Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1495: Daughters Of /JC/ Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/smzzhm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/qvnmpa.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hxdaipM32Qo
my.mixtape.moe/brvkaw.webm
my.mixtape.moe/whfjsx.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bjgjli.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hwztrc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/xtksny.webm
my.mixtape.moe/brqsyg.webm
pastebin.com/K50uNmtz
youtube.com/watch?v=xv11vZj4Z0g
youtube.com/watch?v=IDleI-vm7z4
youtube.com/watch?v=wp6QpMWaKpE
youtube.com/watch?v=o0MIFHLIzZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC6sAXza_k
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=JsXNjkRdXpY
youtube.com/watch?v=z4Z-zdo1maA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLAvHLQGOco
youtube.com/watch?v=_r3R_agORKA
youtube.com/watch?v=87_TdN6ohkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reposting because Page 11

Threadly reminder that traps are gay.

But Reverse Traps are amazing.

So?

Why did I not reply? Because I wanted you to talk to me and answer my posts. Something you seem to refuse to do despite my offering. I do not want to discuss it. I think it's fine. You are the one who sees there to be a problem, which is why I am telling you to tell me and discuss with me. I also didn't read the entire thread instead of skimming it, so I picked the two posts I did notice to reply to you and get you to come back to me later.

Offend me? The general rudeness of your posts, insults, comparing my writing to that of a 13 year olds. Honestly, what do you expect me to react to things like that with? Even the ass comment makes no sense, given I refused you only once and that you have only brought it up twice, the second time having randos answer you.

>I am not the only user
I am aware. I never treated you as one. I only ever treated you as the same user who made the original posts complaining because you said that's who you were. I've made no claim that those other people are you, you just seem to believe that I did.

>The more important point
Right. You dropped the two dozen other complaints completely, instead of trying to continue the discussion at all, to argue one of the few things I refused absolutely, instead of the things I gave my reasons for. Given I even offered a compromise, I can't say I believe you actually want anything but every change you want and to not have any middleground.

Yes, I would have discussed it. user, I have talked with people and debated for days on end about Fate stuff before. An hour long argument about one thing isn't going to change my mind about other things. You certainly don't seem to know me if you think I'd shut you down when I've gone for hours and hours at other times.

In fact, more and more, it seems like you aren't looking to discuss things, just for finding ammunition and let loose attacks at me. But hey, like I said, still open to discussion.

>wanting to fuck a little kid
That's not Justice.

Its not gay if they're cute.

I waited for her to grow up actually. The author has stated that Aura is going to be stacked when she grows up.

>Daughters of /JC/
That reminds me, given the latest episode, will the Samurai Jack update have a perk for hijacking your children's bodies and transforming them?

Yes it is. You're gay.

Justice has been playing Marxist word games for years

Not for Reverse traps though

I heard last thread that you are going to make a S.o.B Jump, is that true?

It is gay nigga

So you're just a creepy practitioner of wife husbandry, then? And you took advantage of someone literally programmed to adore you on top of that.

That makes it even hotter.

All traps are justice!

She's 71 years old user. And it is no worse than dating an OC Companion. Besides, Aura was programmed by an Eroge voice actress who primarily voiced Loli characters.

That just makes it better.

This user is my blood relative of the same darkened skin color as me

>I heard last thread that you are going to make a S.o.B Jump, is that true?

It's in the cards, and people seem to want it.

Not to split hairs or anything, but for clarification, Aura and her brother are kids by the standards of whatever race they are.

>people seem to want it
I can confirm, definitely want a SoB jump.

I'm aware, but the fact she's 71 is a joke that comes up multiple times in the LN, on both sides of the fence.
"I'm not just a child I'm 71" and "I'm only 71, I'll still grow up, unlike your flat self" are both things that happen.

Many of the Typhon powers take multiple mods, as well as lower tier version prerequisites that also take multiple mods. Instead of no discounts, they should have the entire typhon mods section be their discount (25 CP/mod or 50 CP/2 mods) If the Typhon background was also free with 4 free mods (their 100 CP perk equivalent) instead of costing 500 CP, 500 CP would still be 24 mods, but they could also spend more CP on mods at a discount, which they need since they don't get item discounts or freebies either.

>This user is my blood relative of the same darkened skin color as me

You have some Bodacious taste as well user

>It's in the cards, and people seem to want it.

Great to hear

I was just gone for the last six hours because of work, what the sweet salty christ did I miss.

I was considering this, but they do get more powerful versions of the mods.

>But hey, like I said, still open to discussion.
Ok, I will try to discuss this with you, but later. It is time and past time for sleep.

Does Inhuman Durability in Generic Creepypasta come with regen or not?

How supernatural can something be before the Omnitrix won't work on it? Would it work on demons that have DNA like in Devil May Cry? On Dragons? Gods have DNA in Marvel that can be used to make clones, would it work on them?

Just remember, no matter how bullied you get, you'll never be as bullied as this OC
my.mixtape.moe/smzzhm.webm

my.mixtape.moe/qvnmpa.webm

Gensou Shoujou Taisen is great fanfiction

On further consideration I'll increase the amount of mods granted to a Typhon to 48, which should balance it out.

Companionizing the Green Sun Princess from the Once There Was A Maiden drawback after 10 years of social-fu work in Exalted Sids, go or no go?

>So you're just a creepy practitioner of wife husbandry, then? And you took advantage of someone literally programmed to adore you on top of that.

You don't?

>thanks to a combination of superhuman durability and some powerful regenerative abilities.

oh gee I wonder

why do people ask questions like this? read the goddamn perk

DO EET!
TAKE ALL THE WAIFUS! ALL OF THEM! IN THE WORLD! TAKE HER LUNAR MATE TOO IF THEY ARE A CUTE GIRL!

I'm kidding. But if you feel like it, go for it.

>Gensou Shoujou Taisen is great fanfiction
Jump when?

I did, I just flubbed my reading comprehension check.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxdaipM32Qo

I'm just here to party and marathon the OST multiple times dood

Plus the fourth game isnt even translated, the other three are, and its the one that divulges the most into fanfiction that isnt just character interpretations and MULTI INCIDENT DRIFTING

my.mixtape.moe/brvkaw.webm

The notMacross event is still the best
my.mixtape.moe/whfjsx.webm

... and this is why we dont make multiple files with the same name, you upload the wrong one

No point in spoilering it now

For a moment I thought that was actually Ainz and I was about to go "oh god what" at you.

Naaaah, I'll still do it.

oh god what

>my.mixtape.moe/whfjsx.webm
>Not Macross event.
>It's an Idol moment.
>Not Marisa in a VF performing a missile madness moment.

I don't have a word for this emotion, it's like I'm disappointed but I enjoyed what I got at the same time.

>The farther a person is from God's light (or your own moral system) the uglier they appear to your eyes, and the more they smell like brimstone and rotten garbage. The cleaner you are, the more good you appear to tests of virtue like Detect Alignment, or swords stuck in stones.
Should this be "The more good you are, the cleaner you appear to tests of virtue like Detect Alignment, or swords stuck in stones."? Or does scrubbing yourself literally make you ping as "gooder" on detect alignment?

>Memetic Density
Needs clarification on what it does.

>Full Report From All Divisions
Cuts off at the end.

Dunno how you can convince her to come with you, but I'd imagine that if you can do that, go for it.

I'm not even going to bother arguing this and just post Moon

my.mixtape.moe/bjgjli.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hwztrc.webm
Remember to do your sutras for SWEET GAINS
my.mixtape.moe/xtksny.webm
my.mixtape.moe/brqsyg.webm

>my.mixtape.moe/bjgjli.webm
Udong is wielding an automatic bolt action with some kind of weird beanie on her head. Don't share this with /k/.

Everything else is pure gold though. I want this too. God's speed

Astolfo might be a suboptimal sevrant to summon but damn I might anyway just to mess with Shirou.
And Astolfo would totally seduce someone as a prank.

>doing a Battletech jump
>decide to roll up some NPC names with MekHQ
>most are reasonable and short
>Ala' al Din bin Seif al Din
He's getting Companioned, because that is a bloody great name. Even if he's just gonna get nicknamed Aladdin.

Where's a good jump to pick up a Mentor companion?

Ballroom And Battlefield Equivalence Enlightenment to turn fights into debates, then let a companion I've been importing and giving social perks for a while and who is now a bluesid go to town with the social-fu. Specific talking points I haven't figured out yet.

World of Cultivation
Surge Concerto
Venture Bros
Darkest Dungeon

Fire Emblem Heroes, drop-in has a purchasable OC companion who's meant to be a mentor figure of sorts, but if you're looking for other choices, one of the DBZ jumps might have OC mentors.

You could also go to King Arthur and bring Merlin along with you if you spend your time there advising the king, and if you asked the Hero BBS they might hook you up with one. Sage of The Forest is actually a very good teacher if you buy him. Or pop on down to Fate/ and summon a Heroic Spirit to teach you stuff and be a mentor. Caster Cu has a thing about teaching people.

Wuxia has a Mentor Companion, who can know a single super-special-awesome martial art.

Astolfo is still pretty good when you play him to his strengths. Like, he's a really solid Iskandar counter ignoring the fact that they're both Riders and would likely never show up in the same war.

Astolfo is great at blowing away tons of lower durability enemies from relative safety, being a massive nuisance to anyone that doesn't mind guarding, and breaking magic/RMs due to his great assortment of NPs. Sure, getting him to go along with plans is difficult to say the least part of why I picked him up really but he can be a massive pain in the ass when he wants to be, especially against Casters.

Astolfo is good at his strengths but when he's not playing to them he runs into serious trouble. Part of why he manages to do well in Apocrypha is he has teammates to shore up his weaknesses. Without them it just takes a decent Saber deciding to kill him to bring him down.

Thank you.

Trying to plan out this dumb chain idea for if/when I ever finally get to the endjump I need for the Main Chain.

Or he runs away, which is still an option with Hippogriff since that thing is hard to catch. Sabers are one of the things he can't fight directly very well due to their tankiness high all around stats, but they often lack reliable range options for sniping him out of the air, especially if they could maybe only spare one or two shots if they have something since he could probably spare a phase out or two to no sell it.

It's a real rock paper series thing here. Astolfo is a squishy slayer, he just doesn't really have the skill set or options to deal with things like Sabers or Berserkers. He's great at hunting down masters, Casters, Riders and sometimes Assassins though and getting out. The real weakness is Evaporation of Sanity, since it makes him utterly unpredictable. Sure it can help him out in battle at times, but it leaves him open to sudden surprises since he can get a bit careless at the same time. Him against Assassins is weird that way.

I think his real weakness class-wise would be Archers who could reliably and repeatedly snipe at him with things that could end him from ranges he doesn't have the ability to fight back against if they can get into position.

Any other comments before I release the final version?

As it is the only change is going to be upping the amount of Neuromods the Typhon get from 24 to 48

If I may -

In Nanatsu no Taizai, does the Traitor drawback simply gift you with a face of Hitler and goes from there, or does it make all of your race hate you on conceptual level?

pastebin.com/K50uNmtz

I didn't do any work on it yesterday, probably wont today either. I've got an exam coming up on the 16th.

Surge Concerto refers to both Ciel Nosurge (which is already made) and Ar Nosurge (being made by Annette).

You're pretty much the most hated enemy of that entire race reborn. There's not really any chance of reconciliation short of rewriting their minds/memories entirely.

I guess it's not that bad then.

I have a dumb strike witch question, can you import companions freely. I can't seem to find a section to do so but the notes seem to suggest you can.

how goes things?

Have you ever gone full villain in a setting?

Could be worse, could be better. It seems things are constantly seeking to interrupt my writing. Overall, life is good but the little things can get annoying easily.

It was made before companion imports were part of the "format"

So you can import up to 8 companions, they get all the freebees and a striker of the same generation as yours.

Alright cool, thanks.

Well IIRC the natives of Ledgerdomain were just humans that could use magical energy, and it didn't work on them. So-it seems pretty much just alien-aliens, not god-aliens. Mind you there's still a huge selection when it apparently DOES work on stuff like Ghostfreak.

>tfw green sun princess goes to Malfeas expecting to tattletale on me for taking her place
>tfw finds out the Yozis were already freed by my hand and Malfeas is off sulking in the Wyld
>tfw ended up having to bail her out of the Thing Heretical after the other Devil-Tigers clapped her in adamantine cuffs for attempting to pull a Rametheus

I just feel about the whole business.

Practically any jump with the Olympian gods in it, simply by merit of the fact all the major heroes have their backing.

I was pretty much a divine terrorist in Age of Mythology, and Percy Jackson. I used fusion detonators to blow up Olympus, then my Eliatrope powers to free the Titans. We poisoned the Greeks' wells, burned their crops and delivered plagues unto their houses.

In Xena, I crushed them under an army of Necrons.

In God of War, I was much more passive-I just volunteered my services as a smith to Kratos, and forged him weapons powerful enough to kill them much quicker.

By the time the Greek Mythology jump rolled around, I simply...took power in Greece, and postmodernised it with all the magitechnology at my disposal. Once the microcosm was mass produced, living standards skyrocketed until worship of the gods fell out of fashion. In time, however, all the heroes and villains who had been wronged by the gods-including Medea and Medusa, my Servants-realised they had a golden opportunity, and led an army to storm Olympus, chain the gods and lock them in Tartarus. Why, it's almost as if someone was weaving Fate to bless what became known as the neo-titanomachy! Nothing that could ever be connected to the king of Greece, though.

what is your theme for grim times /jc/? the phyric victories, the times you were almost broken by your adventures but pushed through, torn up and barely cling to life but still standing?
youtube.com/watch?v=xv11vZj4Z0g

Did you at least spare Hades?

I've...had a lot of those kinds of victories. Let's see, for each occasion-

Resentment and hate: youtube.com/watch?v=IDleI-vm7z4

Exhaustion, verging on despair: youtube.com/watch?v=wp6QpMWaKpE

Determination: youtube.com/watch?v=o0MIFHLIzZY

Sacricing the world to save someone: youtube.com/watch?v=NUC6sAXza_k

Ending the world out of frustration: youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

Despair: youtube.com/watch?v=JsXNjkRdXpY

There's only four I try to spare each time I do what I do: Hades, his consort Persephone, Hestia and Hecate.

Too often, Hades fights to the end. When I crippled the Olympians, sewed them together and and dropped them into the Lethe I offered him a place in the new world order as a peer. He refused. He took Chrion's place, and became their warden. In the Percy Jackson era, he died with honor. And in the original mythology, he cleverly played on all my equality talk to wrest /some/ humane treatment for the imprisoned Olympians. Like not having boiling adamantium poured into every orifice.

You have to understand. I NEVER say things like "he died with honor", unless the sacrifice was both a serious setback and something I recognise as worthwhile. This almost NEVER happens among the enemies I make.

Hestia and Hecate have been more amenable; whoever rules the heavens, people depend on the hearth and respect the mystery of witchcraft. It was easiest in Age of Mythology, because for some reason Hecate's a Titan there.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4Z-zdo1maA

youtube.com/watch?v=DLAvHLQGOco
Glory to Mankind

I like your typographical decisions

Appreciated

If you noticed the typographical issue with the backgrounds will be fixed in the final version.

How can I become one of the Maiar, Anons?

>Hestia and Hecate have been more amenable
did you fug them? b honest

so question about the Chick tract jump , if you take the fruit of knowledge do you start off as having eaten it or can you use it for other things?

Bad pitch:
Get a million charisma and innocence and purity perks, plus a bunch of those perks that force powerful entities to like you and take you under their wing.

Then you go see Eru Ilúvatar in the LOTR jump and ask him real nice to make you a Maiar.

>Hestia

user, I am an abomination, an arch-heretic and Thing That Should Not Be in their eyes. I am a horrific nightmare from beyond the stars that walks in the flesh of mortal man as some sick joke. I am the anomaly that does not fit the pattern woven by Fate.

Or so their oracles would say.

Yes, I'm aware of the irony. Yes, it's one more reason to hate them all.

I have no grudge against her, and she has no reason to thank me for my mercy. For goodness' sake, I can actually claim descent from Typhaon or...SOMETHING, of all beings. I never did find out how those dudes in Bloody Roar got their hands on his "DNA".

Point being: We didn't.

We just came to a mutual understanding that if the king of the gods can't stop me, the goddess of the hearth shouldn't try.

>Hecate

. . .

Okay, you got me.

Look, what can I say? Everyone and their mother knows Aphrodite has it going on, while the spooky goddess is shunned out of fear. They get lonely. It's just like that time Hel had her way with my "deceased" body so hard I was able to argue tears of joy from Death herself should be a passable replacement for Loki's tears-but I digress. On the other hand, as I wasn't always a god I had quite a fascination with witchcraft back when I was mostly mortal.

So-we had a bit of a professional rapport going on in Age of Mythology; again, it helped she was a Titan in that era. I showed her my necrobotany, she taught me the secrets of the crossroads, I was stressed from work and-well, one thing led to another.

And then it kept happening, mostly because she's also an outsider from the main pantheon.

>necrophilia with a sapient universe
Hel is a naughty girl isn't she

youtube.com/watch?v=_r3R_agORKA

Well, this was centuries before I became a universe. But yes. That's a very definite yes. She patting my head and telling me firm my skull felt. I'm pretty sure she KNEW the ruse was up a day ago, mainly because she chained my "corpse" to her bed. But in all fairness-Ragnarok was just starting and she was clearly thrilled with a hot lay before the main event.

I was, however, her brother

Also a silver-tongued dragon

. . .

AND THAT IS WHY I DON'T SCHEME WITH ODIN AFTER DRINKING ALL OF THE MEAD EVER ANYMORE

It's Mother's Day, tell me about some of the mothers you've had.

Yours was pretty great desu

Jumpers, do you consider yourself above simple revenge, or do you indulge in it?

I have had the same surrogate mother for most of my jumping ,pic related. I've had a lot of other mothers from origins, but after I awaken to jumper nature I Usually move on, having outgrown that entire life.

it ranges from simply kicking them in the dick to imprisoning their soul in a painfully ironic thing or place related to their desires for all eternity.

Oh, right. How about that Atlus savagery today?

youtube.com/watch?v=87_TdN6ohkU

That said - what jumps actually have parents as important parts of the jump?

Depends on the type of revenge. Normally the petty kind just makes me feel bad to consider so I avoid that. If we're talking "someone killed a companion" then yeah, definitely getting the revenge party in full swing. Things of that nature or scale have already happened a couple times, whether I orchestrated them or not. While my group tends to be pretty chill on the whole, there are a couple with very sensitive trigger fingers and protective instincts.

Just the one so far.

Who hasn't been waifued yet by a jumper? Because I don't think there's anything left at this point.

Was it ever decided if Crona was male or female? I cannot remember.

I don't think anyone has waifued Medusa from Soul Eater, they're just too angry at her for what she did to Crona.

Nope, it is canonically ambiguous, even down to the pronouns used to refer to them in the original text.

They have a "Schrodinger's Gender" situation going on; the only way to figure out Crona's sex is to take their pants off.

It was never confirmed, no. Do whatever you want for your chain if it matters for some reason.

Nah, never confirmed, nothing really implied either. It's completely up to fan interpretation and I think it was intended that way. I've been rolling with the idea that Crona is a guy, but as far as in a Jumpchain context it's up to people's individual fanwank.

Or just have Crona gain some weight. The poor thing is bare bones thanks to Ragnarok.