Yfw you're going to get filthy fucking rich off of ChainLink

Yfw you're going to get filthy fucking rich off of ChainLink

Amen

The floor moves higher but I Want to see a moon! I want to become a moon boy.

One day, after years of not making it, you will wake upon the moon

>tfw 40k still doesn't feel like a lot
>sold my ps4, laptop, and everything else of value in order to buy more LINK
>will continue accumulating and pouring every penny I can muster from each paycheck into LINK probably as long as it's still under $10
>have 0 desire to cash out and have the mental and emotional strength to hold for another decade if necessary
I'm not memeing when I say that I have never believed in anything as much as this in my entire life. See you on the other side, brothers.

remember to give thanks to the jade emperor

Brave af
May your gains be powerful and everlasting

Yfw the FUD and brainlet wojacks give you immense power and confidence in ChainLink's ability to solve the Smart Contract accessibility problem

>tfw LINK investment has become a cult

Can anyone give me the actual mathematical expectation for cost cap? There's no token burn so with this many coins in circulation it's hard to imagine the value going anything higher than a few dollars and that probably won't be realized until years from now with the final product.

>had 11k before sibos, thought I had a lot
>after crash down to 1350 sat I accumulated up to 46k
>tfw feel as if that isnt enough

I can go all in for 160k link atm

market cap nigga. Link at 1.5 billion would be a 10x. Linkies believe this can go 10+ billion.

yeah the other side after you kill yourself when this thing goes to 0, you deluded faggot

just buy enough for 50k and hold. if it ever does a big dip from here, buy up.

Majority Escrowed by SWIFT never to be in circulation again.

the fire rises

Whenever I see this picture it gives me strength lol.

Amen Brotha

watching ripple sail through 10, 20, 30 billion gives me no doubts about LINK going 10bil+

Link is not comparable to ripple dildo

you're right. it's better

>got 100k linkies for long term hold
How rich am I going to be in 2019?

He's making a reference implementation of his idea for blockchain middleware in Go. I don't get what exactly that has got to do with the ether token you're holding?

it's used to incentivise his idea