XRP Ripple

Moon mission liftoff, boys!!

Get in here and buy up before it hits 6666 sats!

not going to happen. Ripple is a /badcoin/ for /badboys/ who are /badatinvesting/ this is the realest truth you wil hear all dai mutherfukar

It's already happening....

Banks all start using ripple
Ripple goes tits up
Investors lose everything
Banks too big to fail
Taxpayer bailout
That's when the whores come in.

so whatis real cast?

It is actually not /badboi/ it is sinking like a /badcoin/

Layin their trick money down

It happened hours ago, where were you?

>sinking
>going up constantly since december 10th with slight corrections
>sinking
*inhales* boi

Trillions of coin just waiting to selloff at $1+
moon is impossible

also been going down constantly.
*inhales 420 gas. blows out sweet stanky mary j
"AWWWW YEAHHH"

> up 50% in 24h
> mooning again
> everyone keeps complaining

wat

How so? Since December 10th it only went up. Every "dip" resultet in more uptrend.

>tfw gave friend a loan in mid november before I imvested in crypto, foumd out how good crypto is so pit all my money in it, tfe he was supposed to pay me back by now but he hasnt, tfw missing out on ripple 2x gains
Fucking "friends". Why did I try to be a normoe

Actually, Ripple locked them up so they can't be dumped ;)

Never lend money to friends. Ever. This is a lesson you have to learn the hard way. Money and friends can never coexist.

Hit $0.67 lat night.

Yeah this is my third time learning that lesson. I think I'm done. Fucking savages. Cutting them off too

Yes! Right now!!!

Ripple easy x10 over next year or so.

Whats the point in having friends if you can't trust them, Ive probably had like one friend I could actually trust to lend money too. And thats because hes a very strong willed person and would never need to borrow money anyways

Savage official tweet. Man if this hits fucking coinbase we are intersteller

Like he has actual principles and shit

See you in the wormhole

Yes, and? It's at $1.17 now and onyl growin stronger.

I first told myself to buy the other day at .37

Then it doubled.

Then it went up another 40%

But what's great is that xrp gonna hit $10-15 next year Q3 at latest.

Shits gold to buy anywhere below $10

2019 XRP $25-45

>for ripple to hit $10 a coin it would currently almost DOUBLE the total marketcap of bitcoin
like yeah this is totally happening guys...

Best place to buy/sell?

whichever site has the highest volume on coin market cap

less slippage that way

what are you talking about they locked up only 50% or so
still trillions coins out there ready to be sold off at 1 or 2 dollars
Circulating Supply
38,739,144,847 XRP
Total Supply
99,993,093,880 XRP

10$ ripple would be twice the market cap that BTC is currently
wew lad

Thats easy when you consider the amount of people not yet invested in crypto and also BTC's downfall will lead to more Ripple dominance.

Still lower than what banks deal with

Should I buy now? I placed a buy order @ 6k.

Why didn't you buy when it was on christmas sale earlier?

Buy now dumbass or youre gunna be left off

its not coming down

>try to put most of my money in a couple days ago when it's around $0.73
>every website for usd/xrp has too much traffic to process verifications and my eth and ltc aren't even processed from a week ago because coinbase is shit
>this fucking bullshit happens

I JUST FUCKING STARTED AND I'M ALREADY GETTING JUSTED

lol @ btc

fuck guys are you telling me that it's really not gonna drop from an all time high?
Should I pull my order up to 6500?

Korean dip is over.
BUY BUY BUY

there is always a dip and I don't ever recommend buying at ATH

but if you absolutely *feel* like this is the last boat (it's not), then buy half or a third of what you plan to, so then you pay attention for lose some for when the dip does happen

$1.10 aaaaaaaaah

Bruv XRP doesn't drop or pump. It slowly rises and falls over a day or two. So if no news was coming out, I'd say wait s couple days for it to bleed back down. But news is supposed to be coming out so it may never bleed out.

By the way it's not all time high lol

1600 KRW wall BTFO

Maybe coinbase listing is true, and insiders are accumulating.

MOONING!!!!! THE GOOKS ARE MOONING IT

This is beautiful.

That's my fantasy

:thinking:

Tfw I sold this and bought xlm. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

If you are not able to do better, you deserve no better.
I would've:
1) bought bitcoins locally
2) sent them to changelly
3) have my currency of choice in about 1 to 2 hours max.

... don't whine please

$2 by EOY

Ripple is shit. You can profit from it and it'll still be shit. It can be worth 30K$ and it will still be garbage. Fuck normie trash.
That said, congrats all user on your gains :D

why? XRP has actual deals

XLM is just manipulation

Good decision unless pnd is your shit.

We selling at $1.50?

>tfw made $0.50 so far from my poorfag investment

Are we going to make it guys?

Haha if you want to be part of a screencap.

My Changelly is still swapping ETH to XLM over 48 hours later.

Fuck that website

only sell if you have a rock hard cock or ur happy to risk not getting back into xrp

xrp took days to settle after the last pump, and if ANY news comes out while it tries to settle after this pump, it will go outer rim instantly.

so, up to you..

What the fuck
Why are you not on an exchange?

>Using Changely

Do you not know about the Bytecoin scam or are you just retarded?

this, the way we have been getting manipulated lately, you have to wonder that someone knows some shit

Are you one of those borderline psychos from /pol/ that thinks every poster is a paid shill or something retarded like that? If so please fuck off my board.

gas yourself redd*t

I suspected so

1.20 on coinmarketcap

here
We
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHATWHATWHAT???
Haven't been there since months. Fuuuuuck!
if true = big!

What is the bytecoin scam?
I know that the wallet is one of the worst I've ever seen.
Please tell shortly! thx!

Mfw didn't buy enough ripple yesterday.

> go to Veeky Forums
> see this thread
> launch coinigy
> draw fibs, lines and shit
> RSI overbought
> buy BTC, wait until XRP dips
> BTC mooned in the meantime
> see BTC is about to drop
> sell BTC
> tfw actually made money

Reminder if you only bought at "ath" at 0.93 now it's a clean +30%
On 3k usd already 900 usd,a shit tier wagecuck month salary in less than 24 hours

And it's only the beginning

It was a rushed, stupid mistake. Worse thing is its over 3k worth of coins I am exchanging.

Pic related

Their "support"

Changelly, Minergate, FreeWallet, and HiBTC are all part of the same scam. Bytecoin is pre mined, $82 million worth of BCN is fake. They cashed it out as Etherium using Freewallet and other people's money and Bytecoin is now worthless and delisted from every other exchange except these scam sites.

Wait tho. Why? Why would you use this instead of having an account on reliable exchange? I am genuinely curious.

WOW... shady market, duude...

XRP is not an entity that deals can be made with. XRP is a token of value used on Ripple net. Ripple has deals with major banks, some of which are experimenting with XRP as an intermediate currency for settlement. No bank currently uses XRP.

XRP sure is profitable for Ripple, Inc. And it's also nice they aren't beholden to the SEC in regards to investor regulations (concerning the consumer who holds an asset)

Most if not all crypto vendors and exchanges are overloaded rn tbqh, I don't think that they(or their servers) expected the normie wave.

Was looking to get into XLM ASAP and all exchanges here in AUS take weeks to verify.

Finally discovered Binance and am using that from now on.

I'm a retard I know but if the exchange goes through I'll legitimately thank god.

Also seen a few people on here say Changelly was legit.

48 Hours to send to my wallet?

Nar man.

EVERYBODY INVEST. THIS THING DOESNT DIP.

Oh shit $1.15

CANT CRIPPLE
THE RIPPLE

as if market cap has any relation to price... demand sets price. people talking about market cap in relation to price have no idea what the stat means

It'll go through, don't worry. You really should have known about Binance from the get go though, and obviously there are other exchanges that don't require verification. Binance is best tho.
Nah, everything is fucking slower now, imo depending on their inner bureaucratic systems(idk this site or company, never used it) it's not that surprising that severe delays are occurring.

Thank you for putting my mind at ease man.

Would of been a 20% loss to total portfolio out of pure stupidity

tons of banks use Ripple. Over 100.

As long as your addresses are fine you pretty much have nothing to worry about imo

They are all correct.

Still wouldn't ever use this website again in the future.

C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E C A N T C R I P P L E T H E R I P P L E

Tons of banks have declared partnerships

Like signing a paper that will set the foundations

No actual 'usage' is being done by any banks

Japan and South Korea was literally the first one

Yeah, don't. Also, just noticed that are portfolios are like the exact same size lol

Want to sell so bad. Bought at $500 at $.20... hold me.

Maybe I'm a noob if been researching this coin but if it's backed by banks, centralized blockchain. Why the fuck does it have to be publicly traded on exchanges?

Only to fund the project?

Dude hodl. I wish I was you.
I got 1,400 @ $.70

Bro I bought $800 at .03. You ever seen hands of iron shake? Cuz mine sure as fuck are...

...ok not really.

>only to steal peoples money?

You might have to dig a bit deeper to unveil this ponzi scheme.

Bitcoin pump & dump into BCH then into ETH then at the end goes into Ripple then dramatically exits the market crashing everything