Are there any Ethereum tokens that have real value to hold?

List if there is any which would pay something like dividends or have any other similar value.

Thanx,
Your user

Other urls found in this thread:

simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chainlink.

OMG you stupid nigger

Thanks no.

So you guys have literally zero tokens to offer which would hold any real value in long term. So they are like useless plastic tokens next to dividend funds or stocks

etheroll maybe xrl in future

Brainlet or troll?

VeChain

So basically this thread shows what the fuck these ICOs and tokens really are. They hold zero value next to solid dividend fund!

Coss, Link, and REQ all have real value. I'm not doing your research for you, but COSS pays dividends, REQ is required to use their network and is burned with each transaction causing a smaller supply each time, and Link will be used to pay node operators and is also required to use the network.

Neither, just an user on a quest to reality check.

Thanks, yeah no research doing for me needed. I just wanted to know if anyone has thought of these things as a real value holders instead of just being trading vehicles. And thanks for solid reply.

CSNO, SKIN, and SNC
CSNO and SNC are my favorite.
Also, if you liek to margin trade try this site out and help out a fellow user for his tips ;D
If you've never tried they offer demo, which I'd recommend just to see how it works
simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53

CSNO is equity for bitdice and pays dividends, snc is the token for a decentralized energy exchange being built (Already has a grid and multiple energy plants behind it)

Thanks guys, I already will do my homework for some weeks and will return to offer if I find something interesting as your really need to read the whitepapers word-by-word as many have clear details written that ICO was just to shill money out of you.

bankera

Thx for tip sir. This looks solid.

Thanks for ideas

Margin trading is not for everyone though, I stay away.

EVN

>EVN

Envion looks a bit on a riskier side.

No risk it no biscuit my man

PAY SNC POWR

Thanks for these, interesting ones, looks like one can already put together pretty nice log term portfolio out of posts in here.

Rialto/XRL