PBC

Only update I can see in the new newsletter is the Teeka has updated his buy up to price for SALT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/EN1hQeT3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally mooning

what is the new buy up to ?

10$ new buyup.
Already bought since it's one of the only coins that hasn't pumped yet.

Good choice - gonna moon!

$20 - since the coin is worth $25

moontime boiz

SALT moon mission inbound!

Why do people need to shill a solid coin? It's still got a platform release before Dec 31, ya'll should've already been on this train.

get in Veeky Forums, before it's not too late

get inb4 normies

Is it really salt? I have several 1000s I bought last month in the dip to 3$ :O or is this just pajeet FUD?

In, thanks for the heads up.

SALT mooning lads lets go.

Still under buy price

hodl user

u will make it

Damn you were right OP.

LESSS GOOOO. about fookin time. this coin stayed solid through bitcoin dip but its team is anti-marketing — its subreddit has like 1.5k subscribers and its twitter has zero presence.

Been on the salt train since 50k sats. This shits going to explode with the salt platform. Get in virgins

following the boomer money. cmon salt gainzzzz

oh shit, the platform launches soon right?

and for $25 a token? over twice current price damn senpai

Congrats on this. Seriously.

nice try pajeets

if the buy up to price from pbc would have been changed to 20$ it would rocket fucking hard and not like this. you dont do any salt holder a favor spreading lies since you're only fudding potential investors from future investment

The pick is DLT

wait was this a larp u fgt

Link up to .50

It's not 25, it's 10

pretty sure the platform will be selling the tokens for $25, no?

with 10$ you are meaning the buy up to price, which has been raised from 7.5 (i think) from PBC. the token itself will be valued by SALT at 27.5 (has been raised from 25$ due to high demand)

it was salt up to $40. biggest he's had yet. part in there about demand outweighs loan ability

pumping pumping pump

Yes, that's what I meant.

I did not know about the $25 valuation and I am still having a hard time to understand.
How could the platform sell at $25 if the external market price was below that?

they will offer SALT at retail price at 27.5 through their website (not 25). They mentioned that they will always sell higher than market price.

So what are the benefits of buying from their website then? Curious.

why won't anyone post the fuckin report

pastebin.com/EN1hQeT3

SALT SALT SALT

theres no SALT mention tho

Because he's missing the bottom part with the coin suggestions and buy-up-to-prices

thnx user, can you tell me what the buy-up-to price was? I've been hearing numbers ranging from 10-40... fomo happening like crazy

I have mentioned it above. The buy-up-to price was $10.