CND

Soo user I'm not much into shitcoins but I was looking for a project that could actually pay me stuff for my work/predictions, before or while I stack.

I found Cindicator and I don't really know why is so cheap. Is there any project similar? DYOR

> pictext eerily related to now

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Cindicator/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035
etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, stfu. I am nowhere near finished accumulating.

Jokes aside, 50 cents by July.

Someone yesterday said this was the PBC pick but that comes out today, right? Like right now.

Teeka already gave buy signal

the goblin street shitter also sends shittexts to his suckers recommending buys/sells; cindicator was one of those alerts.

It's cheap because it literally just began. The product is going to improve steadily, so the coin is gonna skyrocket in price in 2018.

provide proof

Thanks, I missed it. Do you know the buy up to price?

Truth is I'm looking also because I'm tired of the mineable coins shennanigans, for real.

6c

Aw cmon don't tell me this shit was shilled by that faggot, shits kill.

IKR

Thanks. Usually there is a screenshot. Haven't seen anything.

The best shit to do is to get in the golden age of cryptocurrency pump and dump schemes. I recommend hump pump but you can also join vizards shit group

discord.gg/ZZfYQsD

It wouldn't be the big monthly pick which should be out any minute, but I still haven't seen anything that would make me believe that it was signalled as buy.

then don't buy it asshole.

Shits like a magnet for rakesheeshh maybe because of the Microsoft partnership?

Don't kill this for me Veeky Forums

K I won't

roadmap update posted today
medium.com/@Cindicator/cindicator-in-2018-d4ec57534035

I chose this one over FUN as my high risk shitcoin. From what I read people active in the community were hoping for .05 EOY and 1$ in Q2. Already went up to .07 and looks like its ready to climb.

They already have 2 live products and are paying for predictions, so far those those seem reliable. Thats way far than 90% of the shit shilled in here

Had lot of FUN some time ago, was not fun. Also nobody mentions the regulation, bets are a tight bunch of merchants.

he recommended CND already on Monday. Short term play. Buy up to .06 Sometimes he sends those out inbetween the reports. He also said to buy XLM up to .24 a couple of days ago because he expects big returns in January.
this

also report just came out, there is no coin pick this month. Only a hold schedule
t. subscriber

This coin peaks in July at 50 cents. Take your 10x and enjoy it.

t. plusultra

I made an attempt to buy this coin, and couldn't find any way to do so.

Do any of you know how?

Which coin brainlet?

Cool, I'd hold until at least 5. Now if only they could pay for the predictions in CND.

The mobile apps work like wallets?

Binance user wtf do you even coinmarketcap?

nvmnd thought i was in different thread. Binance is easiest and most volume. I guess I'm the brainlet lol.

CND Token.

I'm pretty new to all this CIO thing, so excuse me.

Seems like the Token sale already passed and I'm too dumb to know if I can actually buy them or not, as their website do not seem to provide a way to buy.

Well you could've landed on a LINK thread so maybe you are lucky. Yes this is a legit good buy, read the damn website.

If you are good predicting markets movements they mix the data with AI and offer a service to big players, basically.

Hold the coins and predict on the app when you feel you are not that noob.

I bought Cindicator originally on EtherDelta, not officially listed the contract address is or was at the time --

etherdelta.com/#0xd4c435f5b09f855c3317c8524cb1f586e42795fa-ETH

Yes he's a noob and you send him to etherdelta. whatch out, not clicking on that but probably some scam coin.
buy in a legit place