Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/tag/parody:dungeon meshi
youtube.com/watch?v=ogWdriIIEDc
youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubume
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGtZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=dgNHeM411uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright I'm bored. I will read it for you, OP. This food manga better be good.

>elves' ears are super sensitive confirmed
oh my

Farlyn just keeps getting better.

Nevermind, every character just keeps getting better. I wish anyone in my parties was ever as cool as Chililack.

FUCK YES

MESHI MY HEART BABY

I was just about to do this.

Chilchak is a professional.

How did you download this? Doesn't EHScans not release zips anymore?

great minds think alike, and all that!

The expressiveness of this manga is so good.

S A V A G E

Mana sickness is a bad acid trip?

EHS still posts their latest TLs in bato.to

I appreciate the small details that go into the worldbuilding. I'd be interesting in knowing more about mages and their implements in this world. It seems like Marcille's staff acts as a mana enhancer by how the leaf flops or stands up based on how charged she is.

RIP

So you're just saving it straight from there? Damn, I was hoping they put it on an IRC or something so I wouldn't have to wait for Madokami to rip it.

It happened. I respect an elf too much to sexualize.

YOU'RE SUCH A LOUT

>KFC
FTFY

>not saving each page manually
how else will I show my love and devotion for this manga?

exhentai.org/tag/parody:dungeon meshi

I'm sure most of Veeky Forums does not share your problem. There's still the other cute elf in the amateur party though.

>Infinite energy from the alternate dimension.

That doesn't sound good.

>Marcille's stealth theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ogWdriIIEDc

>LIL B
AW SHIIIEEEET

>please look at the top-left panel and describe you sides current status please

I want a clean, exploitable version of that top left panel.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

>SFX

based Veeky Forums

Kinda feels like Farlyn is more talented though.

>If I go down I'm taking you with me!

/a/ obliges.

Fucking noscope hax.

There is a yokai like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubume

It's amazing how a big-ass chicken can look so freaky and intimidating. I will be super disappointed if they don't outright FEAST on this one - it's practically normal meat!

>P O T T E R Y

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0PMq4XGtZ4

>Sculpture 101

I'm fucking DYING here

>It's Byoutiful!

It's like a beautiful shrine to a maiden cooking goddess

>S U S P E N S E

Will Marcille ever spend one chapter without making a complete ass of herself?

>New player being forced to read a new system

Be fair, it wasn't her fault this time. And that point-blank fireball was badass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgNHeM411uE

Yep. Pretty much every character has had at least one spotlight chapter or highly competent moment. You might as well ask the same question about Laius: he's often an idiot, but still comes through when it counts.

>YOU'RE SO SOFT

yurifags BTFO

>Pickle press (Marcille)

yeah but other characters only come off as complete dumbasses every once in a while. For Marcille it's a daily occurrence

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

God they eat like fucking kings.

>Credit goes to whom credit is due
hope you liked it as much as I did Veeky Forums!

If you say so. I think Laius is given stupid moments very regularly, as is Marcille, and the others less so.

15 INT 7 WIS 8 CHA.

Also I don't like your "complete ass of herself" because she's legit saved their asses a bunch. Again, so has everyone in the party. They all function well together despite their kooky personalities.

I think it matches her character pretty well. She seems to be the least experience person out of everyone in the party.

I feel like everyone is glossing over this detail. The dungeon is tapping into a realm of pure energy.

Now the question is does "coordinate" magic factor into every dungeon or just this one for the obvious reason of the Dark Elf tapping into it?

goofy sorceresses are the best

>15 INT
>15

And I don't like the fact that you erroneously believe that it somehow prevents her from making a complete ass of herself. Because she does make a complete ass of herself on a daily basis whether you like it or not.

Strictly speaking, the others made an ass out of her this time.

Two things can be true at the same time. She saved their asses but she also messes up because she relies too much on textbook approaches. She is starting to learn on the fly, like during the encounter with the undine.

ayyyy

I don't want to get too into this man but I do think you've got a fucked up perception of the character for whatever reason. She doesn't really make an ass of herself more than Laius. She is haughty which is often used for comic relief and her expressions are exaggerated but it's not like, egregiously more than every other character nor is it every chapter.

I mean chapters 26, 27, 28, 29 she bails the party out and in what way does she make an ass of herself there?

I do agree with and but just dislike the notion she's exclusively the ass or the goofy one when they all are, really, and the author does a good job of giving each character moments to shine and moments to laugh at.

Get too into what?

Why does it sound like you're trying to whiteknight her or someshit? She's always been the butt of most jokes and it's customary for her to make an ass of herself in more spectacular and frequent ways than other characters, what's so offensive about that?

she mad, damn she mad.

BEGONE THOT

What a good moral!

>"her body was part of the dungeon"
Is she sure that she canceled the effect? Cause the D-Elf sure as hell mistook Farlyn for the dragon she was (re)born from.

I love pissed marcile looks.
She should made that expression more often.

I think its the (accidental) soul fusion between farlyn and the red dragon that cause it.