Hey biz, some of you are alright. don't tell anyone about this coin ok? let's just keep it between us

hey biz, some of you are alright. don't tell anyone about this coin ok? let's just keep it between us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9d019RycObk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the absolute fuck up. You aren't funny. Why are you trying to ruin my accumulation?

can you even buy this yet

trash scam coin dont buy

>accumulation

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH he said the shill word of the day!

Im already 3x on this and its still in the bottom 20. Got alot of mooning to go. Even when it did nothing for months the team gave me confidence they r so good

This and filecoin will get me rich

binance brah, hop on the rocket ship, liftoff coming soon

Using a 0x exchange is supposed to reduce friction in DEXs. But it actually increases it in my POV. Take RadarRelay vs. Etherdelta if I wish to buy REQ with ETH:

RadarRelay: Open wallet on MetaMask -> wrap ETH -> buy ZRX -> buy REQ -> sell any leftover ZRX -> unwrap any leftover ETH. This is between 3 and 5 transactions on the blockchain to complete.

Etherdelta: Open wallet on MetaMask -> deposit ETH -> open order to buy REQ (sign) or take order for REQ (transaction) -> withdraw REQ -> withdraw ETH. This is between 2 and 5 transactions.

Now the think that annoys me is that if 0x didn't make you use their shitty token it would decrease the friction in their system a lot, but alas we're stuck with a shitty system and ED is actually better most of the time.

Jokes aside, try to find some video/audio of their team. I believe in them, have about 30% of my portfolio in this, with REQ holding another 30%.

I made a mistake. ED is between 2 and 4 transactions. Not 2 and 5.

whats its code

That's because radar relay doesn't support fee payments in eth/whatever you're trading yet. When ethfinex launches there's no way you will need to have ZRX to pay fees with.

devcon talk is amazing desu youtu.be/9d019RycObk

So you kind of just proved my point. What's the point of the token then?

I assume as a function of stock ownership

See how well that's doing for DNT. This token doesn't even have a burning mechanism. Although this is one of the tokens that managed to get me a nice 10x I feel like it's pretty worthless so I'm staying out. But because of my logical reasoning it will probably have a marketcap of 2 Billion next week. Good luck.

dex exchanges will pay fees in ZRX they will have to. Plus governance votes on updates to 0x protocol

Yeah so the increase in friction is still there.

Thanks, dawg. You, too.

This man speaks the truth

yes and no. There is I suppose some degree of "friction" but it's not as you describe. Token exchange can all be done automatically under the hood for free (converting from x->y). the user wouldn't really have to fuck with any intermediary token (ZRX), the exchange would do it automatically for free and the fees would still be paid by the exchange in ZRX as I understand

or maybe I understood you wrong sorry. In the end the user doesn't have to touch ZRX it would be on the exchanges end. But what you are saying makes sense it does increase friction...but isn't that kinda what makes a decentralized exchange work?