Care to help me out Veeky Forums...

Care to help me out Veeky Forums, I'm opening up a hobby shop soon and I'm having trouble coming up with some good names. I'll mostly be selling cards and retro video games with some board games and RPGs.

Game workbench

Cards & Cartridges

Can you mail me a 1927 set of Strat o Matic baseball? I'll pay 80%.

House of Cards

Magical Realm

Crazy Gabes bargin basement

OP here, if I actually pick a name in this thread you can PM me on steam and I'll give you the store location so you can see your brainchild be realized.

The Only Mistake Hitler Made Was Sparing So Many Kikes And Niggers

Molestation Station

The Crit

The King Krab

The Koooooool Krab

...Or the Kowboy Krab!

The Kurly Krab

The Kreeeepy Krabbb

The wizards sleeve

THE KILLER KRAB

OP's van (children welcome)

AHHHHHHHH

DM' domain

Veeky Forums

Can you tell us about the location a bit? Is it urban, rural?

The Guilded Gate
Mythic Keep
Isengard

Small rural town, but surrounded by large populations,

Of Dice and Men

The Time Machine

Playthings Craftstore

I got this:

>Handsome Harry's House of Horror
>Leto's Library
>Dark Sun

The Elegant Gentleman

Deep Danny's Dice Dungeon

Elves not welcome

I'm incredibly offended by this; how dare you forget the gypos; some of his best work.

Who is your demographic? Are you hoping that people from outside will like find this little store charming and thus shop in it?

The Gulag Of Fun

Probably more of a general catch all name that everyone can connect with, but if I see a great name I might go with it even if it's a it of an inside joke.

"Da Game Shop"

Perfect name for an establishment in either UK or US.

The Dungeon In Central Kingdom

>The sphincter obliteration station.

>Busta Butthole's house of ream.

>Uncle Fiddly's bothering basement.

>Rape! The musical.

>Kid's B.D.S.M. club.

>Kid's B.D.S.M. club junior.

>The incredibly violent fisting and explosive diarrhoea fun time variety hour.

>Furries meet & greet.

Pixels, Packs & Play. logo featuring a some non trademarked yet easily "that's the main character from an old retro game" ontop (but in the backround, ofcourse) of the left corner of the word "pixels", over the word "packs" so should there be three unopened card packs, make SURE to put emphasis of the edge of the pack and the sheen. in the right _lower_ corner _infront_ the word "play" so should you have dice.

Not op, but I like this one.
This is a good one.

> little bit of south.

For my money, these seem to be the best ones so far.

But seriously for my money, Chimchar is probably the best Pokemon.

That actually sounds pretty good.

those last two may be a little on the nose

i immediately thought of a gun store myself

Just go with a clearly recognizable name. If your town is named Midtown or some shit, just name it "Midtown Games and Cards" or something. It doesn't have to be clever, it just has to be easily recognizable so people know to fucking go there.

the problem with that is doing online sales, you don't want a local town name in there for your site name.

You didn't say you were selling online, thats a different beast altogether.

Doing both, with the store front coming first.

Crazy Hassan's
do it faggot.

Call it something really 80s faggy fantasy like Dreambay or Skylar's Castle.

Just call it 's Gaming Hobby Shop. The locals who are into games will call it by 's while also being descriptive enough for the non-nerds who don't care anyway.

Why not open a sex shop instead called The Beast Arises?

My last name would be total ass for that, in 30 years I can count the number of people who have pronounced it right on one hand.

Call it Veeky Forums
What're they gunna do? sue you?

More like Isen'Card

Da Ork Dungeon

The Guild's Workshop, hobby & games.

YES

"I'm Too Clueless To Understand Retail is Dying and Hobby Stores Are Especially Fucked Store"

Well this is my third opening in 5 years, but if you say so.

The loaded Dice

What realm doth thy hail from mysterious ontropernior

The jokers deck, maybe a full hand of joker cards, also do you do fantasy books on the off chance you have the sacred works of Hugh cook my collection needs completion

>Leto's Library
Atreides Alcove isn't too bad either.

Fat Cock Assfuckerz Plastic Crack Store... and cards

It seems plastic crack covers the cards part but it's catchy and most likely not already taken

fuck yea user, up top!

this one rolls off the tongue real well

I like this, but having something in front of it would be good. I know you already shot down the town name, but is there another name your town goes by that is also good for a website?

For example, I am from Idaho falls, ID. This is a shit name for an online business. But the town was originally Eagle Rock which is great for online marketing.

Maybe a local feature would work? Like the name of a forest nearby or something?

If your last names hard to pronounce I suggest a dictionary type brake Down of syllables under the name, it looks good when done well imo

That can actually fuck with search results since you would be fighting with whatever else is called that for search relevance. X + games will also yield anything in that area that sells any kind of games, so walmart, target, best buy, etc

Clerics, Cards, and Cartridges?

Cleric's Cards & Cartridges?

Ah, good point.

>selling retro video games
Why download an emulator for free when you can travel to a physical place and pay?

Would putting "cartridges" in the name make people think it sells guns and ammo?

Yeah. Crazy Hassan isn't too obvious, but he can also tack on whatever he wants to it. Emporium, game store, etc. And Crazy Hassan has the best deals. He can play it up all he wants and have that be the main draw.

Draw four

Cartridge bait belongs on /k/

No Furries

Might as well name it The Big Bang Theory to appeal to the fucking normalfag and poser aka FAKE nerds who are ruining the good name of gaming.

Who cares if their fake as long as they keep op in business.

Dragons lair

This please.

>Would putting "cartridges" in the name make people think it sells guns and ammo?
yes

I am amused at all the posters who believed the OP. Sad. Might as well call it 'Mom's Basement' since that is the only 4 walls he will ever see.

Closing Soon

The Upper Hand.

The GAMe PLACe

>We run the competition over!