Tron

Hurry up and buy TRX, guys. Once this sell wall is broken we are going to see a huge pump for at least 75% gains. Get in while you still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003568351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's happening!!! You have 2 minutes at most before this shit goes to the moon, literally free money.

sell when?

~500-~550

500 satoshis

Whats another site besides bitrex to use to trade alt coin?

Binance, Bittrex is trash

Use binance

Here's a referral code

Why 500 sat? Is barely at 310 sat

No use mine

If you don't believe you can set it lower and still make out with a nice profit

Wire just came through on coinbase. Worth it to buy ltc, send to my bittrex account, and buy trx?

I see the volume. It's pumping allright, but just what makes you say 500? TA? Previous highs? PnD going on?

It's been following a pretty predictable pattern. Look @ the 1 hr charts

fuck i got my money in oyster already

Actually i have a binance account too.

Do it

get dumped on

TRX has difficulties maintaining 310 sat.

You all just got tricked. TRX is trash.

mhmm sure

Is it too late?

It's still going up but you don't have a lot of margin to play with.

am i too late to get shilled?

Yeah, especially when most of them are controlled by the same people and can all be taken down in an instant.

yea i'm late

Still don't know if I should pull the trigger on this one

Get in now or stay poor.

I think it will go back into the 400s again, especially with new exchange tomorrow. You have to set alerts with blockfolio and be ready at any give time. Last night it randomly pumps to 405 around 1130pm EST and alert saved my ass from missing it.

stupid-ass noob question but im used to just hodling and not doing exchanges. Am i gonna need to convert the LTC to BTC first on binance?

Did I just get dumped on? Lol

yup

When are you guys getting out? After the listing or after the token burn?

As soon as it reaches 400 again. Look at this sell wall.

Isn't everything stopped the fuck up for btc or will they just credit my account and it doesn't matter..

Don't think I'm jumping on trx necessarily though.

It goes through pretty fast

It's getting dumped as we speak. Just hodl

Second I buy it starts tanking. Wtf guys?

Once your LTC is on the exchange you can sell for BTC instantly. Then when you want to take your profits out just transfer back to LTC.

sell it weak hands

Gotcha. Makes sense they'd run that way but wasn't certain. Appreciate the answers.

Whales are accumulating

Oh wait, last noob question. I should buy some bnb as well right? Throw like 20 bucks into it after going ltc to btc?

Yeah

>All in at 298 sats
Someone tell me how badly i fucked up
i just want to make some money, all i've done so far is lose money.

Chill, wait for the new exchange and volume to drive it up

My friend, it's important to look at the timestamps. I bought at 305 and sold at 319 sat. These things don't last long.

If your hands are so weak that you are losing money in the permenant bull market then you legitimately should sell everything and walk away. Not even trying to be rude just telling it like it is.

all in on this pajeet coin at 310 sat

pls handsome chinaman dont fuck this up

This. TRX is one of the most pumped alts, just always sell high. It's not even close to ATH right now.

Yeah, but the real question is whether or not it will hit another ath

Please just pump it to 400 again you fucking gooks.

DON’T LET ME DOWN CHINAMAN REEEEEEEE

trons a shitcoin
listen to better advice
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

5eth in, not stressing

Moon time baby - hope you guys held.

Shitcoins are where you make money starting out.

HOw are you not stressing? Im afraid it wil dump when the exchange goes live

Going back up. Give us another run like yesterday goddammit.

probably wont happen for a couple more hours if at all. ill be happy to make any kind of profit though.

jesus why do I ever listen to you guys

relax it did this for hours last night then started pumping instantly

Zoom out some more, dolt.

>pic related

this I recently got out, the pump for now is over, but yall have about 8 hours till the exchange starts opens trades so that's your chance for today, just careful not to get dumped if you can get out before that and keep an eye out, if a pump starts get in fast, if not you dodged a bulled, chinaman is very determined to make his shticoin look legit so he might pump it more in the next few days, but that's it for today if you ask me, then again you never know with this kind of chink

I got in at 298, now we are at 290 and dropping fast, not very calming
guess I'll just hold your bags again /biz

its fine it will reach 350 sat sometime tonigt just watch the charts hold your shits in

Nobody knows when the china man pump is coming but it is. And it's happening tonight. I am lowering my sell to 450 though. Fuck this coin.

im selling at 400 i got greedy last night and missed the 434 sat top and ended up getting dumped on. to 363. not making the same mistake tonight. it hits 400 im out.

this better happen because my entire portfolio is red for 2nd day in a row, missed ripple and monero today so I felt like trx is my only chance to get back on track for the day

it will, wait a few hours for the chinaman pump. it happens instantly so dont get caught with your pants down. set a sell order at 350-400 sats

Give it like 2 hours and I feel it will pump huge.

8AM GMT Dec 22nd TRX will be added to OKex. Expect pump.

Source: support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003568351

I’m hoping for 400, but I’m gonna sell at 350 most likely. This coin is a hassle.

Or a complete dump.

what is a good stop loss in case this turns into a shitfest? about 250 sat?

Is Binance going full retard for anyone else right now? I can't even scroll down to buy/sell.

the charts are blatant signs of whale manipulation and accumulation. it is going to shoot up. its just a matter of time

I have a feeling this will get dumped when it hits exchange

You on mobile or something? It's fine for me.

Then why go in if you felt that way.

Nope, it was my dumbass running ETHMiner in the background. We good.

this actually starts looking good on the ETH market

what's a good sell price on eth?

I hope I made the right decision here

everyone switch over to OST 2100 sell wall is being broken as we speak!!!! someone bought the entire order book till 2100

I'd say around 8000

8000 is doable if it pumps like it did last night

better to hold until eoy or put a sell price of 400 overnight?

Set a sell at 350. I’m done with this shitcoin. Stresses me out too much.

>selling ETH
>mucho jajas
ETH iron hands are the only true winners this year.

come on you fucking gooks pump it

>use ETH to buy some shitcoin
>shitcoin pumps, sell it for ETH
you now have more ETH than when you started

Guys if the price reaches my stop price but dips before my limit price, do I still earn the stop price?

I’d rather just sit on 500 ETH instead of watching penny stocks at all hours of the day. Thanks for the advice though, I’m sure it’ll help out the other NEETs.

We all don't have deep pockets to sit on 500 ETH that daddy gave us.

not everyone has 500 eth retard. i have 23, people like me with similar balances need to ride shitcoins to accumulate more eth.

This. The only reason I’m investing in shitcoins is to grow my investment capital. It would be pointless to put my money in a to 3 coin right now.