>Additional Information

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yQ5Az
discord.gg/hMBfDKw
discord.gg/hR4jr25
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77656/pathfinders-iron-gods
discord.gg/PztAMVH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any mecha games goin on? i got a hankerin for some mecha games.

GM

Easier to list what I haven't played. I've got a couple game ideas I'll post below.

CDT/UTC-5 Literally free at all times for a month, then will have some afternoons eaten through summer. Weekends only starting Sept.

Anything but skype. Was gonna say text but my mic magically started to work again. Maybe it'll last.

[email protected]
Viracocha#8805 on Discord

>Cthulhu Invictus: Alexandria ca. 78 AD in the twilight of Vespasian's reign. Alexandria has become a refugee city hosting a sizable Jewish and Christian population swelling into a truly cosmopolitan zone at the fringe of the Empire's reach. Your illustrious and benevolent patron, Quintus Avidius Falto, has sent out a runner as the last of the night's wine was finished requesting you arrive for salutatio before daybreak.

>Maztica: notAmazonian bands trying to deal with the cycle of growth and collapse that the city dwellers across the mountains (notInca). I'd really like to simulate some tribal and Andean cultures and MAYBE implement a playtest for some civ building rules I whipped up from Fudge and Aria, if the group is so inclined. Will probably impose some harsh race/class restrictions at first but this can maybe be negotiated, Maztica already had a poverty of races. Likely 5e just for ease of finding players despite the narrow setting....Everyone's sorta familiar with Rome so if you want more information on what I have in mind for this setting just contact for details.

My regular group is going through serious life shit, so I'd like to get a semipermanent game going. Not looking for: /pol/, anit/pol/, excessive autism (complaining, whining, entitlement, etc.), lewd. Am looking for: experienced players (has played sessions of something other than D&D), Veeky Forumsfags, sane rational adults. Msg me with which you'd rather play and why, and when the first game to hit three or four serious replies I'll send out links for notes/books and make a roll20 or whatever.

>excessive autism (complaining, whining, entitlement, etc.)
Does not mean "don't question me" it means don't throw a tantrum when someone other than you gets the spotlight or grind things to a halt with wildly off topic griping.

The other two replies I got came through discord just fine. I see you didn't send me an email either, so there's not much I can do. You certain you didn't misspell 'viracocha' or mistype the number?

Im curious. Sent you a friend request.

>Player
>Shadowrun (4e or 5e, 5e preferably)
>Wednesday, Saturday-Monday, 3pm - 10pm EST
>roll20 preferred, Skype/Discord also good.
>[email protected], Planes Wanker on skype

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Would really like to break into GURPS, regardless of setting
>Time availability
Later at night EST, like after 11 or so
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
Discord: Dsavant#5262

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Chronicles of Darkness/Anything
>Time availability
Thursdays GMT 3-9 for CoD/Fallen London
Open to most other days
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
NoEyesZalgo#1547
>Additional Information
I'm peddling two things, one is a game called Fallen London but the second might interest you fuckers. I have a Discord Room for Gamefinder and I need more bodies to fill out games and such. Anyone interested just send me a friend invite.

The Old Ones awoke, they flooded the land, they ate our star. Yet man lives.

Flooded London is a setting about the last of humanity gathering, fighting, and loving as the world changes dramatically and monstrously around it. Man survives by doing whatever they can. Some harvest the organs and blood from the new beasts in the sea and create bio-technology with it. Crowley-inspired demon worshiping cults have become magical Aristocrats with their own politics to navigate. Sailors ride the sea in steam powered boats for treasure but often finding horror attached.

actually here is a link to the gamefinder room
discord.gg/yQ5Az

Likewise.

Bump

Discord Gamefinder Room
discord.gg/hMBfDKw

What would be the best system to run a Gundam Build fighters based mecha game?

Bump

Bump

>>GM or Player
Player
>>System(s)
Really want to play dnd
>>Time availability
Pretty Open atm. I live in the Inland Empire in Socal
>>Text or Voice
Honestly looking to play in person
>>Contact Information
[email protected]
>>Additional Information
Willing to drive into SGV

Say hi if you're new!

>>>GM or Player
GM
>>>System(s)
CoC
>>Time availability
Open most days 17-24 (GMT+1)
>>>Text or Voice
Both.
>>>Contact Information
Mr.Green#1384 on discord

>>>Additional Information
We're playing today in 5-ish hours if anyone want to try CoC.
It's going to be a small one-shot.
Currently have 1 player, 1-2 more would be appriciated.

Bump

I am a farcry from Veeky Forumsfagging, but I know the difference between a Legionary and an Axilary soldier and how they fit into the Roman society.

>Cthulhu Invictus when?

Battle Century G

GURPS

I think GURPS is the answer to a lot of people's question regarding "What should I use for X?" You could totally do great mechs just using base character building rules (build your character on 100 points or whatever then build a mech on 200+basic mech package and pretend they're different scales). That way your mechs could be whatever you want, slow, lumbering Battletech types or super-ninja Anime style or wherever in between.

Just don't think this kind of usage would be apparent to a first time user.

99 out of 100 times when I say GURPS like that (and to any anons reading this who assume I'm the only one who recommends GURPS like this here, I assure you that's very far from the truth) I say it seriously, but in that case it was more of a joke. It could work though, I suppose.

I think people think we're meme'ing whenever "GURPS" is said in response, not realizing the people are being honest and GURPS works quite well for a lot of people's needs. They just need to overcome that first "ewwww, GURPS" hump and actually check it out.

Westerns, Modern, Medieval, Classical, with or without Supernatural and/or Horror, is really well done in GURPS.

Ewww chosing d6 or d20 above the glory and honour that is d100.

Bell curves over flat ranges for life!

Still looking for players?

Anyone running MnM? Been a while since i played it.

First time DM running a play-by-post shadowrun game on discord with some peeps, just need one more player. contact Niv#4216

Must have a lot of patience. We've only got one dude who knows anything about shadowrun, the rest of us are learning and I'll have to look up A LOT of stuff as we go along. If you're familiar with shadowrun and are willing to dispense with knowledge that's obviously a huge plus.

Hopefully it'll be a fun experience for everyone, just don't go in expecting much.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Literally anything,
>Time availability
Any day, anytime except Saturday and monday
>Text or Voice
Voice preffered
>Contact Information
Discord: Killgarth#1413
>Additional Information

Anyone here down to run Recon? Or another similar RPG?

Not for today, but for this Thursday yes.
Do you have any experience?

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Savage Worlds Rifts
>Time availability
Saturdays 7pm EST
>Text or Voice
Voice is preferred but not required, there will be a call for OOC and combat
>Contact Information
damascusxie#5641
>Additional Information
looking to pick up 1-2 more players or so to fill out the game

Better link for the Discord Gamefinder Room
discord.gg/hMBfDKw

Sent you a friend invite, because I can't DM you without it. gunpowder is in the username.

lumps.

>discord.gg/hR4jr25

>Player
>Pathfinder/5e
>Anytime after 5pm EDT
>Voice
>MaliciousPhenom#2849

slot full boys

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any, though I would prefer something not d20 based
>Time availability
Any time Saturday (EST here, but available all day)
>Text or Voice
Either, though I have much more experience with text
>Contact Information
Afairy13#4645 on Discord

bump

>GM or Player
Player
>System
Any GUMSHOE game
>Time availability
I have recently become a NEET, which unfortunately means I have hardly any obligations. I can't do Sunday afternoons or Thursday nights; any other day/time is fine. This situation will last for at least another month, but even after that I don't expect to be inordinately busy. Central Daylight Time (UTC-5).
>Text or Voice
Either, both, whatever.
>Contact Information
ModestMousorgsky#5691
>Additional Information
I'm hoping to run a Night's Black Agents game at some point in the near future, and I've read the book, but I'm still not entirely sure how the game plays, and I figure the best way to figure it out is to play it myself. I'm aware that this isn't the most popular system but there's no harm in trying.

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Pathfinder, Adventure Path is Iron Gods
>Time availability
Fridays
>Text or Voice
Voice via Discord
>Contact Information
Via PMs on Roll20, DM Parseth
>Additional Information
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77656/pathfinders-iron-gods

Looks cool, but timezones are assholes.

discord.gg/PztAMVH
Say hi when you come in so we can welcome you!

page 10 bump

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Any D&D
>Time Availability
Noon-Midnight UTC-5 as long as its consistent.
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Info
J3Xtrom#9310 on discord
>Additional Info
Don't have much experience with systems besides 2nd Edition AD&D, but I've messed around with the others at least. Haven't had a good group to play with in a few years so I'll probably be a little rusty at first.

>GM or Player
Three players.
>System(s)
D&D 5e.
>Time availability
Weekday afternoons / evenings or Saturday afternoons / evenings.
>Text or Voice
Voice, preferably Discord, but other options are fine.
>Contact Information
Riley#6017 on Discord.
>Additional Information
Just a trio of Roleplay Heavy people wanting to play D&D 5e.

Indeed they are, friend.

bumb XDD

Bump for the bump gods

bumping this

bumping