Why is it mooning. How did everyone here miss this

Why is it mooning. How did everyone here miss this

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody is this braindead to miss out eth 2.0 on steroids lmao

Buddy I've caught the ADA, REQ, ICX, & VERGE moons. Literally the only one I've missed that I entertained buying was PRL, but ED got hacked and I wasn't aware of the other exchange.

what next wat do?

Datadash is always on fucking point

I fucking sold my stack for teekas pick , did i fuck up ?

gonna break 2k sats in the next hour?

bigly

SALT or NEO

Look for PFR when it's released on other exchanges this week. That one is huge potential. I might go in with 50% of my portfolio.

be my crypto friend

if you're seriously cashing out of ICX as having mooned now I can't take you're advice seriously. Like cmon this shit has another 20x in it buy end of Q1.

>cashing out of ICX
>now

What are you doing mate

Idk I bought some this morning from a tip on Biz. Idk when to sell tho, I'm a wagecuck

do not sell
like for a long time

thoughts on bounty0x?

Ty

>Implying I said that.

I'm holding.

How long have you been here for? 15 minutes?

ok 20x chill thats a little overboard

>PFR
Pre flop Raiser huh?

not really
market cap estimate for 1q 2018 is 15billion according to a reliable biz insider who gives correct news

its really not if you look at how big this project is

actually its not if you did some research on this diamond

all ive been doing is fucking research read whitepaper twice now. i understand muh billions backing them but shit takes time. $4 by 2018 is very reasonable

mainnet in the next week
strap in bitch

nigger we just hit 3$ on binance and we was at 1.9$ yesterday. are you high right now? we could hit 4$ tomorrow lmfao. whales are mass accumulating and even they cant keep it caged in cause of buy pressure

this coin will hit minimum 20$ in 2018

i got in sorta high didnt wait for dip so fucking ready lets go

got in at 1700 sats. jumped on right as we hit binance i know this shit is huge but again $20...400m coins in circulation but maybe we will see

is fkin samsung of crypto DO NOT MISS lwts go LAMBOLAND

when the fuck is this thing gonna dip below 1500 sats again?

yesterday

never.. 1600-1500 is the new support line. for if it ever crashes. Which is unlikely.

got it. Shoudl've held onto the few hundred i had then i guess. Oh well.

come for best lambo advice
no pajeets
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

oh my god look at the ICX depth on binance

can we stop talking about this shitcoin for a while and let it moon? I don't want brainlets to make it
they can buy in once we 20x

yeah, we're getting dumped on. it was gonna happen sooner or later because the ico buyers are up 20x or something.

bros theres continual dumpage. there was a dump yesterday but nothing will stop this rise

Why do you think it dumped to 1/4 the price right after it hit the exchange? They took their profits. Also don't get it twisted, not EVERY person who got in at ICO price is a whale. A lot of them are common poorfags with a few hundo/thousands holding like anybody else.