How much for a (well maintained) villa with wineyards in Tuscany?

How much for a (well maintained) villa with wineyards in Tuscany?

it's vineyards you pauper

a famous vineyard is probably in the tens of millions, but there are many places in rural italy where they will pay you to go there

They're actually pretty cheap nowadays. 250k will get you something worthwhile.

tuscany is expensive, try Romagna on the north, much cheaper and looks the same but with less tourists

There are none available

Wineyards you rape baby

What do you mean they are not available? You mean to tell me that there isn't a single house I can rent in Tuscany?

No, it's full.
Fuck offici.

the Capotavolo Nazionale Dio Cane (parliament) passed a law that prohibits non-italians from owning land. If you don't have at least 25% Italian blood, tough luck

Touché.

I appreciate the advice. Thoughts on Piedmont?

I see. Can it really be profitable as a business (not for mass production, but quality elitist product)?

really ani profit you can make from estate in Italy is tourism or large scale farming.

Piedmont is bretty north desu, a bit colder than Romagna or Tuscany and has no sea

Where did you get this picture? This is not in Tuscany but in Umbria or however you spell it. House of friends of mine

>tfw there will never be anything like that for my german blood
a-at least a bunch of internet virgins think i'm masterrace

oh one last thought - quality in Italy usually means tradition. Best option for you would be to buy some old but still working winery going bankrupt because many Italian farmers have zero bussiness and marketing skills; the most they can manage is a market in some godforsaken town two times a week.

Google. It says "Podere Palazzo, Tuscany". Perhaps it is wrong, but it is just an illustrative image.

Is this bait?

What the fuck?

I stayed in that EXACT house two months ago in Tuscany. I also got extremey drunk on grappa and limoncello and puked in the vineyards

More than you can afford

Well thank god the italians were smarter

LOL I was there when I was in high school

Dude my sister got an abortion there holy cow

They have great abortions, you haven't lived until you've tried an authentic Tuscan abortion.

looool

tfw this is a genuine conversation between millionaire guys.