/epg/ - Eclipse Phase General

Still Waiting For Playtest Docs edition

>>OFFICIAL BOOKS
robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs
>>Transhumanity's FATE (FATE Conversion)
mediafire.com/download/ae113ujgd3hggpl/Transhumanitys_FATE.pdf
>>X-Risks and After The Fall
mega.nz/#F!KwcS0bJK!9KLjZegzebaq-mlPUin45Q
>>Chuck's Eclipse Phase Wiki
eclipse-phase.wikispaces.com/

PLAY AIDS:
>>the10 things you should know about Eclipse Phase
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qnrh0w7H0Jl2_CSsySRxcs4ugw27xsBIk5MYwXq2nDQ/edit
>>Advice for new players and GMs
pastebin.com/e0EErN6X
>>Eclipse Phase hacking cheet sheet
eclipsephase.com/downloads/voidstate_eclipse_phase_hacking_cheatsheet_v1-1.pdf
>>Online character creator
eclipsephase.next-loop.com/Creator/version4/index.php
/view/?axe1vs35muk4juh
>>Eclipse Phase xls Character sheet
sites.google.com/site/eclipsephases/home/cabinet
>>Downloadable Character Creator
mediafire.com/file/5wr4yo6bdymuijr/Agency.exe
>>Singularity: The Official Character Creator
mediafire.com/file/fsmkm846acu6kcy/singularity.zip

COMMUNITY CONTENT:
>Pastebin containing community content
pastebin.com/z0ZNvYeA

E Playtest rules (such as they are)
drivethrurpg.com/product/211293?
How soon after this thread goes up do you think Posthuman will release the next playtest chapters?

Related question - how likely do you think we are to see the promised 2017 release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5yNgTvD1qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How soon after this thread goes up do you think Posthuman will release the next playtest chapters?
Hopefully fucking soon. I have a game session to go to, and this release may very well mean the difference between D&D and checking out a playtest tonight with my group.

>Related question - how likely do you think we are to see the promised 2017 release?
I really have to see the playtest more to know that, but so far I'll say yeah. Still possible.

new playtest when reee

>Related question - how likely do you think we are to see the promised 2017 release?

It'll be as late as Delta Green at least

Will Rob Boyle share the second edition pdfs on his blog when they are finished?

If I'm not dumb enough to buy a PDF for the whole class I'm sure someone else will be

>tfw don't have the money and had to downgrade my pledge from $40 to $1

sad times

>It'll be as late as Delta Green at least

DG has been consistently putting out good shit, though. I know the corebook is late, but all of the adventures are solid.

>DG has been consistently putting out good shit, though. I know the corebook is late, but all of the adventures are solid.

I don't understand how DG can come out with multiple new modules every month, while EP takes years and years to produce a small handful. Hell, Arc Dream has probably produced more adventures in less than a year than Posthuman has since EP was released.

Apparently "days" which doesn't bode well for an on time release.

DG has the advantage that it's got like, effectively 2-3 different companies/groups working on it, have at least one Patreon devoted to it which turns out exclusive content and has like 20 years of fanbase on EP.

PS is still like 2-3 guys as writers in their entire group then a pile of freelancers. Why they don't hire out more people for adventures I don't know, but their internal stuff seems to "require" a lot of playtesting.

The stretch they announced for instance I've been hearing the name of for probably a couple years as something they run at cons.

Afaik it's said that they will also be CC licensed. So I think so.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Oh man, computerized and mounted weapon UIs are "Interface" rolls now. Suddenly computer nerds are pretty scary.

As predictable and stupid as this is, I'd prefer they take their time and release something that playtesters can actually playtest, rather than a few pages of dissociated mechanics that can't be used for anything like the current release

Clearly their working draft is in a usable enough state for playtesting, because Bobby Boyle has been handing it out to extra special forum users.

>the Kickstarter campaign isn't over yet and they've already missed their first deadline

You can stop trying to make that a thing, it's meaningless. That guy got like, the first draft for internal playtesting not what PS is intending for open playtesting release. As obviously evidenced by the post they seem to be taking some care to make sure the stuff that goes out to the public has certain fixes and formatting.

Have /you/ asked for old internal playtesting docs?

>You can stop trying to make that a thing, it's meaningless.
If by "make that a thing" you mean "point out how horrendously organized Posthuman's open playtest is", then I'm sorry to say but it's already a thing.

Do you think that they'd get to 145k $?
It would be really cool to get entire album from Scott Fox, I bought a few of his EP tracks and they are pretty good.

Honestly I'd like to see it, but without more of the open playtest to hype things up I don't see it happening.

>You will never play a re-awakened Jovian soldier in transhuman habitat.
>You will never slaughter all of the inhabitants of the habitat in Jason-style massacre
>You will never feel the satisfying feel of their cortical stacks being crushed under your metal boot as you shoot plasma bolts into their pods

Why live EP?
youtube.com/watch?v=t5yNgTvD1qo

At least you'll never be Mexican.

>you will never sacrifice yourself for greater good of human race
>you will never allow Jovian scientists to copy your mind into a ultimate combat construct
>you will never hunt down fleeing transhuman thrash in dark corridors tearing apart their flesh and dissolving their aberrant thought patterns

The cruelty of this fate is most displeasing

>openly wishing to become an inhuman combat machine rather than a true, courageous patriot, going to battle in spite of their flaws against impossible odds and winning regardless
False flag anarkiddo detected. Try using that (((augmented))) intelligence to come up with better b8 next time.

Your psychotic fantasies may be closer than you think.

>That image
So they're manchildren who think they should be able to do what they want without worry of consequence?

>So they're manchildren who think they should be able to do what they want without worry of consequence?
Pretty much describes every group of fanatics.

>crushing a cortical stack with your boot

they're made of diamond retard