APP 0

PER 3

INT 1

WITS 2

treats guns as bashing damage halves all bashing damage in general

its claw/scythes do lethal damage, while an enhanced slasher does aggravted

copiedhomework/10

?

necromorph slashers look a lot like Infested Terran from Starcraft especially with the shoulder limbs. The concept is also very reminiscent of The Thing.

What about these guys?

kinda true

also didn't the creators of dead space cite the thing as a major inspiration?

Especially the third game with all its snow levels

STR 7 DEX 2 STAM 8

CHA 0 APP 0 MAN 0

PER 2 IN 1 WITS 2

And these?

Whole: false

un wholeness: true

+10 I miss Dead Space

STR 2 DEX 4 STAM 3

CHA 0 APP 0 MAN 0

PER 3 INT 2 WITS 3

tentacles do lethal damage at close range

can shoot spikes for 4 dice of lethal damage

What system are you statting in?

world of darkness

What about leapers?

STR 3 DEX 5 STAM 6

CHA 0 APP 0 MAN 0

PER 3 IN 1 WITS 3

they can bite and tailstab for lethal damage

they can also hit with hands for bashing

you and me both

I do too. But the final ending for DS3 is where I want it to end, unless they want to explore side-stories, or another game that just hammers home humanity is doomed to extinction.

I'd want the gameplay back to 1 or 2 style though. Even though I thought the co-op in 3 was done well.

Don't worry, they'll make Dead Space 4: The Engineer Strikes Back. Isaac discovers that the Ishimura somehow survived the events on the Sprawl and uses his engineering prowess to discover that the ship isn't even in its final form but was designed to turn into a giant planet cracking mecha - just as Hideki Ishimura intended all ships that use his glorious Shockpoint Drive to function. All the gameplay is running around in space cracking Brethren Moons.

Fuck no/10

Isaac survives to lead humanity to a new age of peace and prosperity without the Markers, his first task being to use his vast engineering powers to create air vents that aren't goddamn man sized since everyone, even the fucking Tau Volantis aliens, all built giant monster sized openings on all their structures.

Fuck you, and fuck your marker/200%Mad

>TTGL theme starts playing

Necromorph Pts:10
WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
3 1 3 3 2 4 3 2 6

Weapons:
Slashing bone scythes: S4 AP5

Rules:
Hatred
FnP:5+
IWND (6)
Nightvision
Fearless
Fear

Damn, I ducked up with the spaces, you get the gist though.

I can't think of any special rules

Jesus Christ I hate when I have to phone post.

The game is literally just The Thing in space, without the whole thing of "which one of us is one of them"

Stat me Veeky Forums, any system

See, that's a game series I'd love to see made. The one from 2002 was, understandably, primitive as shit. No matter how well you looked after any teammates you picked up along the way, even testing their blood, they inevitably wound up revealing themselves as The Thing because the game would only let you use them for so long. Shame they didn't make one when the prequel came out, though admittedly the prequel didn't deserve it on its own.

Of course there is always tabletops, but I've never tried to organize a game version. Seems like you'd really need to trust your group and you'd need a VERY clever infection mechanic to allow a turned player to whittle down the rest of the group.

+10 miss the Deadspace threads

Are there any stats for Irken? I tried looking around since I heard Veeky Forums had written up some stats for them somewhere, but I've had no luck finding anything.