My character gets genderbent due to a curse

>my character gets genderbent due to a curse
>I don't really mind this
>the rest of the players automatically start making sex jokes and very sexist comments towards me
>I suddenly can't get rid of this curse soon enough

what is it with some players being unable to control their urges even though they're facing an imaginary thing controlled by some fat dude

>PC decides he'll put his cooking skills into good uses
>declares that the delicacy he will be preparing is an "ejaculating pudding"
>the rest of the session is nothing but cum jokes

Immature nerdlings, man. The less action they see, the more they find it hilarious

>unable to control their urges

why do you play with autistics user?
or are you still in high school or some shit

They are closeted homosexuals. Put on some Lady Gaga and let them come out.

Haven't you played Baldur's Gate? Remember when Edwin got turned to a woman? The shit (s)he took for that was hilarious.

It's just sex jokes. It's all good.

fuck, edwina deserved to be the but of the jokes

makes me think that is just an annoying dick they keep around to make fun of. doesn't even matter what he does.

>tfw no weapon that inflicts genderbender curse

nah, the guys have shown that they're pretty immature sometimes
they've made fun of and have made sex jokes of female npcs before, i just happen to be on the end of the stick in this situation

No, we are all over 18, youngest guy being 23. I've got no idea how 4 voting age adults can just find ejaculations so funny, but they did. And they didn't let it go for at least a week.

Dude, I'm pushing 30 and I still find that funny.

>voting age
autism then.
you sure they aren't like high or a bit drunk or something. I'm sure me and mine were like this when we were adding liquor into the mix.
anyway humours a weird fucking thing so is taste.

hey user?
semen

if that's the case then you're going to have to get over it find a new group.
come to think of it i don't think i've seen a group of young adults how don't make a lot of sex jokes.
got a lot of faggots in my group so we like to make a bunch of gay sexual jokes in the moment.
how the fuck does a post have good comedic timing?
shit got a smile out of me

Is the curse repeatable, like you still have the item or whatever? Because if I got TGed by a cursed belt and some jerk kept making jokes about my tits, the night time he falls asleep he's waking up with a pair of his own.

Not so funny now, is it?

they now begin trying to seduce everything
you should have teased the fucker

Could be worse.

>Not so funny now, is it?
That's kinda hot

Some people are just stupid. Don't hang out with those people.

>my character gets genderbent due to a curse
>I don't really mind this
>have my character tease the other characters with their newfound sexiness to bait out who's magical realm it is it's the GM's
>vanilla players can't get rid of this curse soon enough
>I get an amulet that lets me switch genders at will anyway
It's all about how you play the character, if they'd find changing gender embarrassing, have them react negatively to all the bullshit, and maybe smack a bitch if you gotta.

I chuckled
Because clicking for the spoiler was the beat before the punchline