What's everyone's thoughts on Electroneum? Mcafee shilled it today. I personally don't see value in this...

What's everyone's thoughts on Electroneum? Mcafee shilled it today. I personally don't see value in this... mining from a phone? Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

electroneum.space/#getting_started
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't be mad just because you don't have a nokia mining farm op

Also I downloaded the app to try mining on my Galaxy s6 and the miner has been offline all day. Whatsup with that?

Mobile miner isn't out yet. Normie bait plus more recognition after the McAfee shilling today. Buy in now if you haven't already, once it hits other exchanges you'll see some big gains

I just don't see the utility of this. Are the transaction fees low or something?

What's a good way to mine this with my GPU?

Top 5 coin in a few months, it's so normie friendly it's basically the iPhone of cryptos.

i just bought at 720 this morning then panic sold half at 690. I feel really fucking retarded today lol.

pajeetcoin

TOP 3 COIN BY APRIL ANONS

This is the crux of it. Tech is ironically irrelevant in crypto. Appeal to the masses if you want to win

You don't see the value of mobile mining ?
Pics related, they do. They live in a house made of their own shit but they all have a smartphone. Go on ETN FB page and have a look

So the only 'value' of electroneum is that you can mine it with a mobile device?

He just dumped all his shit on retards

electroneum.space/#getting_started
get a wallet and use xmr with amd.

These guys are marketing geniuses. I'm hodling. There was a big dump on cryptopia when the wallets released. It held strong! And only gone up since then. Don't sell at a lots, it will recover!

*pretend mining from a phone

so im mining this shit
how long does it take for my fucking wallet to update

It has a fucking app and it easily sends etn to others via mobile. Basically it's crypto for normies. I'm waiting for a slight dip and buying a shitload.

>literally a post-office millionaire

Only coinbase to buy?
Europoor here

You can’t mine anything from the app.

You get paid to run the app from premine. Fake mining.

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

but they pay in ETN right, so whats the difference in the end product? just shittier payout?

complete scamcoin

I hope all the faggots who shill this on YouTube get dumped on.

Its more than mobile mining, do some fucking research

Cant buy, have to get my bankaccount verified on coinbase (no instant option)
Wtf.

They pay you form the premine.

There is no mobile miner.

Once the premine runs out you can’t get paid.

the mobile mining is just a faucet in an easy UI for brainlets

I'm trying to record my ETN in Blockfolio. If I bought it during the 20% bonus, what should I put as the buy price?