/pfg/ Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Alchohol edition: What's your character's drink order? Can they even drink? How much?

I know this is sudden, but here's some beer trivia for you. Seeing as you've finished your glass.

Cold beer can be amazing, but do you know the best temperature to enjoy a good brew?

When beer gets too cold, the proteins solidify and cloud the beer, and it doesn't form a good head.

It does vary by season, brand, and personal taste, but most beers are not intended to be served at lower than 45 degrees Fahrenheit.

That's already very cold. Be wary of bars that freeze their beer.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmU9MXi9Uz0
youtube.com/watch?v=DPdr1p3GW1o
youtube.com/watch?v=XBfkUlGFO4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What? How? Did one of the girls claim Kyras and Andrik for herself?
>Muffled Elven Laughter in the Distance

Dwarven Magic Ales.

What sort of fantasy drinks have you come up with?

We've got The Succubus's Delight. Its a mixed drink of vodka, strawberries, a little bit of salt. Historically it was done as a shot out of a cute girls navel, but health codes put a stop to that.

So! Who all's excited for the weekend? Any big plans, game-related or otherwise?

Sounds like how in Japan a popular way to drink sake is pooled in the space between a girl's pelvis and thighs

He wants to swear off the hooch, but travelling with a cleric of Cayden Cailean makes it hard.

One player isn't able to play in my RoW game, so now I guess I'll just get statblocks and stuff done for /ss/

I'm going to be busy busy busy with stuff stuff stuff! With Mother's Day on Sunday, I don't know if I can make it to my game Saturday!

Eh, I'd imagine a clerec of Cayden would be cool with it. Afterall, every party an group of friends needs a designated driver, and to drink to fool drunkedness and alcoholism is an abuse of Cayden's most sacred past-time

there's always the temptation of dipping into the sacramental wine when around a cleric.

>He doesn't know

One of the girl's already sunk their fangs into one of them?

A girl named ___Wubu

i thought that was a part of the whole thing of eating off of a naked body.

I came up with a drink called Sunshine, a rare type of wine that produces a sensation akin to being on the porch with good company after a long day of work, with the weekend ahead of you.

Pairs well with white fish.

You could also do it between her feet.

I am a fighter, he is a cleric and the other two are a sorcerer and a druid. I am not the designated driver, I am just the guy who they plant in the seat before they get pulled over,

just next time, when you're pulled over. leave no one in the drivers seat. "He was here a second ago."

>sleep applying with a sheepgirl to the rorygame

/wipesbrow

But my character has a reputation to keep up. He may by level 16 and stronger than a fire giant with gear that is worth more than an entire nation's treasury, but he is still naught but a merchant whose daring actions have pulled his family from the deep end simply by existing.

>girl

heh

I'm gonna pat her head!

Wubu is a greedy woman!
and I wanna spoil her~

TWO AND A HALF WEEKS UNTIL APPS CLOSE

WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE MOST OF THE MEMES

Darechaser. Any good?

Not if I spoil her first!

It's literally only been a few nights.

What kind of slattern could've made a move that fast?

You know who.

Which girl is best so far?

Which one is objectively a tittymonster?

A classy bar has to be one of the coziest places to have a base of operations. Rivaled only by an out of the way coffee shop.

Amalthea

Amalthea

_Franze?

My money's on the Elf making her moves first, followed swiftly by the Witch (if not the two of them fighting for the same man.)

One of our games, we had random assortments and our character cared about quality... but mostly secondary to quantity (past a certain level at least). We mocked up a teleport power in M&M that let one of our characters drunkenly stumble off into the distance (as long as it was hallways/alleys/etc) and end up at a bar. They could even drag the party with them. Some of our quest rewards involved getting magical booze even.
For a current game, my smarmy elven scholar, who just does field research and is not an adventurer in denial of course, probably fancies aristocratic or regarded drinks but also likes certain common ones (and would avoid admitting to drinking at wizard bars as a matter of taste, not dishonesty); our mermaid captain probably does the same though she'd probably have some oddities concerning certain tavern styles (having run away from her family's tavern). The skald probably prefers quantity of alcohol and would be increasingly dismissive if it didn't kill lesser drinkers upon imbibing. Not sure about our not-a-dragon, though convincing them something was draconic would probably get them to drink it quickly enough.

Amalthea is a tired meme.

If you're going to shitpost, at least bring new material.

Prissy is best
Amalthea is titmonster
Neyja is tit&dickmonster

The elf's player has a reputation of arranging pregame ERPs with other PCs in their games, don't they?

I recall them being in the thread and bragging about it the other day.

So probably.

Amalthea has aged to perfection.

I want to know what parties or ships /pfg/ will make. PC/PC, PC/NPC, and combinations of three and four thereof

>(if not the two of them fighting for the same man.)

Poor Kyras

Its still early user, but dont worry, we have our best people on it.

>Consider the following:
>The Divide
>Male - 11
>Female - 10
>Suspicious Bulge - 1
>BAAAAAH - 1

>Alignment Spread
>LG - 3
>NG - 5
>CG - 1
>LN - 3
>N - 1?
>CN - 4
>LE - 2
>NE - 1
>CE - 1

Too lazy to do an actual lineup just yet. People need to fill in their shit so I can TL;DR it.

Now that's a log I want to see, isn't Kyras a huge adorkable mess when women flirt with him? Two girls after his sword would surely be a surprise worth seeing.

Add another Female and CE

>implying user didn't mean both girls would go for the strapping, heroically proportioned, statuesque, golden-haired god that is Andrik Kaminski

That child is CUTE! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

All the better for patting on the head

What, the virgin?
Boys are a pleasing dalliance, to be sure, but a woman with needs would want to be sure they can be met. What self-respecting adventuress would tie herself down to someone who hasn't been around the block a few times?

Amalthea will parent the party. Even if they specifically ask not to.

They will be parented.

It's been added at least halfway, but I'm holding out a little until actual information gets posted. Sheep is just "spicy meme" territory right now.

Both of the men are virgins, user.

>thinking Kyras isn't a virgin

Hey pfg, how would you stat a spider golem? Do such stats already exist? Preferably with the swallow whole ability.

>rob both of them of their virtue
>use their tears to fuel a dark ritual

Practically writes itself.

I want to make a halfling mesmerist into a tank.
It's all 1st party and 20 point buy, right now I'm going with 5 STR, 16 DEX, 14 CON, 14 INT, 12 WIS, and 17 CHA.
I don't feel like I have enough feats to do this effectively, my plan was to use the meek facade trick with oslyuth guile and also use bodyguard with the helpful trait for when my allies are attack instead of me, but that doesn't leave me with enough feats to invest into actually being good at fighting.
As a side note I'd really like to have improved initiative, intense pain, and spell focus: enchantment as well but there just isn't enough space for it all.
So what can I do to effectively make this character into a tank while still dealing decent damage and being good at throwing out enchantment spells?

Have you seen the way he blushes, the way that tail won't stop moving? He wouldn't last ten rounds!

I welcome this with open arms.

There was an old 3.5 Demon thing that was a giant metal spider monster, iirc. Can't remember its name though.

Retriever.

Ask Vult

>giant metal spider
>mfw

Mythweaver. Legacy sheet or experimental sheet?

Thinking about trading Piercing thunder for primal fury just because I want surival as a class skill more than acrobatics.

Do I lose much in terms of combat prowess over this exchange?

Just get the stats for a Giant Spider and then slap on whatever Construct-ey template you think would work on top of it, then Advance the template up to whatever you think is powerful enough for your party.

Legacy is just tighter in my opinion and has more modularity. It really needs to not waste so much fucking space on the spells page, though.

I love things like this.

Oh, I see what you meant now that I went back and F5'd the page. I'll do it next time. Lord knows there'll probably be more apps by then anyway.

Primal Fury is pretty much superior to Piercing Thunder

This matches my mental image of Amalthea REALLY FUCKING CLOSE

What are some good reach weapons for a guy that wants to specialize in beating things to death? I would prefer something primitive looking like a giant caveman club or something.

That's your pride talking! It is the responsibility of any mature, sexually confident adventuress to grab their virginal male companions and make those boys into men.

Otherwise, what happens if they meet someone else, an NPC conjured by Wubu to seduce these strapping young men and bear their children? I don't think Antoinette could stand up to a Nymph, or Branwen to a silver dragon disguised as a supernaturally beautiful Ulfen Paladin!

I'd worry that Branwen would try to marry the dragon first! Is she rich and powerful?

Lucerne Hammer refluffed as a lightpole torn out of the ground.

You must show them the light.

i think the Lucerne hammer is a g-
damn it!

>Rich
Exceedingly so!

>Powerful
Strong enough to cleave a dragon's neck in twain with a single swing of her silver sword!

And it shows how skilled you are! If you're beating them with a light pole, then just imagine if you had a real weapon!

It isn't over. I will find a suitably dumb Nick Cage image, and when I do you'll be sorry!

>Nymph
I'm not putting my man-staff in a fey without a cold iron condom, fuck you very much.

>Dragon
Now that's a tempting offer, but she's going to have enemies. She's probably going to have a century or two at least of lovers to compare me two. And I'm already concerned enough about making someone else "marry down" to my level.

So let's have a look...

youtube.com/watch?v=fmU9MXi9Uz0

MALES
Lord Cornelius Lanchester Giles von Vanderbilt III Esq.
>LN
>Human
>Gunslinger (Musket Master) | Ranger (Trophyhunter)

Rekannas Haelcant
>LG
>Half-Orc
>Warlord (Vanguard Commander) | Vigilante (Exposed, Noble Soul)

Aiden Delaney
>CG
>Human
>Stalker | Urban Barbarian

Raimi
>CN
>Tengu
>Stalker (Privateer) | Ranger

Doctor Gaius "Grey" Walete
>NE
>Human
>Investigator (Empiricist) | Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade)

Tiv "Tivvies" Nettle
>CN
>Kobold
>Warder (Hawkguard) | Vizier

Param Calard
>NG
>Arctic Elf
>Bushi Warlord | Fey Adept (Unseelie Disciple)

Wendifa Malu
>TN
>Catfolk
>Oracle (Pei Zin Practionner) | Zealot

Dr. Arthur T. Smythe Jr.
>LN
>Tiefling
>Bard (Archeologist) | Vigilante (Exposed)

I need good damage and I need tankiness. I also would like to have some skills.

Is Unbreakable Fighter 1 - Invulnerable Rager/Urban Barb 19 still the way to do it?

>interesting, powerful NPC waifus for men
>literally no interesting or powerful NPC husbandos for women

Really makes you think.

Only if you're also a half-orc and want to take the Stalwart line.

And now the girls...

youtube.com/watch?v=DPdr1p3GW1o

FEMALES
Caleni
>LG
>Hafling
>Paladin | Unchained Rogue (Hidden Blade)

Merlynn
>LE
>Kobold
>Witch (Wyrmwitch) | Rogue (Snare Setter)

Amalthea Sendorei
>NG
>Human
>Oracle | Medium

Serizri
>TN
>Kobold
>What

Priestess Sybille / Priscilla Sybille / Prissy
>NG
>Aasimar
>Oracle | Eliciter

Sapera Hemakshi
>CN
>Vishkanya
>Cavalier (First Mother's Fang + Hussar) | Unchained Rogue (Hidden Blade + Rake + Scout)

Kirha Kirhanna
>LG
>Catfolk
>Battle Butler | Warlord (Desperado)

Akane Ketsueki
>CN
>Skinwalker (Bloodmarked)
>Armorist (Lingchi Warrior) | Harbinger (Crimson Countess)

Asimilla "Simi" Vorosi
>NG
>Human
>Harbinger (Crimson Countess) | Swashbuckler (Falcata Swashbuckler, Veiled Blade)

Lorelei de la Boétie, M.D.
>NG
>Tiefling
>Alchemist (Chirurgeon) | Bard (Archivist)

Yeah, unless you can go with 3PP it's a classic. Arguably stronger than PoW in some ways.

I just noticed her joey in the pouch there

>'Ma, you're doing the thing again'

Also, that o in mom from her could feasibly be a 'u', and considering she's a kangaskhan, her having an australian accent is adorable.

Which characters would get along best?
Which characters would constantly be at each others throat but not to the point of murdering each others?
Which characters would kill each other at the first chance?

That's going to be a lot of disappointed NPCs.
But then they are three evil characters and one pretending to be evil. It's a classic move to keep a few princesses locked up in your dark tower.

So what you're saying is

a Lucent Hammer.

Who else is going to be immensely happy when Rorygame closes so he will stop shilling it non stop?

I want to carry Rory's children!

And finally...

youtube.com/watch?v=XBfkUlGFO4s

ADVANCED DEGENERACY
Neyja
>LE
>Hobgoblin
>Stalker (Soul Hunter) | Slayer (Bounty Hunter)

Syra Greathorn
>CE
>Aasimar (Agathion-blooded)
>Kineticist (Kinetic Knight) | Zealot (Void Prophet)

I forgot about Aurelian while parsing my document because he's a copy-paste of the last time the character was used and pretty boring.

There's another app, user. You forgot one.

My GM is not much on 3pp.

I've flipped around between a lot of builds deciding, but think this is the ticket.

Only if you accept that he's actually a MASSIVE DEGENERATE

"heterosexual sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the purpose of consummating a marriage with a two-year long courting period, between a pair of able-bodied adults with stable financial plans, wherein each member holds the others hand, there is kissing involved, and a lot of whisperings of sweet-nothings" is his PREFERRED FORM OF LEWDS

I'm pretty sure you missed like, 3-4 people overall but hey, I'm not one to judge.

>Finally teaching myself PoW
I'm not sure I like this.

You fool!

That's my fetish! My arousal intensifies!

Some do, some don't. Really not something to fret about.

OH NO