Congratulations you or your party just obtained a big old mansion!

Congratulations you or your party just obtained a big old mansion!
But what sort of servants are you going to get and more importantly where?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classical, no contest.

We're going to get them on the maid generator, obviously: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/maidrpg.html

Horror, all maids must be some sort of undead creature or else have a high affinity for darker magicks.

can't get past the grievous spelling errors

Your name is Yuri. You are 26 years old. You have metallic eyes and white hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as coquettish, glamorous and charming.

You can use magic grounded in religious ceremony, using various types of religious symbols to do so. You have only one eye.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Punishment. When other maids make mistakes, you can gain the right to punish them, without them having a chance to make an opposed roll.

???

So is Yuri ex-paramilitary and now trying to become a normal housewife or did her wife training take a very dark turn somewhere?

A man chooses

The most artfully sexual and refined servants, sourced from the most well renowned Paradise World that exists.

I'm usually partial to French, but the girl it's on looks pretty shit, so I'll go with Victorian Afternoon.

Bizarrely the steampunk one seems pretty practical.

Who is this spooky semen servant?

A tribe of Futa Orcs who are sworn to me because I defeated their Chieftess in single sexual combat.

As a shameless deviant I choose beastfolk maids.
Classical style, but of course some alterations will have to be made.

I seriously hope you got a whole lot of people to clean up shit these orcs are going to leave

Goblins!
Great ugly-looking goblins.
Lots of goblins.

Her name is Ichigo and she's mine

Well paid contractors with ironclad contracts protecting them from unwanted sexual advances.

>Your name is Shauna. You are 24 years old. You have yellow eyes and gray hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are boyish and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, a tomboy and curvy.

>You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. Your maid outfit prominently features a yin-yang symbol. You're exceptionally shy, and have trouble opening up to new people. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

>Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling.

I don't even know where to begin with this. Just what?

Why does Japan have such a thing for maids? Is it cultural?

None. Nowhere. Mordenkainen's already got us covered.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me user. Tragic nipponese meganekko meidon what gambles when the master spurns her. Probably some sort of liver/premature aging disease considering the hair and eyes.

It was something that they already had in a way but was also foreign so when we fucked their shit up and they were westernizing they latched onto the concept.

>Your name is Mankala Airanan. You are 26 years old. You havegoldeyes andcreamhair, and wear anindigomaid uniform. You are childlike and pure; others describe you as fragile, pure and clean.
You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.
You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength.
Wat

How silly.

Your name is Mina. You are 15 years old. You have sky blue eyes and yellow hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are very sexy; others describe you as glamorous, curvy and charming.

Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time. You are only interested in... "younger" partners. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.

It fits very well to the whole yamato nadeshiko ideal I suppose.

>aryan nigger mermaid assassin that watched too much anime and wanted to become a maid
This is pretty in depth.

You have pink eyes and brown hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as coquettish, cute and childish.

You are actually a werebeast; whether you want to or not, you change into your wereform during a full moon. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. You used to date one of the other characters, or you and one of the other characters are competing for the affections of a third. You talk like a rough-and-tumble gangster.

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you attack with a knife or scalpel. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Mockery. When someone is taking Stress points, you can mock them and cause them to gain an additional 2 Stress points. (This must be roleplayed.)

Good god this sounds fun as fuck. I wish I could find a game of Maid.

>/ss/ and /ll/ meido, young but sexy glamorous and charming

Wew

And I chose luck as my favored attribute and got a pretty handy ability for both a mermaid and an assassin.

Your name is Yulia Tymoshenko. You are 56 years old. You have gray eyes and gold hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, single-minded and indominable.

Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. Your maid outfit prominently features a bat symbol. You are a member of an eccentric cult.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you wield an ordinary kitchen knife. When you are extremely upset, you start persistently tormeting the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet.

The last (and only) time I played Maid, we rolled two special qualities.

I got Priestess and Magical Girl, and thus decided to play as Shesus, a very Catholic Magical Girl.
My friend got Android and Devil, so he played as Rosie the Robot Maid after having made a deal with Satan.
The other guys rolled some pretty strange stuff too. Can't remember too much about the characters, sadly.

It was a strange evening.

Yeah I rather like it. Likely because it's 'hardworking' rather than cogs and fobwatches.

That sounds like a ton of fun. Weird shit like that is great every once in a while.

Your name is Durin's bane. You are 9999 years old. You haveredeyes andgoldhair, and wear abrownmaid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as wild, a tomboy and energetic.

You are actually a succubus, a demon that traps your prey by arousing their desires; you feature a few demonic traits that can be displayed or hidden at will. You have a great deal of freckles. You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

You are a member of an organization that opposes the master, and you have been sent to spy on or even possibly assassinate him. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master.

Your name is Snowflake. You are 25 years old. You have gold eyes and sky blue hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are childlike and sexy; others describe you as curvy, coquettish and cute.

You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You were rendered blind a long time ago; like the great Zatoichi, you have learned to live without your sight. For whatever reason, you are responsible for the death of your parents.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling.

Looks like snowflake was the right choice for a name. I mean damn, a blind mermaid/vampire princess that killed her parents

>You are 21 years old. You have pink eyes and indigo hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, energetic and wild.

>Your maid uniform is a slinky bondage outfit made of rubber and leather. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

>You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

Well then.

Classic and the two victorians

>You are 26 years old. You have green eyes and metallic hair, and wear a gold maid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as childish, innocent and sweet.

>On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You have a great deal of freckles.

>You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lock Picking. You can enter any room whenever you feel like. This works even when someone is using World for Two.
I like it!

Your name is Rogal Dorn. You are 1000 years old. You havebrowneyes andwhitehair, and wear a yellowmaid uniform. You are cool and childlike; others describe you as innocent, sweet and young.

You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. Your back is covered with painful-looking welts from the whippings you received. You have a great deal of freckles. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield an unorthodox weapon such as a boomerang, qatar, African throwing iron or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

longer narrower skirts on the Chinese or Japanese styles thank you.

>Military
>surprisingly unseen camouflage maid

> Party captures a fortress and with it, an erinyes caretaker/majordomo
> Takes the form of a perky blond human female in a black servant's dress
> Charming, witty, but also entirely submissive in demeanor
> She takes a businesslike approach to seduction to evil, to the point of compartmentalizing her services into packages in the manner of software companies
> "I'd be happy to provide intelligence on that problem you're having! All I need for you to do is sign this updated service agreement."
> Service agreements edge the party's souls towards hell in tiny steps
> Expanded access on the devil's part to the surrounding area, designated "service time" from the party doled out in hours/day, stuff like that
> She has yet to cash in, but keeps a running tally of how much the party owes her
> Manipulates the party into owing her more and more, to the point where they're effectively working for her
> As of 4 sessions ago, she has the Paladin haggling with her over exactly how much a dead baby is worth in service hours
> Rogue agrees to bear a replacement half-fiend baby to term at the conclusion of their mission

Victorian. Decorum is important in good servants/

>Your name is Sera. You are 24 years old. You have red eyes and black hair, and wear a black maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as unflappable, wild and vigorous.

>You are obsessed with cleanliness, and can't let the tiniest bit of dirt go unnoticed. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

>You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a katana, kusarigama or other traditional Japanese weapon. When you are extremely upset, you start incessantly complaining to the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Giant Weapon. You can attack with a giant weapon. (+1 to Athletics for attacking)

does she need a giant weapon? I mean she already has a katana

>Your name is Lexy. You are 22 years old. You have orange eyes and indigo hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are pure and boyish; others describe you as fragile, vigorous and wild.

>You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You are actually a snake, and can take on a naga form at will, transforming your lower half to a snake tail.

>You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you wield a book as a blunt instrument, possibly tearing out pages. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Iron Wall. You can use your Athletics attribute to defend up to two other characters. You also have the power of Trespass; You can take 1d6 Stress to intrude on a battle, love scene, etc. You can also butt in after the action has ended, and this can even work when someone is using World for Two.

Cyborg lamia dick-ass thief go!

The katana is giant. Think monster hunter longsword.

Nodachi > big katana
You can even cut swallows with it

I have to say, I really wait to play MAID now.

Your name is Haruhara. You are 27 years old. You have transparent eyes and gold hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, indominable and single-minded.

You were once deeply betrayed by a lover; you've been afraid to love again ever since. You are actually a bunny, with bunny ears and a tail. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. Your family was forced to separate; whether warranted or not, you may blame yourself.

You were born into a family that has served the mansion for generations. In combat, you wield a scythe worthy of the grim reaper. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Tenacity. Even after being defeated in battle, you can take 2 Stress to get to your feet.

>Delicious pure chocolate bunny-girl.
I think I'm in love.

Eeny meny miney... all of them.

Ok there Dr. Monroe

Your name is Roxanne. You are 16 years old. You have silver eyes and green hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as pure, fragile and maidenly.

You were once deeply betrayed by a lover; you've been afraid to love again ever since. You have a mesh haircut, a short, stylish hairdo that's trendy in Japan. You speak with a heavy but intelligible American Southern accent.

The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to seek revenge. In combat, you fight with a broom or mop, the basic fighting style of a maid. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.

>tfw your party actually does get a big old mansion
>tfw we never thought to hire help for maintenance
>tfw the campaign died and there's no second chance

>prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day
>you use bombs, grenades, or plastic explosives
>you can gain the right to punish them, without them having a chance to make an opposed roll
>prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day
>maid uniform is a slinky bondage outfit made of rubber and leather
>you attack with a chain or rope
I mean, they're not wrong.

>does she need a giant weapon?
Bigger is always better.

Kobolds in miniskirt style

>Not kobolds in chinese
Its like you don't even want the glorious texture differences between their scales and the silk. The glossiness of the material compliments a maid who makes their scales luster as well.

I need maids with muscle.

Classical, not even a shadow of a doubt.

Indian/m-eastern maids ofcourse.

Maybe a healthy mix of qt pudgie black and white ones too, in victorian work attire ofcourse.

>what sort of servants are you going to get
A god damn assortment of animalgirls and whatnot. It'll be a fucking zoo in here with a succubus head meido

Off that list? French, clearly. But in general? Ghosts, man. I'm getting a small group of ghosts to do all my chores and shit.

Steampunk, Chinese, Japanese, and Victorian are good.

As for who'd be wearing those outfits let's be real here, if your mansion isn't staffed like a low to mid-level dungeon you're doing it wrong.

5>2>8>1>3>7>4>10>6>9>12>11

Victorian (morning) for work, Japanese for representative functions.

Fite me, nerds.

Your name is Gwen. You are 15 years old. You have purple eyes and navy hair, and wear a red maid uniform. You are cool and boyish; others describe you as vigorous, a tomboy and expressionless.

Although no one would know it looking at you now, you used to be a delinquent; for now, no one else in the mansion knows. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are a catgirl, possessing a variety of feline features. You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time.

You are a maid because you need the money, and that's about it. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Hard Work. Your relentless hard work pays off in the form of a +3 bonus to the end result (not the attribute or die rolls) of Skill rolls.

>You are exceptionally quiet
>You used to be an assassin; your skills have not dulled with time.
>you fight with a chainsaw

youtube.com/watch?v=RmI3pJHIT90

Tomboy cat-elf Genius of Hard Work maid with a chainsaw is best maid.

You're not wrong though.

I'm imagining Maid Guy in primarch armor and storm weapons on power fists.

He still wears his apron in front, which has similar properties to an Iron Halo.

Your name is Anata. You are 18 years old. You have white eyes and navy hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as coquettish, expressionless and doll-like.

You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite.

The master did a great service for you, and you have become a maid in order to repay him. In combat, you are able to summon some kind of special being to attack your enemies. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Coercion. If you win a roll of Cunning vs. Athletics, you can completely damage or tear off someone's clothes, even "accidentally."

She looks like a maid with an older radio/goggles combo for cutting-edge communications. Certainly high-class, and in such a way that it adds to her functionality instead of takes away.

How do I roll for Name/Age?

>You are actually a mermaid, with an affinity for water and ears that sometimes appear to be fins.
>You have long, pointed, elfin ears.

How the fuck does that even work?

>Your name is Mina. You are 16 years old. You have gray eyes and green hair, and wear a sky blue maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as indominable, earnest and single-minded.

>You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You were rendered blind a long time ago; like the great Zatoichi, you have learned to live without your sight. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. Along with being a maid, you are professional artist. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will.

>You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you fight with a revolver. When you are extremely upset, you steal valuables from the mansion or from other maids.

>blind
>wears glasses
I mean, it makes sense.

>Your name is Wendy. You are 20 years old. You have orange eyes and metallic hair, and wear a brown maid uniform. You are boyish and sexy; others describe you as charming, a tomboy and coquettish.

>You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are easygoing, taking things slowly and calmly, at your own pace. In the past, you attempted suicide many times. You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money.

>You feel great loyalty to the master. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Fake Crying. You can use fake crying to use your Cunning for what would normally be an Affection roll. (This must be roleplayed.)

Would trade my maidsona for whatever.

Your name is Anabelle. You are 20 years old. You have purple eyes and white hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are childlike and boyish; others describe you as energetic, young and vigorous.

You are only romantically attracted to other women, and your interest in them is cranked up to 11. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are a member of an eccentric cult.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you start crying. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport. You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

A teleporting. rapier wielding. tomboy lesbian who daydreams about girls all day, sounds pretty gud

Pick a random one

>Your name is Yanagi Ayu. You are 16 years old. You have cream eyes and silver hair, and wear a metallic maid uniform. You are childlike and heroic; others describe you as indominable, cute and spirited.

>Your family was forced to separate; whether warranted or not, you may blame yourself. You are a member of an ancient society, a secret organization that has existed throughout history.

>Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you hit things with a frying pan. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

Surprisingly vanilla and potentially tragic. Is Maid RPG trying to tell me something about my characters?

The Random Maid Generator is a miracle of the universe, yes.

Seeing all these off the wall characters makes me want to try playing maid.

Your name is Alice. You are 19 years old. You have navy eyes and silver hair, and wear a cream maid uniform. You are cool and sexy; others describe you as expressionless, charming and glamorous.

The police want you for questioning about a very serious crime. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you attack with claws, such as a bagh nakh, cestus, or the like. When you are extremely upset, you play troublesome tricks on the master and the other maids.

Vampire criminal robot maid with glasses? Makes sense to me. Fund it!

Your name is Alexia Thornwood. You are 22 years old. You have pink eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a beige maid uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as glamorous, maidenly and charming.

You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties.

You are a slave, and have no choice about your line of work. In combat, you use magic to attack your foes. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Skill, you have the ability Lie Detector. By taking 1 Stress, you can make other players or the master admit if they've lied.

Pure and Sexy its a nice but, only something you see in pure wish fulfillment.

Is dat sum Kaoru Mori?

Your name is Bethany . You are 25 years old. You have blue eyes and red hair, and wear a blue maid uniform. You are cool and heroic; others describe you as doll-like, spirited and expressionless.

You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are exceptionally quiet, with a cool, subtle demeanor.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you attack with a chain or rope. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Crisis Adrenaline. You can spend 1d6 points of Favor to add an Athletics roll to your Stress. You cannot use this to deliberately avoid the natural removal of Stress points.

So, after playing far too much Shovel Knight recently, I'm considering a Maid game in which the Master is a dark overlord who holds a fantasy kingdom in an iron grip, and the players are his squad of quirky but villanious themed lieutenants and minibosses. You guys think this can work?

Pic related, it's the PCs and Mistress.

*villainous, not villanious. Fuck.

Your name is Marisa. You are 89 years old. You have white eyes and vermillion hair, and wear a purple maid uniform. You are cool and pure; others describe you as expressionless, clean and pure.

You have an incurable disease, though it does not hinder your ability to perform your duties. You speak in Knightly English, using ancient word forms and antiquated phrases such as "Thou Art."

Following your one-sided love of the master, you have come here. In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it. When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Chance Meeting. By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time be an acquaintance from some time before. You also have the power of Karma; You can use your Luck to dodge an attack, and if you roll a 10 or higher you cause twice as much Stress to the opponent.

So old maid that used to be in a gang and is into young men
Truly the greatest romance ever known

Maybe we can just conjure some ghosts or spirits or something and bind them into doing it.

>When you are extremely upset, you run away from the mansion.
At what, half a mile per hour?

She takes public transport or bullies one of the younger Meidos into carrying her away.

>In combat, you wield a crude weapon like a metal pipe or bat with nails in it.
French crutches?

I'm doing a campaign set in France and need more pics of French maids for research.

Meido Dump forthcoming

Nah, Mori is a Fascist when it comes to maids and asses.

This is not okay. Bad Veeky Forums

Your name is user. You are 26 years old. You have transparent eyes and navy hair, and wear a purple uniform. You are boyish and childlike; others describe you as young, sweet and innocent.

In addition to being a maid, you have the skills and education of a medical doctor or pharmacist.

Although you are only distantly related to the master, your parents have put you in his care. In combat, you wield a whip, a cat-'o-nine-tails, metal whip or the like. When you are extremely upset, you use anything you can lay your hands on to run around destroying things around the mansion. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Teleport; You can go just about anywhere in the mansion instantly.

This is a nice thread.

Fuck you you're not my real dad.

The Japanese style 'cuz we Rokugani don't go for that gaijin shit.

sometimes it's elf, sometimes it's fins

If you pick anything but 4 and 6 your dick is broken