OK Veeky Forums if we assume 1) I'm buying a slave and 2) it's an elf what kind of elf is the BEST slave...

OK Veeky Forums if we assume 1) I'm buying a slave and 2) it's an elf what kind of elf is the BEST slave? Should I buy a wood elf? A high elf? A dark elf? Some kind of ridiculous subtype like a volcano elf or snow elf or fucking breakfast elf?

I haven't the first clue about buying elves Veeky Forums. Please use your history of shitposting on this topic to help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moralfag trolls have been making a comeback and now elf slave wat do as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Get an Orc instead.

How about a muscular, strangely green "savage elf"?

We're going to MAKE Veeky Forums GREAT AGAIN!

So....an Orc?

Time moves in circles.

Depends what you're looking for.

High elves make good butlers.

No one likes faggy elfs, let alone enough to pay good money to own some work-shy knife ear as a slave.

This is now an Orc Slave Wat Do? thread.

No one likes orcs either. Orcs are fundamentally and objectively evil-aligned, a plague on the land created by wicked gods that seek only the destruction of all mankind. Keeping any of them alive - worse, keeping any of them alive in your homes! - is only playing right into their hands.

You must purge every single one of them, down to the last woman and infant in their wombs.

The ideal Elf you should buy is a High Elf, education should be expected but you should be also looking for a natural ability - and ideally desire - to teach and instruct. The High Elf should be good with letters and figures, understanding of a dozen languages and knowledgeable of the great philosophies of our realm. He or she must have a sound temperment, and be blessed with patience.

This High Elf would thusly be the ideal instructor to your children, and their children, and their children's children. What a man learns in the night with an experienced pleasure slave might bring happiness to a future marriage, an experienced slave thrall secure the future of a young man, but an experienced instructor is what builds a dynasty.

t. Elf-lover

I could swear I've seen this exact exchange before.

>High elves make good butlers.

You shouldn't allow your slaves narcotics, it undermines discipline.

>buy a Greek slave, amicus!

Yeah but what if I just want to stick my dick in it?

It says in the books that their alignment is evil. Why would you have one of those near your kids?

Fuck you, Aristotle.

One thing oft overlooked in the elven slave trade is the sustainability of the trade, with reckless slavers neglecting to breed new children due to the long development times and low fertility, while simultaneously wiping out elven communities for enslavement faster than the "free" population replenish.

If we act too rashly, future generations won't know the joy of having a cute elf to rape until s/he's unable to live without cocks.

My first time was with an elf slave, and she has faithfully serviced me every day since, I have needed no other; although my brother, good man that he is, enjoys the tight asses of young elf boys, and keeps at least three with him at all times. Isn't that something that we want our descendants to enjoy as well? This generation's elves will still be young and attractive for the next two or three generations, but what about after that?

We cannot allow Orcs to run rampant and rape elves, and take care that we ensure the next generation's existence as well. I recommend that the kingdom assign alchemists to create fertility drugs that can offset the naturally low fertility and infrequent ovulation of elves, so that we can inflate their overall population. In addition, I will contribute my duchy's mercenaries to any campaign that sets out to cull the population of the damned tuskies.

We need to secure the future of elven children so that the futures of human children will not be bereft of the joy that a elf slav can bring to them. And when I see a young boy playing some childrens game with the family's elf, knowing that one day she'll be the one to make him into a man, it makes me sure that some things in this world are truly worth fighting for.

>elf slav

>aligned evil

Unfounded hysteria. Any good breeder will tell you it's not the Orc but the owner that is at fault for any violent tendancies.

Unfortunately the (undeserved) reputation of Orcs leads to them being sought by less than caring owners who want guard-slaves or gang status-symbols in city slum areas, which means enslaved Orcs are disproportinately the victims of neglect or abuse. Some of them are even forced into fighting rings or owlbear baiting, but it's important to remember that even Elves can be aggressive if neglected.

Bought from a responsible breeder and lovingly cared for, an Orc is perfectly safe for a family with young children, and no feeble Elf slave would ever provide the fearless protection for your young that an Orcess can.

Really? Elf Slave Wat Do?

Get better material man.

Half-Goblin, Half-Elf can't go wrong, pic related.