Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Looking For Dakka edition

>Daily Dunc
youtube.com/watch?v=KRsolFOTdOs

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf2

Hoping for some kind of Elysian reboot personally.

Also first for Plastic Sisters

previously on /40kg/

Cadian re-sculpt when?
Or preferably a more interesting regiment?

Zog me, I knew I was forgetting something when I made this...

After multi-pose cultists and new CSM.

Harakoni Warhawks when?

my dudes > your dudes

>plastic sisters

Never happening

>MUH SISTERS in every fucking thread
Holy shit shut the fuck up already.

Please make Dark Eldar and Tyranids good, end my suffering f a m

Not until GW actually releases them :^)

What will power of the machine spirit do next Edition? We can only wonder, and hope for a reroll!

Also, very curious what Blessings of the Omnissaih will do. Hopefully, at least D3 repairs.

Just give me plastic Steel Legion when they do the Armageddon arc.

At least i2 melee race if finally dead.

really want berzerkers to be able to ride defilers again lads

>Abaddon gets his shit kicked in and arms ripped off by Ghazghkull right when he's about to kill Rowboat.
They also need to make Abby a servitor after he gets his ass kicked so the Chaos gods can't force him to be their enslaved champion once he's lost.

waiting for the fabius bile titan post fucking kill me

Last chance to buy, what do you do?

No. He will be Grimgore'd. Just like his predecessor, he will get kicked in the balls by an Ork's AP-4 Boot.

buy them used, PLEASE

i got shittons of sisters from a friend with 200 euros

Wait for plastics

that's one poor friend you got there. tell him to get a job ffs

you could have noticed i'm ESL by being euro, no need to make fun of me

Can we pause for a moment to appreciate how cool of a character Yvraine is? Intricately nuanced, well-developed, arguably Mary Sue but not OP like Draigo is/was.

Buy them.

>53201265
Can you pause posting this every fucking thread? Bait harder faggot

Getting back into 40k making a black templar force. Any advice on what units would be good to start with/fun?

Ask Jamal.

wait for 8th edition in june for army defining boxes

Basic marines, sword brothers and land raiders should be safe to buy. Wait for 8th for the rest

Crusaders and acolytes

DDR and Karaoke Rhinos are the best place to start.

Buy 20 marines and 15 marine scouts and two Land Raider Crusaders
That's like 1100 points right there

scouts are so fucking outdated and ugly

Anyone else think David Bradley should play Fabius, if there's ever a live action film?

sorry, didn't mean to offend. it's just lighthearted talk m8

I JUST finished Celestine, and I am SO tempted to buy some metal sisters, despite know they will be shit.

Scouts to snipe ICs, Land Raiders for general OPness. user is right and ready for 8th.

I never really paid attention to Sisters before, but just looked on Geedubs site to see their pricing.

Over 100 Canadabux for a squad? Jesus christ.

>Fabius being important enough to be in a 40k movie

>tfw want a tacticool Marine chapter that isn't utter assholes
Yeah, I wish they got an update, but they make up like a third of a Templar squad so you gotta have them

I love Guilliman's Xenos GF

He slays titans. Why wouldn't he?

>scout snipers
>black templars
Are you serious?

It's only 50 bux if you shop smart.

you know what the solution to that is

Obviously. There's no one better for the role.
Shame we won't see a 40k live action movie any time soon

I doubt they will be shit. Right now they are Top mid if not second place at mid tier armies.

They just have old as balls models. Lucky for them Melta and flamer have always been good.

"ONLY"

Only problems I've had with metal Sisters is that the helmeted heads are often somewhat miscast.
And the outdated sculpts, just a little.

I think it's just the heads that are really ugly, the bodies could work with better looking heads.

>Mental image of Abby getting kicked in the balls by Thraka
>looks at the size of Thraka's Mega-Armoured boot from back during 3rd War of Armageddon
... I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be anything left of Abby's crotch if Ghazghkull kicked him in his traitor balls.

Thraka going full Grimgor would be hilarious. It'd also teach Guilliman Chaos' greatest weakness: they can't handle a kick in the dick.

I mostly want to see Abaddon get servitor'd because it would shut up Tzeentch and his "JUST AS PLANNED" nonsense for a bit.

Anyone here taking part in the Inner circle?

By eldar standards, she's fat.

>Well-developed
I thought most people focused on her thicc-ness, but to each their own. They're a fairly-decent pair.

by canon the eldar have 0 fat % except for their tits

If that's fat then I'm definitely a chubby chaser.

Is that Celestine?

>Camera shows off a ruined city while three titans walk through the battlefield
>Suddenly Fabius walks around the corner with his cane
>He smacks a titan with his cane and it explodes instantly
>Other two titans imminently fall back

>best at everything and gets out of all situations with her super special magic
>not a mary sue

No.

Nah, probably a Canoness or some other Living Saint

She T H I C C

this is why I hope hey get squatted. they're just plain annoying. even irl the sisters player complains about his no plastic all the time.

Wouldn't you if your army didn't have any?

>Going through ebay looking for deals
>Propainted models 8x MSRP, whotf pays for that
>"Prpainted" models I wouldn't play with in my basement let alone LGS x3 MSRP, morons
>700+ marines for ~300 dollars decently painted. I don't want to strip that many models

What are the new Rapid Fire rules?

Tell me what you play, and I'll tell you how much of a pampered baby you are, for having an army GW actually cares about - unlike good old sisters.

Eldar don't complain about lack of plastic aspect warriors everyday.

Rapid fire means you fire and extra time.

I will laugh my ass off when they squat you.

Probably the usual but it can go up to higher values.

What about Orks and nids?

We at least have Resin aspect warriors. Our Phoenix Lords are still Metal. I feel for Sisters players

They both got new releases, at least.

You fire 2X at half range where a weapon is Rapid fire X.

but metal is the best substance

Nothing like having a real professional paint your models, user.

SoB aren't even a real army. Fuck, SoB players aren't even real people. Just waifufaggotry, memes and endless oceans of shitposting.

Go cry to GW faggot, we don't need your whining here.

Eldar use those? Beside SoB players are only asking for one thing that everyone has. One single kit of basic troop choice.

No plastic Wraithknight or cheese, just a single troop choice box.

Cawl remains best new character for actually having emotions and some semblance of development, staying out of retarded herohammer duels and Getting Shit Done.

Where's the nuance in Yvraine? She's pretty much a textbook Mary Sue, even seeing as the term has been massively overused. Everybody always agrees with her if portrayed as remotely sentient and she always gets what she wants, she never fails and has done everything, and has super special unique magic bullshit.

Aside from the awful lines and the incredibly shitty vents, I kind of like it.

It's tabletop quality at best with them though.

>new releases

oh boy, a new mek gun box.. that made the unit twice as expensive

oh, a new flyer variant.. that made the other variants $20 more expensive

oh, a new robot that is almost as expensive as a stompa and literally worthless on the table

Flash gits are ok though, ill give you that

I want SoB to get their plastic so they stop wanting female marines.

That looks bland and forgettable

Cawl, the man who follows the cult of suppressing emotions. Has the most emotion in the story.

What makes her even worse is that she comes from a race of marysues god damn I hate the eldar

>waaah, look, I'm trolling some faction's players on an anonymous figure painter's imageboard !
I hope you will soon step on a lego, boya.

user, none of the armies are real. We are all just playing with dolls.

that's some lazy as fuck job on the base

how long did that take? like 10 minutes with a spraygun?

>believing a forced meme so hard
Woah.

Quality-wise the resin recasts from GW are some of the worst models they've ever released.

>shits up entire threads with his bitching
>waaah waaah s-stop bullying me!
Top kek take your tears back to GW so they can be drank properly.

SoB are a meme army so it fits.

The Emperor's Warbringers are stealth IF who use Olive Drab colors and camoflage, sending in their scouts to prepare for the invasion force.

To be fair, Archmagi have quite a bit of license there, Kotov and Telok in the FOM books both clearly show emotions. Still a little odd and shows how few fucks they give about anything outside their bullshit 40k Wrestling tournament and writer's pet faction wank. Celestine comes kinda close to an emotional scene when G-man shows up, and he is a little introspective himself, but at no point does that actually change anything and it's clearly written so that they could go "Look here, drama and emotions and shit". No attention is drawn to Cawl, and he still works well as a character despite that.
I just really like his trailer, his voice is awesome, sounds very Admech and is generally really well done.

Misspell Tau.
That is the meme army and faction.

I know because I have Tau.