>Japan is full of killer robots that rebelled
>Amazon Jungle is full of killer plants
>Canada got nuked so hard it turned into a giant volcano land
>Mexico had been turned into a giant desert
what else ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Canary_Islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are all themed to the country except for Canada. What makes you connect Canada and volcanos?

I don't like Canada

Technological singularity, starry-eyed extropians think it's somehow a good idea to turn most of the mass of the solar system into computer processors. Stop them before it's too late.

>Canada got overrun by bearsharks
better now OP?

All of them at once, with significant overlap.

Muslims dominate Europe.

What did we do to you?

>also does that mean Canada gets volcanic zombies?

It does now

perfect

North America is invaded by Mexico, starting with the aerial firebombing of Beverley Hills and mass jamming of TV signals. This cripples the USA, as they don't know what to do without movie stars or newsreaders telling them what to think, and the single un-jammed station inspires millions from the oppressed underclasses to take up arms and assist the invaders. The subsequent conflict cripples the US financially and culturally, leaving most of it in the same state as Detroit.
The situation is worsened by mass apathy as rich white people become poor white people and have to survive in the new suburban ghettoes while unable to afford fuel to move their gas-guzzling SUVs. Suicide rates skyrocket, and soon people are fighting for the best spots to hurl themselves from, or pushing half-hanged people from lampposts in order to use it themselves.
The country soon turns into a desolate wasteland, patrolled by roving gangs of fuel thieves, engaged in running battles with truckers moving goods between the remaining centres of population on the two coasts.

Mexico is also ruined financially, but they're used to it and carry on as normal.

Well following pic related
Aliens visit sweden.

Not far from modern times but now these aliens are actually MORE civilized than the swedes,

But user that already happened.

kek

Russia is Russia

>Europe either has vampiric noble houses raising hordes of undead to rule
>Russia has opened eldritch portals to allow horrors to stalk to landscape
>Australia remains largely unchanged

>>Russia has opened eldritch portals to allow horrors to stalk to landscape
Seems pretty normal.

In Britain, its raining, just literally 100% of the time, brown people drown so thats good but my socks are still wet like a lot.

Britain drowns.
world peace achieved.

Its how they would have wanted to go.

I wouldn't stop them. they have the right idea.

I'M ANGRY

I'M ANGRY ABOUT THE SLOW AND STEADY SOCIO-ECONOMIC-CULTURAL DECLINE THAT STARTED WITH THE MIXED BAG OF THE SELF-PROCLAIMED ENLIGHTENMENT WHICH WAS FURTHER EMPHASIZED BY THE RISE OF MARXISM AND SECULARISM LEADING TO THEIR LOGICAL EXTREME IN MORAL AND CULTURAL RELATIVISM LEADING TO THE MORAL, SOCIAL, LEGAL AND DEMOGRAPHIC DEATH OF THE WEST

BUT MOST OF ALL, I'M ANGRY ABOUT ISLAM

I agree

>Large chunks of the the Earth's land, sea and atmosphere are spontaneously swapped with and environment and ecosystem from another dimension

Russia had another even more horrifying nuclear accident, leaving most of the country resembling the Zone from Stalker. Anomalies and storms make settled life near impossible while armed bands fight over the remains.

Central America is overrun by animate skeletons.

The east coast of the Mediterranean oscillates between extreme flood-storms, plagues, attacks by many-winged creatures resembling old testament angels, also giants, frogs, sulphur-explosions and other biblical horrors. Naturally armed conflict rages despite this. God abandoned most of the world, but his full wrath remains here on display.

USA gets nuked itself and is basically Fallout 1-2.

i have one I have been working on for a while...basically a alien race only a few hundred years more advanced then us comes to earth to take it over or strip it or supplies...but they are met with a freak accident just as they are making planetfall...the vast majority of their ships crash into earth causing widespread destruction and chaos. In the united states one of the ships crashes not far off Virginia and another one in canada...the united states military pulls back everything East of the Mississippi...everything east of that point is a lawless wasteland of roving aliens and humans all fighting each other.

>Muslims take over the world except for countries X, Y, and Z
or
>Muslims take over the world except for alliance A

I would watch the dash cam videos of that

My personal apocalypse world is one where no one knows what really happened, only that the world is full of strange forces, people have psionic abilities now (though they are rare), and there are all kinds of freakish beasts wandering the landscape. Mostly inspired by GMod apocalypse roleplay maps I would wander around in while listening to ethereal-sounding ambiance music like BVdub. It's honestly a lot like D&D but a lot darker. By which I don't mean edgier or grimmer (though it is in general), but just physically darker. I love the aesthetic, it makes it really feel like the world has ended.

If anyone wants to give me feedback on my world or give suggestions, I'd love if you could look for it a bit for me. It's meant to be kinda generic, rather than zombies or yellowstone volcano or anything like that, because I prefer for the cause of the apocalypse to be mysterious.

I've had a decent one for a while, that I still haven't gotten around to using:

- FTL travel exists
- Some ascended entities or whatever decide to suddenly make it so that anything that enters hyperspace comes out in Earth's upper atmosphere

Eh, we can't 'defend' ourselves without sinking to their level, at which point there's nothing left worth defending, but we'll corrupt them with our values just as we fade away and the new empires of Europe will be slightly less shitty than either of their parents. It's how these things go.

>humans find a way to manipulate genome by CRISPR
>humans find a way to revert global warming via CRISPR tree seeds
>Humans find a way to destroy mosquitoes via CRISPR mosquitoes, malaria is eradicated
>We create drowning resisting crops via CRISPR
>This CRISPR thing is awesome let's make some cows with it
>New virus start in Asia, we CRISPR the shit out of it so now we can cure any virus
>We create a new golden age for mankind
>Now that we don't need to worry for diseases we are going to get to Mars motherfuckers!
>Suddenly meteor falls on North Korea
>They launch nukes as retaliation
>First nuke fall on China
>Second nuke fall on Pakistan
>Some asshole Chinese hit red button
>Oprah-nukes-for-everybody.tiff
>Most nukes are destroyed by defence system
>Chinese nuke hits Russian reactor and goes Full Chernobyl
>Russia said "fuck it" hits red button
>America hits red button as retaliation
>Various nukes did exploded
>Defence systems did work, things may be worst without it
>But things are not ok at all 20% of global population is wipe out
>Countries and cities where annihilated
>Lakes where evaporated
>Amazon rainforest is burned to the ground
>After some hard negotiations Nukes are banned
>Things start to go well again because we CRISPR crops to make Nuke resistant
>Suddenly nuclear winter
>We revert to much global warming
>We ice age now
>People star to turn against the government
>People start blame the scientist for the winter
>Santa muerte start as the predominant religion
>Cannibalism is rampant across the poles
>Hungry masses start kill scientist, teachers, engineers, and everyone with some knowledge
>Simplification is extended on the globe
>Evolution makes his move
>New radiation resistant bacteria and viruses
>New animals come to the front
And I don't know what else

There is no escape

>north korea
>existing
they're literally going to be wiped out by the end of the year, cause they're stupid cunts who are well deserving of a darwin award

The Canada one is more accurate then you think, considering where the US has all their nuclear silos.

Cheyenne always makes me laugh in that picture

A low-mass star passes through the Oort Cloud on it's way to wherever, perturbing the giant snowballs therein. 2 million years later (it takes awhile to get to the inner planets), WHEEE comets for everyone!

>>Russia had another even more horrifying nuclear accident, leaving most of the country resembling the Zone from Stalker. Anomalies and storms make settled life near impossible while armed bands fight over the remains.
this is fine

>Central America is overrun by animate skeletons.
wat?

>The east coast of the Mediterranean oscillates between extreme flood-storms, plagues, attacks by many-winged creatures resembling old testament angels, also giants, frogs, sulphur-explosions and other biblical horrors. Naturally armed conflict rages despite this. God abandoned most of the world, but his full wrath remains here on display.
Now you are being retarded here

>USA gets nuked itself and is basically Fallout 1-2.
no user no...

>Australia is pretty much the same

South Africa barely survives a bio-weapon which eats 90% of the water

>CRISPR
HAH, what did CRISPR do to humanity ever since the media hype around it died off?
Oh that's right ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

>America

Yellowstone supervolcano erupts. There's a big hole in the middle of north america, hundreds of kilometers covered in ash and lava, pretty much everyone's dead. Clouds of ash cause a localized ice age, agriculture sucks, scant survivors hunt down pre-volcano canned supplies or resort to cannibalism.

Cumbre Vieja goes boom:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megatsunami#Canary_Islands

But really like this guys says, everything in this thread at once = good times.

The UK drowned in the Atlantic.

Australia is a blasted hellscape of endless deserts and radioactive pits. Flash fires scour the interior of any flora, whilst the cyclone battered coasts are constantly plagued by flooding. All manner of terrors stalk the land, from giant spiders to vicious plainstriding birds and monstrous springheeled mammals that can gut a man with a single, clawed kick.

Nobody knows if Australia had changed from the apocalypse.

>starting with the aerial firebombing of Beverley Hills and mass jamming of TV signals. This cripples the USA

Wew, either shit taste or retard confirmed. Well done user

>after a devastating civil war, the Mad Dictator came to power in some South-American backwater
>acquires nukes
>Putin looked at me funny, annihilate him!
>Nuclear exchange before most of the world realises what's going on
>South America collapses, most of Russia goes dark
>Amazon Rainforest spreads at alarming pacr, carnivorous forest threatens US
>mutants start attacking everything from what once was Russia
>Canada becomes police state, annexes remaining half of the US to better combat the Amazon
>EU collapses, stuck between Russian mutants and African warlords. Europe becomes carpet of tiny states all looking out for #1
>UK and Australia form 1 country for mutual defence, annex Ireland, Indonesia, Phillipines and the Netherlands

Thats the stupidest thing I've heard in a good while. They are not taking in any European values. At this rate european cultures will most be dead in a century, and replaced by Middle-East Battle Royale 2.0

The "successors" wont have our values, nor will they have anything in common with us.
Also, I do not understand how removing kebab makes you convert to islam.

Australia is a barren wasteland filled with deadly wildlife and insane car worshiping clans battling it out on the sun baked roads

And then some sort of apocalypse scenario happens i guess

>This is what leftists actually believe
I think Jesusland will be just fine without your Hollywood stars and newsreaders.

Until the midwest fuel gangs come to steal your oil, at least.

Honestly, a split-up US into many different states like pre-Bismarck Germany, is my favorite kind of setting.

Nobody cares, Jo

Most of the things you listed are good things that Europe would be far worse off without.

>Mexico is also ruined financially, but they're used to it and carry on as normal.
kek

Blame the nazis, they really destroyed europe.

Strictly speaking, it was the USAF and RAF that did the destroying while rooting the bastards out.

Bees die out meaning plants don't get pollinated and land mammals extinct from starvation

It was a team effort.

>Moscow sinks into the ground, everyone in it is lost forever

Oh wait, sorry, that's a Russian golden age scenario, not an apocalypse. Carry on.

Which wouldn't have happened if the nazis, etc, etc...

What's done is done, at least germans are gone for good now.

What happens to Alaska and Hawaii?

(This map is really another positive thing.)

Scientist was an ass anyway.

Russia is ruled by a tyrannical museum guide AI, that has been programmed to represent a combination of rulers, switching as it narrated history between century-themed halls.
Since it's one of the only things recovered from the sunken second capital of Russia, Saint Petersburg, and was an advanced piece of technology for the somewhat regressed Russians, it's been brought to whatever's new capital.

One thing lead to another, and people lynched the rulers and placed the crazy Stalin-Nicholas I - Ivan the Thunderous - Peter the Great - and many others in one holographic robot as their ruler.

Monarchy ensues.

Oh, also, Moscow's a no-go zone, Red Square's a straight death zone. You walk in, you don't walk out. Something has to do with the Lenin's Mausoleum.

I suspect it'd be the opposite. The Europeans will descend to their level and below in a matter of decades (once the Nazi stigma fully wears off and the population's patience finally runs out), at which point the refugees will run in the opposite direction.

>But Euros put up with anything!

That's what European elites always thought before a rebellion.

Nicholas I had his problems but he really doesn't belong there. Otherwise solid.

Moscow being left for dead is always a good thing.

The third capital of Russia can only be Yekaterinburg.

It's really Alexander I annnnnd maybe Yeltsin I'd add there for the main five personalities, if the Terrible Trio isn't enough. They weren't nearly as bad in terms of their effects but they were still pretty damn bad and had horribly twisted personalities. Maybe Pavel but he didn't really have the time to get going so I dunno.

They're not evil monarchs, they're just idealized, a bit over-the-top monarchs. Ivan, for example, was actually rather damn good and was the first Russian ruler to give a shit about protecting his people from the Plague actively.

My Templar.

Are we talking about the first Ivan the Awesome (III) or the second Ivan the Awesome (IV)? I like the first one. The second one achieved some good things, especially early on in terms of expansion and reforms which he deserves more credit for than he usually gets, but the bad far outweighed it. He was a Dracula-tier edgelord lunatic towards the end, and his shenanigans coupled with the Livonian quagmire directly contributed to one of our greatest calamities.

Over the top is generally right (not "a bit", c'mon, we're talking Pete the Great here...), as is idealised. Evil is a can of worms, but Ivan IV, Peter I and Stalin had one thing in common that actually was not at all normal for Russian monarchs, but is believed to be thanks to their examples: a callous disregard for laws and lives in the pursuit of superhuman ideals (ultra-Orthodox piety, the Regular State and Communism respectively). Mind you, this makes them work quite well as AI personas. Kulturtragerbot.

(Same user, cont)
The 'tyranny' aspect comes in play mainly due to just who the AI has to represent at the same time.
Liberals and conservators, democrats and oppressors, cruel and kind, tactical and incompetent. It's always in a constant state of swapping, and like any inconsistent ruler it does hurt its rule.
Then again, the people are happy with such a rule, since the anti-corruptionaire revolution has given the people a noticeable boost in faith in the rulers.
>yekaterinburg
Nay. Yamatau mountain. For the sake of it we can say the rumours of a giant underground city-bunker are true.
People there live like dwarves, essentially. The deeper you go, the blinder the people and more odd they are. It's mainly due to how cubic kilometers of rock affect you when hanging over your head.
All around the mountain, of course, is a city. It's one of the few not bombed into shit city centers, since the air defences here stopped all nukes but one. So radiation's rather low here.

Mexico was already a desert.

>conservators
>corruptionaire

Okay, now I know you're odin iz nas. Anyway, I'd argue that they were all tyrannical enough to begin with. Alexander I and Yeltsin have the bonus of being extremely erratic as well. Of course once you mix them all up together the tyranny should intensify. So that's good, for certain values of good.

Yamantau works for me, I guess, it's still in the Urals. So long as our competitors don't get it either it's okay...

>Apocalypse hits Mexico

>No one notices.

>edgelord lunatic
Mainly due to how he was cured. And even then, his worst, Oprichnina, killed at least 10k people. Closer to 20k-30k, I think, maybe 40k.
Over seven years. It does seem really bad, but compared to St. Bartholomew's Day massacre, which killed 30k in far less than a year.

In short, he was a good man driven to horrible things by his court. He was extremely merciful, too.
pssh psshh yoba

But yeah, it's pretty much a wild mix of everything good and bad about our rulers.
On one day it tosses an envoy from some Cyber-Poland into the oubliette, on another apologizes truthfully along with starting a grand feast in said envoy's honour.
Only thing saving the Democratic-Authoritharian People's Kingdom of Russia from complete collapse is bad bureaucracy and lack of AI's ability to just control everything. It would if it could, but when cities have to develop from shitty small villages, there's not that much computerisation.

>St. Bartholomew's Day

A common talking point though of course it's true.

And certainly he had his reasons, but damn, the results... especially if you compare them to Ivan III's time when the execution of a few actual criminals was strange enough for people here to freak out about it. I get the sense that the default Russian approach was generally a lot more merciful than the Western European one... before the 16th century. Then it began to change.

Actually this does raise another question. Does it have those rulers' personalities when they were at their young and vigorous best, or when they were old and increasingly paranoid? Or does it cycle between those as well?

It's pretty much whatever the AI considers to be of value.
Maybe, if it sees something that will remind it of late Brezhnev's rule, it'll become sedated and slow, and not really rule-capable, and now the younger, work-capable Brezhnev.
Until it snaps to something else. Or just stays like that for some time.
It's all a rough concept, of course.

rule-capable, unlike*

>The subsequent conflict cripples the US financially and culturally, leaving most of it in the same state as Detroit.
Michigan?

>Britain drowns
>Its how they would have wanted to go.
ahahahahaaahaaaha

>Russia had another even more horrifying nuclear accident, leaving most of the country resembling the Zone from Stalker.
Russian nuclear accidents are certainly plausible, but the thing is Russia is also really, really big. A nuke big enough to contaminate all of russia would leave a crater the size of most other countries.

>Thats the stupidest thing I've heard in a good while. They are not taking in any European values.
Nah, is right. The older generation, the actual immigrants, won't change, sure. But their kids will. Give it a couple generations and the descendants of those muslim refugees will be indistinguishable from the rest of the population.

>The "successors" wont have our values, nor will they have anything in common with us.
Well, no, that's true. But neither will your own offspring. Shitting all over everything you tried to build is one of the main things kids are for.

I'd assume what actually turned Russia into more inhospitable wasteland than it already is is some super-weapon going off. Maybe climatic weapons, actually.
It'll be a nice addition, immense, giant blizzard freezing to death entire cities as the war raged.

Small addition.
Picrelated.
It'll mutate and infect the entire fucking country.

>Inlcuding the mexicans.

Brazil actually notices, though, there's less tourists to rob.

>Michigan?
Is there another Detroit that's ended up as a wasteland?

I always wanted to write a "clean" apocalyptic setting. Something different than your average thing.

>Society has overcome it all.
>Fear
>Hunger
>Suffering
>Even Death
>They have achieved Utopia and transcended, launching themselves throughout the stars to live in immortal bliss.
>But not all of humanity agreed to join them.
>Those who doubted, those that worked against Utopia.
>Their reward is a world, pristine and clean, yet devoid of human life.
>But the remains of Society still exist, and still grace the world. Dangerous pleasures and temptations can be found everywhere you look, and those without the Grace of Society often find themselves lost forever.
>Giant cities still hum with with music so beutiful that it can force a man to his knees and weep till exhaustion.
>Robotic servants and chefs still roam the cafes and resturants, the food inside so delicious that men have eaten till bursting.
>Giant towers, works of art themselves, are the remains of Society's love of art. Once galleries and museums, they are now tombs for anyone foolish to wander inside. So transfixing are the masterworks inside, that men and women starve themselves to stare for but a moment longer.