spacings.

Its goin to 70 cents . SCREEN CAP THIS.

Thats fine, but by end of 2018 the tech will be superior.

12 billion dollar whitepaper. "better" tech rarely wins out in the end. it's all about: being first, marketing, being good enough.

Because it's over. fucking. priced.

LOST ON THIS SHITCOIN. SELL UNLESS YOU WANNA HOLD BAGS FOR A WHILE (like 3 days until next mission)

I am senpai

waiting for dip back to .1-2. this will follow iota patterns.

> a crypto currency is overpriced

I have yet to see one that isn't. Compared to IOTA it's severely underpriced.

currently tied up in BitCH. once it moons im dumping to cardano and maybe tron

cardANO

>once BitCH moons

You ok there bud? Did you lose your mommy?

im currently up 315% on ada, it reached 430% on sunday before all this btc shit happened.

it will rise again even higher soon, so I suggest you start buying now if you want in before it explodes again

if you already made your mind up theres no point asking for opinions.

right now cardano is an overpriced white paper with no working product behind it, fueled by hype right now.

This describes 99% of coins. The difference is their white paper is actually good.

i literally did but thats beside the point
coinbase has not fully opened trading for this coin that is the reason for its stagnation. it may not 'moon' but at least hoping to get my bags out soon

Their next big release is in 14 days so it's still a bit early, and it might stay around that price point until a few days before then, so people who want to wait to take advantage of opportunities, like SNM which has something planned soon, still have time. I think it's one of the alts with the brightest future and it's pretty respectable, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was a candidate for Coinbase at some point. It will never go much higher than a few dollars, but it looks pretty solid for those who are patient. As always, time will tell. In my opinion it will go up slowly but surely - as surely as any alt can go - but people need to be realistic.

I'm in the same boat as you user. I'm pretty risk averse (lol) so I have a really small amount of money in alts, but about half is in ADA. I think that as long as there is not a general market meltdown, it's one of the most solid projects right now. Of course, I could be entirely wrong, but without shilling it seems like a good one.

there is no way ada can survive at this price with 4 months until maybe an actual product....this is crypto it will get fuded out looooong before Shelley

whycardano.com/interoperability/#legacy

This is why I'm hodling.

Did you buy at the ATH?

Pretty much. ATH was technically 0.348, I bought in 0.26 roughly 4k. i made a small profit on the incline so i could break even at 0.25

>fueled by hype right now
The whole market is fueled by hype. A bunch of alts will get wiped once things get more rational, but as far as I'm concerned I think ADA has staying power once the hype dies down and will be among the ones who stay. I'd rather get a slow and steady return on this one than lose everything once one of the fad projects is abandoned.

It's working on the same scaling issues that eth is. My bet is on Vitalik.

>betting on literal autism
>betting on SJW cuck

because ada is garbage
best signals here faggot
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

I was looking for some actual thoughts on why ADA isn't in user's portfolios. I got and not exactly an economist article. I guess this is Veeky Forums tho so my bad

dumb scam coin

Because it's overbought as fuck and will crash any second now.

scamshitvaporcoin

maybe because it's a shit pnd coin...

People who are trying to chase pumps and losing their money in the process don't like it because it spike-tank-spike-tank. It still progresses really well for anyone who's not an impatient 12 year old.

Do your research until you understand why you're wrong user. As a piece of advise, I would suggest not putting money in any coins before understanding why you're wrong.

but I bought around 800 today, OP.

i am