LINK goes from 42 cent to 45 cent

>LINK goes from 42 cent to 45 cent
>"CHAINLINK MOONING NOW IS THE TIME, SERGEY IS LEADING US TO THE PROMISED LAND" threads everywhere

These people really are desperate, aren't they.

>he didnt buy link at 1 satoshi

lmao presale whale here

Its not mooning yet. But its got a nice strong uptrend after months of decline. BTC being in a bear market as well should help.

Wait until tomorrow ;). If we keep seeing continuation patterns and the increased volume from today continues and increases more I think we're in for a strong finish EOY, even if its not the moonshot a lot of linkies are hoping for.

>being this deluded

if you can't see its on an upward trend you can't read charts. it's going to keep testing 50 cents until it breaks through and we'll finish the year just under 75 cents. there's nothing deluded about that prediction.

I will marry my GF the day this coin will explode.
I know it will explode just as I know I will marry my GF!
JEEEEEHAAAAWWWW!!!!

If you hold more than 20k links (like most responsible adults) every penny increase is something to smile about. Do the math, get back with me.

Yup. Today felt like Christmas came early,

>tfw I only have 10k LINK

Minimum wagie hoping staking can pay me passive gainz one day.One day I will live the $50 LINK meme dream.

It really is said. That being said, I have 2k link

idk user, im + sats and waaaay + usd

its been a slow climb. but you know more than me, you have a shitload of link. happy gainz!

*sad

literally cucked by link

Start writing that prenup smart contract

>bought at 30c just a week ago
>already 50% up

I really don't get all the fud

I decided to buy LINK for the first time about 2600 SAT because its making higher lows, higher highs and looks bound for a FOMO moon mission. I'll let those ppl who sold at 1500 SAT buy my bags at a bit higher

>people will keep making these threads as link slowly inches up to $5 dollars

>Marriage wallet
>Prenup contract
>LINK to marriage registry
This is the future, lads.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Remember that I conceived of the idea on this date

Guys.

We're not going to be ok..... We're all going to die.

GTFO psycho!

I'll make an API for your wife's weight.

get's me every time
>stinky!! Noooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.....

>its been a slow climb

It went up over 700 sats in less than 24hrs, this is another pump and dump (like the fucking 20th by the price manipulating whales on Binance) that coincides with the BTC crash. We're going back to 30-40 cents until there is actual news.

I bought at $.16 a few weeks ago how is your BTC stack looking you fucking faggot

Holy shit that was good my nigga