IT'S TIME!

Hello again, Veeky Forums. Welcome to Day 1 of the 2017 Spring Babby Cup!

>What the fuck is this?

A virtual divegrass tournament run in Pro Evolution Soccer and streamed for the enjoyment of anons everywhere.

>Why the fuck should I care?

Dank memes, top bants, bragging rights, and hype by the bucket load. For more info see implyingrigged.info

After the shakiest of starts during the Qualifiers, Veeky Forums kept their cool to make it back to the main event on the back of nothing but patrician 1-1 draws. It's onwards and upwards from here, fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls.

Tonight we're facing off long-time Cup residents /f/ at 20:20 UTC (4pm EDT).
>implying the Cup is ever on time

But that's not all! Our good buddies /co/ face off against /r9k/ in the final game of the day, set for 21:40 UTC (5:40pm EDT).

So, the stage is all set. All that's left is for us to take the field and roll the dice. GET HYPE AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smashcast+/kcenaommnnmnokafpkmekmgbhpbobcpg/related
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have a discord server set up for all things Veeky Forums Cup-related. So pop in if you want to talk about the team or just anything in general. discord.gg/011qOR7qt0vo3Siiv

>team 40k

When does Veeky Forums get its own team?

I got a question, why is Creed no longer on the team and why do we suck now?

Creed is no longer in the team because, by popular vote, he was dropped in the last roster poll. There'll be another roster poll following this Cup as well if you'd like to reinstate him, or add new players.

As to the second question, the short answer is PES 16. Nightmare for both managers and testers alike, results from test games just didn't matter because it just did whatever the fuck it wanted on game day.

Thankfully, PES 17 is much more consistent and we're seeing a good return on results from testing so, hold on to your butts.

Don't fall asleep through Group A lads.

Because this fellow stole him.

>six years later
>"we need fewer 40k players" and "we need more 40k players" are still the most discussed topics in every thread

It's nice to see things have not changed.

Tester here, this is your Imperial thought of the day, and your chant for when we crush /f/!

Is there anyway to get the old background colour back or am I stuck with this annoying white colour?

I wanna say something along the lines of using Adobe PDF reader vs. Flash being a dead medium.

Theatre mode via the stream setting options, you lose out on seeing the polls but can exit, vote and return.

Alternatively scroll down on the main feed until you see the "Temporary dark mode" post for an extension to turn on dark mode.

Also, you can download Smashcast+ which has a dark mode, though it's our temporary fix for now.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smashcast+/kcenaommnnmnokafpkmekmgbhpbobcpg/related

Yeah that worked guys thanks.

WAAAAAAGGHHHHH

Right, now that Group A(in't watching that shit) are done, next up is two terrible boards: /mlp/ vs Veeky Forums.

It's fine, we already rolled our 2+ Armor save, we will endure this annoyance before our match.

For those interested, Veeky Forums just beat /mlp/ 2-1.

Marqod is STILL manager? Holy shit, why hasn't he been replaced yet? He's a total incompetent and an autistic jerk.

But he isn't a manager, he's an adviser if anything.

All right, Veeky Forums, Group C time. /b/ vs Veeky Forums is up first, then we're after that.

Time to wake up.

>fa/tg/uys voted to get rid of one of the team's best players
for what fucking purpose

/b/ vs Veeky Forums atm

Russian guy commentating.

Name doesn't affect how they play.

Creed needed time off to cope with the loss of cadia. The emprah got off the Goalden throne to take his place. Guilliman takes the emprahs place

So what do we wont from /b/ vs Veeky Forums?

Draw?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS.

WE'RE UP, FAGGOTS! GET HYPE!

Here we go.

I kind of want to see how we fare against the "big" boards, so I'm gonna say /b/ for the win so we can scrape a winning from them later on.

rip

ERE WE GO

Its time

> Crazy Hassan's Discount Camel Emporium sponsorship
Based art fags think of everything.

tzeench has no power here

Get ready for the WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Is our plan to be undefeated by drawing all the time?

> When you feign an injury to look up the ref's skirt.

You can't loose if you just murder the other team.

Are we sucking ass again?

Yes, but so are they.

>tfwnogoals

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

>losing at '90

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tankard does not endure.

YOU HAD TO SAY IT.
YOU JUST HAD TO FUCKING SAY IT user

/f/uck!

Rolled 18 (1d20)

I roll for Penance!

Chirst that was such horseshit.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

I roll to fill up this empty void in me from user's jinx.

There's nothing left in me, I don't feel mad, or disappointed, or frustrated or anything anymore.

>Be on the attack constantly
>Lose to a 90+ gift from God

Who can we even blame?

Well, /f/ are good sports with their victory anthem anyway

Rolled 18 (1d20)

Why are we so shit these days?

God.
When god gives you lemons, you find a new god.

/co/ are currently 2-0 up against /r9k/ with goals from Aku and Hope Corgi.

Well holy shit.

Full time 5-0 /co/ with a Doom hattrick.

I for one welcome our new Extra T H I C C overlords.

Doom seriously needs his own goal horn with all the goal scoring he does.

Damn missed it just watched the match and that 90 plus header was such Lucky bullshit.

Fucking /co/ stealing the show.

90+ Headers are a tradition.

Damn, did I miss everything?

Afraid so, bruh.

We're playing against Veeky Forums on Sunday though, around the same time.

8 matches in other groups tonight as well, of course.

Including /a/, for those interested, since there's a big enough animu following on Veeky Forums.

Also, our old buddies /k/, later in the day.

A shame it's just brrrrrrrrrt now for their goal horn.

God damn I love these things.

Is 50% of the roster still references to fucking quests?

Even is off the team these days, dude.
Not that there was ever more than one quest rep.

>Not that there was ever more than one quest rep

Literally this.

/a/ are playing /g/ right now and /g/ have just gone ahead.

>the shitty of me

/w/ are playing /g/ now. /a/ are facing /out/ after that.