You guys fucking called it

Spoilers for Samurai Jack 2017, as found on Veeky Forums in FUCKING 2009:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/6725440/

I don't have a face for this. I don't even what the flying fuuuuuck you glorious bastards. HOW?!

> yes ok some details are off IDGAF shut up

It was a no-brainer, don't sweat it.

Yes but... 2009. Two thousand and nine.

8 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Why didn't you warn us about important shit like I dunno, the Paris terror attacks or Trump's election? Why did you waste precognition on a cartoon?

You already feel compelled to make 40 - 50 threads on /co/ every time an episode of this hits. I'd appreciate it if you could not shit up Veeky Forums as well.

Sorry, I'm pretty far behind on the new season of SJ, what did we get right, Aku is a good adoptive father, or the girl being Jack's daughter? What?

So does this mean it's confirmed the daughters of Aku are from Jack and Aku banging that one- er, ok couple of times Aku posed as a woman?

Or... what? Explain.

No, she just drank a bit of him.

Basically gave him a blowjob.

So like, do you normally spoil tv-shows or is this a new thing you're testing out?

Look, read the thread in the archive. Then compare that to the current season.
AKU! is the father. Has set up his daughter to worm her way into the Samurai's trust. Now she's set up to go stab Jac in the most hurtful way possible. In fact hang on a sec, Imma collect all the relevant posts.

>my face when I remembered that thread as the episode aired

This doesn't fucking explain anything. We already knew they were called the Daughters of Aku. She's already TURNED on Aku.

Could've at least spoilered the op image too you thoughtless fuckwit

>IDGAF DIS IS FRICKIN EPIC XDDDD
Fuck off spastic

You think you need precognition to see a large Muslim minority will result in terror attacks and general disorder?

Proof that Veeky Forums will always be the best board around.

Before this thread dies off or gets deleted. Does anyone else feel like this new season just isn't that good? The art wasn't a problem for me until Jack shaved and now he looks super young and awkward with his facial proportions and the coloring. The chick has this very disturbing profile where her mouth is some sort of anteater mouth when viewed from the side.

And the decision to ditch the episodic with occasional muti-parters is the most tragic lost. We've also lost the cinematic aspect of previous Jack. This all just feels Hollow and forced.

Well knowing the specifics if only to tip off the police at exactly the right moment would be nice.

That's because for the first time in its life Samurai Jack followes a definite continuity of episodes.

When every episode was self-conclusive, you could do whatever the fuck you wanted with them, now you must follow a story, and a fragmented story cannot be told without dialogue

The explanation for the appearence of jack is told immediately in the opening, he does not age, so he looks exactly the same, always

>That's because for the first time in its life Samurai Jack followes a definite continuity of episodes.
Yes, I mentioned the loss of the episodic structure. Which would be fine if the story being presented was interesting.

Tell europe that... In some places muslims think the country is 75% converted already...

Eh, it is weird seeing him as old clean shaved jack, really was digging samurai jesus. I think they should have kept the facial hair.
I am just happy to have a show with the original creators, not the retarded shit they do like powerpyff girls, teen titans go, etc...

I think it's been an excellent season. I'm enjoying the proper continuity of the episodes progressing a storyline, much more than the "scenario of the week" style the old seasons did.

I thought the Punished Jack aspect is fine, but honestly Ashi and the romance aspect are unneeded in my opinion.

Are you fucking retarded? That is nothing like what happened.

Samurai Jack was never good, it was only good in your mind.

He shouldn't have revived. In a post-Tumblr age, nice things are better left forgotten.

Europe is not a country you mongoloid

It is actually the best part of all, giving jack something or someone for which he'd not only renounce his quest, but even consider not killing Aku

You don't see this kind of self-sacrifice moral in cartoons anymore, everything is dumbed down

>It is actually the best part of all
But it runs counter to the entire series' premise which is in fact, "Gotta get back, Back to the Past". It would be less frustrating if there weren't 4 seasons of established self sacrifice already present. How many portals has Jack given up on to save a group of people he just met?

But this time is different. There are no portals, even if he renounces it, there's no way for him to find another one somewhere else.

He can't win, and even if he could, it would mean destroying the only person he ever loved

Calling it now, Jack destroys aku and saves Ashi, but decides to stay in the future with her

The whole moral of Samurai Jack is that you cannot change the past, but you can build a better future for yourself

kek

By "some places" he means the UK, which is a country, you mongoloid.

You don't know what a country even is, the UK is a kingdom.

Fuck all of you stop derailing threads with this shit.

Try again

The thread was never good to be quite honest my family man.

Oh no! This /co/ thread on Veeky Forums might get derailed!

>England is a country within a country
Your brain damage is showing.

Good point, still better than a /pol/ derail.

>UK a country

Wales, England and Scotland are countries, UK is a kingdom of united countries, you shitlord

>/co/

More like /tv/

The whole point of the season is to be the finale that people have been bitching about for over a decade, which is unfortunate because anyone who complains for that long about something is never going to be satisfied no matter what may come. Bringing it back after all this time just to have 9 more one-offs and a 22 minute finale to wrap it all up never would have worked. This season is basically the movie that never happened only cut up into segments. The changes in Jack's model barely register with me (I do notice that the red outline of Aku's mouth is thicker than it used to be) but even though I don't hate Ashi I must admit I find her profile jarring.

>not a traditional game

Try again.

>his source is Wikipedia
lmao

You think Samurai Jack is a fucking 3D film?

It's not a comic, that's for sure

Should I watch the new series even tho I never finished the old one?

>/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

How new you are you? /co/ stands for comics & cartoons.

>How new you are you?
Reminder that summer is just around the corner.

Oh fuck, the children are upon us. Thanks, but not thanks, for reminding me.

I think the guy is just taking too much relish in finally being able to make adult content.

If he had a few other projects under his belt at this demographic, it would have been better.

Yeah, let's be fair, Britain's a protectorate of Burgerland that's being leased to Muslims in the hopes of gentrifying the shithole.

Honestly the romance with Ashi feels completely forced and her presence ruined the show don't tell vibe the show had going for it

Alright, let's summarize:

1. OP is evidence that Veeky Forums does /co/ better than /co/.
2. Samurai Jack is awesome, as always.
3. This thread is now a Wartime council for the encroaching summer invasion.

So, do we attempt to be patient with summer kids, or do we double down on nihilism and cynicism in order to put them through the gauntlet?

I agree. There's too many missed opportunities and ultimately no pay offs.

>Scaramouche reporting jack being swordless has no consequences
>Jack loses the sword, quickly as he gets it back
>scottsman only appears for a second to do absolutely nothing.
Yes the plots are connected but it's connected so poorly and unnecessarily.
Much as I feel apathetic about Ashi, she's the only thing with a reasonable arc in the season.

OP here, I vote nihilism and cynicism.

Honestly the only reason this is on Veeky Forums is because this board was where the predictions were made in the first place.

nihilism and cynicism is (one of) the cancer(s) killing Veeky Forums. newfags will think its the norm, and triple down on it in order to fit in. And so the cycle will continue, and OC will continue to vanish.

Holy shit this, we need to bring fun back to Veeky Forums honest to god unashamed fun

Indeed, let us have the fun

The same reason we did not tell you we would vote for trump in the first place, then your lazy ass might have got up and tried to outvote us. Here is a preview for 2020 for you: Democrats try and push the mother of all shills thru the country. 3 or 4 huge names running against trump, mabye even a famous actor. 2 democrats cannot agree who should drop out for a united front. They split the vote and trump wins again. This time even more snowflakes lose their minds.

I vote for patience and understanding. We are more social than the average neckbeards, what with having a interest in activities that require we actually meet other people once in a while. And among our numbers we can count all stripes of player, from the broest of Bros to the most That of Guy. We function through our mutual love of "the game". We can tolerate some new players, help them learn the rules, maybe even teach them to paint and sculpt or draw.
New blood is good for our board, so long as we maintain a level head and hold true to our core beliefs: "Veeky Forums, you don't even need other boards anymore"

but fun is reddit

Yes and?

Dude, fun is our middle name.