This will crash in 24 hours

>this will crash in 24 hours
no way this will reach 1.50 let alone 2 by EOY. stay stupid cripplets, your shit coin is useless

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gets added to coinbase
>moons to 3$

Suck our dicks no coiner.

I'm moist just thinking about it

Based off what faggot?

>tfw proud owner of 2k ripples
am i going to make it bros?

>>tfw proud owner of 2k ripples

I hope you do

ripples gonna get crippled as soon as their shit coin fails bank trials

same here. I shoul had to buy more

same faggot. I missed all the recent pumps, I'm riding this bitch to $5.00 end of JANUARY.

>screencap this losers

Nice fud. Ripple will triple.

cripple crapple etc

im thinking about putting 500 in each xrp and ltc.. is it too late?

Ripple twitter is lit. They never tweet this much usually.

Something is coming

I had massive gains on Ripple earlier this year. However since then Bitcoin's had a more then 10 fold increase value while my Ripple holdings lost 90% of their value. I sold my Ripple holdings in the last pump for XLM. Did I fuck up? I don't know we'll have to wait and see.

just FOMO my shit up

Hoping for this, I'll buy in if it does.

>being implemented at over 100 banks
>useless

Stay salty.

lul this wont go anywhere. XLM is the future

Why not both?

You have to realize that XLM and XRP are both being implemented at this VERY MOMENT in two different global regions. They're both destined to continue going up until one or the other takes precedence. My vote is on XLM for a long hold, but I'm holding both.

Honest question: how unbelievably fucking stupid do you have to be, to be witnessing this coin growing in leaps and bounds in both value and partnerships, and still say it "isn't going anywhere"?

I mean, you're beyond potato level at this point...

RIPPLEMOON signal time
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Ripple is even more pointless and useless than Iota. Not to mention if you bought into a BANK controlled cryptocurrency your almost too stupid to be here. Can't wait for the bloodbath. Make sure you guys hold those Ripple bags good and tight. Hold for at least 6 months. Please. You'll get a lambo, I promise

Ponzi scheme sales pitch, word for word.

You Ripple haters are beyond health. I bought this shit at 3.5 cents and you've been saying the same shit over and over and over and over....

and have been proven wrong over and over and over and over...

too high market cap... this coin is not for gainz

It's cheap, there's potential for growth. I don't understand people not hedging their bets

I fucking hope it crashes so i can buy even more

XRP and ICX, then just sit till the 31st at least, you'll make 33% return easy

I actually hate this banker coin, but I said it would never reach $1 by 1-1. And it did it in days.

We're witnessing something crazy. It might end up being #1 in 2018.

This shit just goes up, there is no crash

Glorious isn't it.

Coins that mesh well with existing world, function well, and are easily understood by the masses, or a coin that has contentious bullshit fork nonsense, and bad tech?

You'll know which will be #1 when you think about it for a minute or two

Whenever they hype up something, it tends to be pretty disappointing

Ie: SWELLs announcement and SWELL itself.