Now that all manner of subhumans are in the crypto space (women, niggers, pajeets, etc.)...

Now that all manner of subhumans are in the crypto space (women, niggers, pajeets, etc.), what's the white man's next investment?

magic the gathering cards

Weed company stocks

fuck off inbred

Sex robots and asteroid mining

ive actually done very well on MTG cards, just buy cards on the reserved list, they are good investments. Anything else can be printed by wizards, tanking the valu.e

CRISPR to change our genetics. You'll never be the girl. Maybe you will!

knee pads white boy

Stock in Blacked.

Fuck off psy ops

You dump on them like the rest of us, didn't you get the memo?

Fuck off back to /pol you degenerate. Go be insecure with your place in the world somewhere else. Money has no skin colour auto boy.

I'll buy a ranch in Utah, become a polygamist Mormon, marry 3 wives and have 20 children.
My wives and children will work for me and I'll be rich.

Robotics. Automation of manual labor will naturally put subhumans out of competition. Capitalization of genocide for the sake of humankind's future is the only logical next white man's investment.

>t. nigger

CHECKED

> white man
> thinking you won't be the first target of the genocide for being the biggest subhumans

Sex machines for VR setups.

This is

LOLOLOL that's a really good one OP

Being white means a combination of beauty, intelligence, high morals and strength. Not just skin tan hue.

weird how we're the subhumans yet you can use the inrush of anyone but us as a reliable indicator that an industry is dead (excluding asians - who knows what those yellow bastards are cooking up right now)

Whatever helps you sleep at night, whiteboy.

we will exterminate nigger 1st and keep whiteman as slave scientists, dont worry. Nigger literally good for nothing.

Subhuman calling a white fellow an inbred? Or are you just a roastie who is upset she is getting grouped together with niggers for being equally useless?

equities, debt, funds, derivatives, maybe real estate

basically the same as it was before computer-drug money became the one and only asset class that normies actually gave a shit about.

it's basically the shoe-shiner trying to give investment advice to the options-trader at this point..

the survival of the white race

Whatcha gonna do white boi????

hey, I hear ya about the blacks. and slavers gotta slave, I hear that too, but I will personally radiate your children before that happens