Filename thread

"second worst thread on Veeky Forums" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/820001/d2165a8f80/
bato.to/comic/_/comics/sengoku-youko-r1434
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's this from?

how does one do this? I want a ladder golem!

Goddamn rigger stole my car!

There aren't enough Shakespeareian references on these threads.

>Ermor

Dominions 4 Probably.
Fugging Awesome turn-based strategy game about trying to become the only god remaining.
Can be played by email for that 8 month game time feel.

Dominions 4 definitely. Love it, but I don't know anyone that plays it.

Bugchasers need fucking exterminated. Thankfully they seem to be doing it themselves.

I'd call for an Exterminatus if I didn't live on the same fucking planet as them.

Better to kill seven billion faithful than allow one heretic to live

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! Why would there be people who would do this shit?!

Isn't the KKK pretty much just federal agents secretly spying on each other these days?

sauce please?

exhentai.org/g/820001/d2165a8f80/

no actually, they're widely hated especially in the south due to being literal terrorists but they've spread out into Europe.

>KKK in Europe
Why?

This shit's like a law school fact pattern.

hey, that's cool as fuck.

Need an incline roughly the same angle then it's just a matter of giving it the right movement to start

because dumbass neocons in europe have no context for crazy protestant assholes rampaging across the american south for multiple decades and are terrified of having their culture deluded so they'll grasp for any perceived savior.

They're nazarenos you fucking retarded guiri racist fuck, they're older than your joke of a """""country"""" probably too.

t. Spaniard

No there is no KKK in europe and last time I checked KKK was fucking inquisition-tier at killing people, which is to say very fucking bad.

I'm not referring to your absurd dress up ceremonies you wanna be mexican. I'm referring to neo-nazi groups and affiliated types.

your inability to understand the cultural impact of the KKK on the american south and their long term corruption of the government of their states and continued practice of spreading hatred and murder is emblematic of the eurocentric obsession with your dumb little ceremonies and failure to look into underground cultures which, to this day, subvert law enforcement in 1st world countries.

TL;DR
no one cares about your silly costumes. We're more interested in modern terrorist groups.

Is this from /k/?

If not, they need to see this.

>joke of a """""country""""

I don't understand why eurocucks need to get so mad about America. Maybe if you let go of your jealousy and envy you could work towards being the cultural, economic, and military center of the world.

>I don't understand why eurocucks need to get so mad about America

They had something like 10,000 years to get their shit together.

We got it done in two centuries.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I wish that this kind of cultural influence was one way only, but Trump's brand of right wing populism seems to be pretty strongly influenced by far right movements in Europe.

Is /domg/ in Veeky Forums too ded for you?

Eh, I know the odds aren't good, but do you know the source?

shouldn't have gotten stabbed.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/sengoku-youko-r1434

>cultural impact of the KKK

Please, more blacks have been murdered by other blacks over fried chicken than by the KKK.

getting flashbacks to crusader kings and prisoners forgotten for decades in my dungeon

>you're wrong because you don't USA
wew

>"second worst thread on Veeky Forums" edition

so uh... what's the first?

warhammer 40k

Any thread you make.

GURPS general

pathfinder general

incestuous generals unless there's some stat me spam or something

not very original but here's my contribution

>of my people
>posts a Chicago Piano on a bong boat