What will make the value of this token to rise actually? Its only use is paying requests. And the max fee is 1$...

What will make the value of this token to rise actually? Its only use is paying requests. And the max fee is 1$. So this will rise in value maybe in 2021 if it ever gets there. Prove me wrong you pajeet shills

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="extremely aggressive"
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=triple accounting
journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html
ccn.com/big-four-giant-deloitte-completes-successful-blockchain-audit/
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35az5h/eli5_triple_entry_accounting/
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/de/Documents/Innovation/Blockchain_A%20game-changer%20in%20accounting.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi-67Ty0JzYAhVJ4WMKHamKCJ0QFggkMAA&usg=AOvVaw0OK3Xavc4oPEgh-oPXAL0Y
reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7kl71z/colossus_is_out_please_share_your_feedback_with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this must be the shittiest coin Ive ever seen

How about reading their blog on real world use cases?
Also
>what is token burning

Uh Sirs. Refer to the white paper. Not us fault if you want to stay poor. Good day.

let me put it this way user
I think this is really huge and a very good product.
But I don't understand how the coin will get any value.
Can you explain to me what token burning is?
The unused or unsold coins get burned?

not only that but they are also getting sued

not looking good for them

the proof is the the pudding

open and shut case when its brought before a judge

Y Combinator is extremely aggressive, using request network will not be optional

same with indigo fair

>extremely aggressive
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text="extremely aggressive"
thanks for proving that REQ is a pajeet PND

so you believe it too user

Is this why it's taken forever to moon? Because I've read the white paper and yellowpaper for smart audits and this project is so undervalued right now. This must be why

Lol these are weak FUDding

yes rumor is request team is in turmoil over this and YC wants to back out now
full panic mode
when is fact now FUD?
sorry to burst your bubble

yes I do believe it's a scamcoin focused on marketing. I'm an accountant and I've read the white paper. I've talked to multiple people at the office and no one can explain what the dev team means when they talk about smart auditing or replacing human audits. I've questioned people shilling and they ignore it. I asked on the req subreddit and the thread got deleted.

a week later someone pops up on biz claiming to work for big 4 and linking a bunch of shitty links with new articles talking about req

they don't have a working product, they have videos of a "working product". it's all marketing to get their reddit drones to create "whats possible with req" as the dev team just makes another venmo

say it with me. triple point accounting.

maybe you are scared for your job?

Left doesn't even look like an R, lol aussie cucks. it's fake anyway, but you can still buy in for cheap now pajeet

>their entire accounting system violates the independent auditor requirement
>claims all taxes are handled by REQ when all other payment systems require 1099s to be sent out
>claims the government will approach them with questions about taxes (as if the IRS is not going to audit you instead)
>violates GAAP and FASB and SOX
not a thing
I work in tax, so no. independent auditors btw :)

Logos are considered an art representation and suing internationally over a logo that looks SIMILAR is just about the stupidest fucking thing somebody can do. Waste of time, money, and resources. Here in the US people steal people's art ideas all the time that are "trademarked" and sell with no repercussion because a) you can't prove they stole it and b) there's typically a difference in design

Aussies are fucking inbred

This coin is worse than Doge

honestly

a coin based on a dog is worth 800m
while this coin barely cracks 180m (and falling) in this bull market LMAO

oh, you meant triple entry accounting. that's another pajeet shill tactic on this board. see:
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=triple accounting

triple entry accounting has nothing to do with blockchain. the blockchain would just be a digital copy of the ledger that's done as double entry. that doesn't make it triple entry and we already have digital copies on shitty software from the 90s. triple entry accounting is a complete abandonment of A=L+OE and isn't practiced

now fuck off

Same 3 samefags FUDing in this thread. Just bought $1000 more suck my dick fags

yeah same 3 fags debunking all the pajeet shilling here because they're from reddit

CPA here. double entry to triple entry. Debits and credits won't change, it's still GAAP (general accepted accounting principals) but through blockchain which is the third entry.

journalofaccountancy.com/videos/how-blockchain-will-change-accounting.html

This is issued by the AICPA, the American institute of Certified Public Accounts.

You fud your pointless crap every thread , youre not a accountant at all.

that is literally a post from the archive
off yourself

fuck off pajeet

Kek why so many FUDers? Didn't you accumulate enough? Stop being greedy and let the other to know the wonders of REQ.

no fud this coin is just shit

we are just helping you user

literally who

Post portfolio faggot
Cause that's my post retard you never debunked it

And why is it shit then pajeet?

looks like REQ is bleeding out now
down to 27 cents and tanking hard

the market is waking up to the truth about this coin

This is the original user CPA, someone copypasta'd me. Is this place infested with Indians tricking other Indians? Jesus Christ this board is infectious.

Accountant? You're probably some shit bookkeeper in the private industry about to get replaced and are in denial. Stop embarrassing yourself.

The only valid point you make is that the team must deliver. The product needs to work. It’s already in an alpha stage.

Other than that, you've been completely wrong about everything accounting related. Everything I’ve posted is from the AICPA, a credible source. Here’s another shitty link for you to bitch about. Deloitte completed their first blockchain audit back in February.

Do your own research people.

ccn.com/big-four-giant-deloitte-completes-successful-blockchain-audit/

all this sweet sweet fud. this coin will make me rich boyos, planning on building lambo factory on the moon

>WE HAVE ALL RIGHTS FOR R'S WITH A REMOVED LINE

jesus christ the delusion

> that doesn't make it triple entry and we already have digital copies on shitty software from the 90s. triple entry accounting is a complete abandonment of A=L+OE and isn't practiced

>the 90s
>abandonment of A=L+OE

I’m re-reading this and you really need to read what blockchain entails because you will keep embarrassing yourself if you don't. Assets with always equal liabilities plus stockholder’s equity. Like I've said many times, and if you were a true accountant you would understand that the triple entry is the blockchain which prevents people from deleting records aka "cooking the books" and committing fraud. The third entry isn’t a standard debit or credit, it’s the blockchain providing a reconciling audit trail to make sure intercompany/inter party transactions are balanced on each general ledger and trial balance. This includes accounts receivable, accounts payable, ect.

I feel like im wasting my time talking to a fud troll.

FUD in ITT:
>Logo sued by Aussie company
>It's going down during a bull run (it isn't)
>People in my office said they don't get what smart auditing is

2/10 fud. Anyone who falls for it will never make it.

Is REQs platform solely on smart auditing? I know they're trying to make digital transactions faster but is that the only way they can do it? Have a few REQ and want to see if I should hold a year or put it in ICX

selling at 0.4

WHY DOES THIS FUCKING COIN NEVER GO UP COME ON SOLDIER MOVE MOVE MOVE

I'm the guy that is involved in this case. I posted both of those photos. We have a meeting after Christmas to see where we are going with this law suit. It's looking good for us, bad for REQ. I don't expect them to be around much longer...

lmao

OK LISTEN UP.

We establish the token value. That token is used for exchanges between currencies. No matter what, the token will be be involved in the transaction as a medium/exchange. Why is this so hard for shitters to understand?

I was talking about triple entry accounting which is what the pajeet was shilling retard. triple entry accounting has nothing to do with the blockchain. REQ is just acting as a secure, decentralized ledger for parties. that is not triple entry, because the ledger already exists elsewhere.

triple entry was a proposal by an accountant decades ago which abandoned A=L+OE in favor of an income based equation. you're wasting your time trying to make your shitcoin look good by replying to me 5 times when I haven't said anything else.

>triple entry accounting has nothing to do with the blockchain.
It allows triple entry accounting to be feasible you fucking moron.

Wow youre a retard

Uh, you can book “acceleration” right now, it’s just a waste of time. Acceleration is the third entry and is useless.

Wake me up when you guys quit flinging poo at eachother.
5$ june 2018.

Dude, come on. Currently, audits must reconcile between different business's different books.

With REQ, it will be all one book, all businesses use the same unalterable book.

yeah I'm a retard for exposing pajeets for confusing triple entry accounting with a third party

here's a thread, especially as an "accountant", someone like would be interested in debunking the entire third PARTY entry system that was shilled when bitcoin first became popular

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35az5h/eli5_triple_entry_accounting/

LMAO

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

There is support for audits. That's the point of reconciliation, testing, and requesting support. You're getting satirical now. No partner would sign off on an audit if their team trusted a fucking blockchain with the ledger with zero support. It introduces a ridiculous amount of risk if something goes wrong. If something goes wrong currently, the bank or whoever just fixes it.

If you really aren't a pajeet, feel free to read and consider whether or not REQ without their magical accounting system is worth it. reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/35az5h/eli5_triple_entry_accounting/

Don’t you have anything better to do like beating your mother because she didn’t pick up another case of Mt Dew

You're a fucking retard and keep ignoring the AICPA articles and other links.

You are a shitty accountant, the industry has been talking about automatic balance and transaction verification for a long time:
google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/de/Documents/Innovation/Blockchain_A%20game-changer%20in%20accounting.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwi-67Ty0JzYAhVJ4WMKHamKCJ0QFggkMAA&usg=AOvVaw0OK3Xavc4oPEgh-oPXAL0Y

$5-$10 is target

135K at .04
No shit I had never heard of REQ till I was lurking /biz during all the FUD threads and I clicked a pink Wojak screaming about a coin below ICO. After the 4th REQ post trashing the project I sunk a fuckton of Ether on ED and set way below Mkt. Some cocksucker filled it before morning. Once I even considered dropping my bags but then there was good ole /biz shitposting REQ again... I decided then to sit tight! I fucking love you /BIZ!
Comfy as a motherfucker!

keep linking the same two things from 2016 that say nothing about REQ and are shilled by literal nobodies :)

I'll stick to my anecdotal evidence and the fact that no accountant on reddit can comprehend the bullshit being shoveled out by you pajeets

>I'll stick to my anecdotal evidence and the fact that no accountant on reddit can comprehend the bullshit being shoveled out by you pajeets
You just convinced me to go all-in on REQ with that empty, baseless statement of yours and if you can't see why then you are the most ignorant poster on Veeky Forums and you deserve to lose your job and be poor. A curse upon you and your family.

To all REQ fudders
Remember this is the only real product on the market currently :
reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7kl71z/colossus_is_out_please_share_your_feedback_with/
Q1 will be massive
Q2 will be the real switch you will buy your palace with crypto
feel free to change your mind
bye anons

This is a concern I have as well honestly. Can't Request Network be a huge thing but the token not worth much? I would invest in the company itself instead of these tokens if I could...

>buy 23
>sell 33
>rinse repeat
great coin