pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
youtu.be/KFNBHk5PX-M?t=102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Archives and other resources: pastebin.com

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

He's not wrong.

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

If people want it they should have to work for it

I could've sworn that I copy-pasted the whole link... Ah well, (and ) already posted the correct one.

So can Mammon buy other witch items? Specifically Charms and Potions. I expect they would get rather expensive of course.

Here's a new CYOA. OC.
(1/2)

(2/2)

I'll paste your bin bby

*action*

No thanks.

ok...

>Sorceress

>Potions 5
>Witchery 5
>Consortation 2

>Bottle Stash
>Necronomicon
>Potion of Witchiness (Consortation 3)

I so wish this were real!

Beri?

>End bullying
Truly a noble mission.

>tfw youre about to become the next Hitler but cute anime girls kidnaps you and ruins your destiny

This is just me asking for my niche, but I would love it if there was a non-romantic viable option, or possibly a 'matchmaker' option where you can just match companions off with each other instead of yourself.

Also, as much yuri pandering as you can bear.

Yeah?

Do you really want a destiny like that?

>Ruins
>Get to do great good instead of great evil
Nah.

Ehh, as an Assassin won't various Arma is not really optimal?

Things like Medic and Music Arma sounds cool, but I simply can't see them doing assassination. Especially Music Arma with it's bulky chair.

Murder is bad, Beri. Back to the drawing board.

The assassins don't seem like they do a lot of outright assassination, they're more like lethal superheroes. So you'really going to need a lot of niches for different missions beyond just having a sniper.

Can invulnerability be used for extremely short periods of time with the cool down being proportionally small? What about with the second trigger?

This is him letting his grimdarkness show. More mature themes and grittiness like the fans wanted.

>beri cyoa
>cant become a loli

??? Did i miss something?

Though people normally picture a ninja or spy or sniper when they hear assassin, it really just requires killing high-priority targets (which is only about half the contracts anyhow). For some, you might rather have a balanced squad with medics and tanks (audio Arma).

You don't have to kill things. I mean, the narrator could have just killed you but opted to look for an alternative solution instead.

Yes. The bottom right option of the first page.

What grittiness? It just cute anime girls "assassins" dressed head to toe in bright and easy to spot colors doing super heroics.

You could probably work something out with Network Tunnel too, since it lets you switch bodies and shit.

Soooo, it's a really niche choice even then? I mean sure, medic sounds useful, but sounds arma?

Bulky chair that really not good in much thing.

Very cool!

>Flight Arma
Gotta go fast! Nimble silent air attacks!

>Aim Assist 2
Good offense and defense!
>Lock-On 2
Bad guys aren't getting away!
>Holo Suit 2
Kick butt and look good while doing it!
>Shock Touch 2
Extra surprise attack!
>Attack Drones 2
Bad guys shall fear the army of drones!

>Explosives
Bombing bad guys from the air!
>Heavy Gun
Blast bad guys!

>Stop a Scientist
Try to get her to join us. If not, blast her!
>Hunt A Monster
Bomb the island to smithereens!
>Guard An Heir
Good contract for an army of drones!

>Post cyoas that will be remembered as the crowning achievement of mankind.

Is becoming a cute girl part of the conversion to an assassin? It better be if they're going to kidnap me from my destiny of sitting around in a chair all day.
>Arma Type
Shatter Arma.
Now I can pretend to be the Neo Granzon.
>Special Abilities
Aim Assist, Arma Summon 2, Info Uplink 2, AI Assistant, Shock Touch 2, Audio Override 2.
Audio Override is the most important part here, gotta be able to play music whenever the occasion calls for it. Which is always.
>Weapons
Big Melee, Heavy Gun.
Another step towards pretending to be Neo Granzon.
>Contracts
Hunt a Monster, Slay a Dictator, Fight a Traitor
This can't end well, but its all part of the plan, I swear.
Also there's a typo in End Bullying.
>Or maybe you could teach the kill to make friends out of bullies.

>Wire Arma

>Aim Assist 2
>Shock Touch 2
>Attack Drones 2
>Hacking Support 2
>Info Uplink 2

>Small Melee
>Stealthy Gun

>Counter Strike
>Kill a Billionaire
>Slay a Dictator

I guess I'm Hei from Darker than Black now.

>no matter how much you love her, your imouto will never have a single friend.

>no matter how much you want one, you'll never have an imouto

They're not that great, they just take up space and love in your heart. And you're always worried that someone is going to bully them or hurt them because then it's your responsibility to beat the shit out of that person.

Ooh, you're very blasty. Between aim assist, lock-on, and explosive weapons, I don't think anyone is going to be evading your attacks. Other than the guard duty, you won't have to worry much about collateral damage, and like you said, your drones can help you guard things.

>Is becoming a cute girl part of the conversion to an assassin?
Technically, no. But if you give them enough permission with augment Arma, you could be an androgynous or effeminate android. Or, there's always the Holo Suit.
>Audio Override is the most important part here, gotta be able to play music whenever the occasion calls for it. Which is always.
I agree wholeheartedly.
Between shatter Arma & Audio Override, you can be pretty stealthy, but you still need a rough line of sight to make portals effectively, so you might have a hard time getting your weapons out near the target.
Also, you're brave going after the traitor.
Thanks for pointing out the typo.

>I guess I'm Hei from Darker than Black now.
You know, I realized that possibility of that with wire Arma the moment I finished writing Shock Touch.
Your small weapons, while good for general assassination, might not be enough for the dictator. But then again, you have your shock wires.

>Medic Arma
>Network Tunnel (2)
>Arma Summon (2)
>AI Assistant (2)
>Holo Suit (2)
>Sync Bodies (2)
>Small Melee
>Stealthy Gun

>Stop a Scientist
I'm sure we can come to a peaceful understanding about academic responsibility. If not, a medic kit surely has tranquilizers somewhere, right?
>End Bullying
Everyone just needs to calm down and think about the consequences of their actions, and all I need to do is give them a space to work it all out
>Guard an Heir
The most difficult contract, but I'm fairly sure I can manage with the stealthy gun if something actually comes up and cover any minor mistakes with the medic Arma.

Arma Type
>Stealth Arma

Abilities
>Aim Assist 2 (2)
>Arma Summon 1 (3)
>Lock On 1 (4)
>Info Uplink 1 (5)
>Hacking 2 (7)
>Audio Override 1 (8)
>Attack Drones 2 (10)

Weapons
>Small Melee
>Stealth Gun

Jobs
>Kill a billionaire
>Slay a dictator
>Fight a traitor

>Forced to become an assassin because some random seer said I was a danger
>Forced to live a live as a killer and a spy for the very people who were going to kill me
>Even forced to rely on the same kind of person who got me into this mess for all my hacking needs

They're not that bad.

Going for major blastiness from the air. After my required contracts are don, I'm going after terrorists all over the world.

Honestly, thinking it over, I should probably swap my small gun for bombs. It's redundant with wires and shocking.

At this point, the friends section should just be removed, since this will never ever get updated.

onomatopoeia, not action.

>Plasma Arma
This does everything I could want. Stat boosts, flight, energy beams, and collateral damage.

>Aim Assist
>Network Tunnel+
>Arma Summon+
>Lock-On
>Shock Touch+
>Holo Suit
I thought about Audio Override but I'm just not going to be able to be subtle. If I can manage supersonic, there's also no way that ten meters will dampen out the sound of my flight, and even if I can't, I'll still be too bright to hide, from all the fire and lightning. I switched the point to Summon+ so I can get a hammerspace to keep my weapons with me.

>Big Melee
>Heavy Gun
I want a hammer with a rocket on it. Ideally, it will also fold up into a baseball bat, for discretionary purposes, but mostly to look cool. I also need a cannon. A really big one.

>Kill a Monster
>Slay a Dictator
>Fight a Traitor
I am Collateral Damage Man. I hold in my hands the power of the Fun. It is my duty to use it responsibly - and that means, of course, as much as possible.

Yeah, I'd say medic Arma would supply you with tranquilizers.
I don't know that I'd agree that guarding the heir is the most difficult contract, unless you meant "the most difficult of those you chose." Because that traitor is dangerous. And the dictator is full of all those phantoms.

I sorta question your choice on contracts. You're pretty light on the damage output, which might be a problem when trying to break through the traitor's energy shields. Of course, for something like that, you might not be attempting the contract alone, but still. You're golden for taking down the billionaire, though, with all your info and hacking and everything.
I wouldn't blame the seers too much. They're just doing their job, being future-predicting super-computers.

You'll eventually get more contracts if you want to keep getting maintenance and support, but yeah, you'll have time to go after terrorists.

That's probably true. Other than projectile speed, a gun doesn't really have any advantages over shock wires.

Goin' all out against the big enemies? You chose perfect contracts for your collateral damage. But I would keep an eye on your energy. From the tone of your post, it seems like you might use a bit too much and either shut down or explode.

>unless you meant "the most difficult of those you chose."
Oh, yes, that is what I meant. Sorry for being unclear. It's the most dangerous of the contracts I have any hope of dealing with. But if the choice is between becoming an Assassin and death, I'd rather be a friendly sort who helps people rather than hurting anyone.

I forgot the + on Holo Suit for my tenth ability. Hello panacea, please shift my body into the picture of good health.

An entirely fair concern. Yeah, my plan is to blitz and rely on Networking to get positioning and breathing space, but I'll almost definitely jump the gun a few times.

If I need to keep doing contracts for maintenance and support, then I'll keep doing contracts! Guess I'm their slave now....

Can I get a waifu summon ability to lighten my load?

>I sorta question your choice on contracts.
Oh yeah sorry, to be honest I kinda skimmed them looking for the more assassin-y ones. I probably should have gone for the scientist instead.

>I wouldn't blame the seers too much. They're just doing their job
I need someone to blame, even if its misplaced, its all I have.

That's understandable. I tried to leave enough options for nonviolence to be possible.

You don't really need Holo Suit for health benefits. As much super science as they have, you don't need to worry about healthcare.

>Guess I'm their slave now...
You get paid, and can quit after a few pivotal months of you not being in your normal life, if you want.

Yes, sorta. You'll need:
Holo Suit II
Sync Bodies II
AI Assistant II
Aim Assist II
Holo Suit into a waifu shape. Get Sync Bodies. Let your AI inhabit one, since it can control your body, controlling a clone would be identical. Then Holo Suit back to how you want to look.

Counter Strike is a good ol' fashioned assassination. You just have to kill some sneaky guy with a gun. You could also go with Save an Assassin and join them for killing some guy on an island.

I'm goin' to sleep. Goodnight thread.

>lighten my load

I can't quit though! I want to keep all my cool stuff!

Just rebel with the traitor senpai

Why won't she tell us about hell?

>stealth arma

>network tunnel 2
>info uplink
>AI assistant 2
>hacking support 2
>sync bodies 2
>attack drones
under the belief that my AI can maneuver the drones and bodies

>small melee
>high range guns

>save an assasin
>stop the blast
>kill a billionaire

Have fun dealing with half a dozen teleporting invisible snipers. Unfortunately they can teleport into your security room and take it over.

You won't want to be a witch if you know what hell's like.

Could I get Humble Beginnings, and then use Cauldron vial to immediately get 20 free points? Which adds up to a total of 25 points... kinda broken if you ask me

But I want to stick with the good guys!

What is this Trap Queen CYOA that I've heard people talk about?

Maybe after all Hitler did nothing wrong.

You should go ask on /d/.

But you kill people annon.

So if we become a witch god sends us to hell? Why would anyone be one?

Sweet, a new Beri CYOA.

>Stealth Arma
Gotta be stealthy, quiet, quick.
>Sync Bodies 2
Avoid risking myself when necessary.
>Hacking Support 1
>Holo Suit 2
More stealth.
>Audio Override 1
All the quiet!
>Lock-On 1
>Aim Assist 2
>Info Uplink 1

>Stealthy Gun
>High-Range Gun
Even a short-range gun severely outclasses a knife.

>Stop a Scientist
Seems easy enough, especially since they lack major defenses.

>Guard an
wait
>an
Beri
fix this
>Guard a Heir

>Kill a Billionaire
He'll likely be a good challenge to take down, unless his office has a lot of poorly guarded windows with nice camping spots outside.

Hey Berri these assassins how forgiving are they of collateral damage or if I fuck up and accidentally end up killing the royal or pop star I'm suppose to defend?

Getting power points from other sources should prevent you from being able to gain anything from a vial personally. They do nothing for people who already have powers from any source, vial, trigger, whatever.
I think the vials were intended for you to be able to give to minions.

>"accidentally"

>Guard a Heir
I always thought that you use an when it's a silent H in front of a vowel, since a/an is based on whether it's near a vowel sound, not necessarily what letter. Or is this an accent thing where heir is pronounced with a hard H some places but not others?

make rwby cyoas

Maybe the latter. Everybody around here pronounces it like "hair".

I already exists. We don't need a new one. What we need is a new season.

youtu.be/KFNBHk5PX-M?t=102

I was gonna use this pic for a similar build in the Worm CYOA, but I'm far too tired to fuck around with all those numbers & powers. Luckily, works just as well here.

Arma: Stealth
>Abilities:
Aim Assist
Arma Summon+
Lock-On
Info Uplink+
AI Assistant+
Hacking Support
Audio Override

Weapons: Small Melee, High-Range Gun
Contracts: Save Assassin, Kill Billionaire, Slay Dictator

Because they were tricked. Happy Halloween!

Holy fuck user, I totally forgot about pairing companions with each other. That will definitely be included now, as there's little purpose in me creating so many children if they're only produced by the player. I'll try and throw in some yuri for you since you reminded me about something so important.

As for the suggestions in the last thread, I hear all of you and will try to include as much as possible. I said the focus of this CYOA was on companions and relationships, but there are a lot more detailed options than just those, so expect this to be a pretty large comprehensive Isekai cyoa.

It* already exists

Well I'm certainly feeling uneasy now.

This will be the first CYOA I complete (don't lose faith in me now that you know that), but I am a long-time lurker and I'm pretty much drawing from my favorite aspects of other people's creations. I'm making something with a level of depth/options that I enjoy and like to see. Hopefully I am successful in appealing to all of you as well.

Make it entirely optional to pair people up, please.

The best way to appeal to me is to have no lesbians. Just bisexuals at worst. There's nothing worse than seeing a nice girl only to realize she'll only eat tacos.

>Hopefully I am successful in appealing to all of you as well.

A false hope user, but commend for trying.

>Humble Beginnings
Yeah but thats my point. Humble Beginnings says you dont have powers, you havent triggered yet

>Lace Arma

The idea of rail grinding while hunting down and killing targets, as well as using them in evasive maneuvers sounds pretty metal to me.

>Aim Assist+, Arma Summon+, AI Assistant+, Lock-On, Attack Drones+, Hacking Support
The Aim Assist and AI Assistant upgrades, in addition to Lock-On, will help take care of the worries of aiming and dodging so I can focus on the direction of the rails. Arma Summon upgrad for ease of access, Hacking Support so I can keep my momentum, and the Attack Drones upgrade for distractions and shit.

>Small Melee, High-Range Gun
I'm not planning to get close to my targets, but if I need to shorter melee weapons would be useful for the extra dodges of the Aim Assist and AI Assistant. The High Ranged Rifle will be my go-to weapon for stylish moving takedowns.

>Save an Assassin, Stop the Blast, Hunt a Monster

These three seem to agree with my Absolute Mobility build, and don't require as much stealth or stillness as the others.

Basically, always keep moving with the rails, stylishly jumping from one to another while taking shots at targets. Not particularly stealthy, but creative in its potential.

Can do. Do you request that because you'd like to avoid the tedium of pairing all of your companions up, or are you just not interested in it at all?

I'm going to limit the number of companions you can pair up in the first place, by the way.

I am trying to figure out how I should handle this. I could make everyone bisexual/have an orientation that depends on the player's choices, but I feel like that will decrease the degree to which I can detail their preferences. I'll find some compromise.

I'll at least be proud I finally followed through with something, even if I get shat on.

You shouldn't be going into big detail with sexual preferences anyway. That makes things annoying and narrow.

Witch (male)
15 points + 1 item.

Witchery lvl 5. Teleportation is super useful. Plus pocket space and putting and summoning things. All good. And I can go into space? I guess?

Catmancy. lvl 5 Yeah. You see not aging doesnt really grant me immortality. I can still be killed. 9 lives sure helps. Sides, I get a cute pet. Probably a nice little pup. Hope it gets along with kitties.

Potion. lvl 5 Safe way to grant a small circle of friends immortality. Not to mention interesting things like shape shifter and curing diseases and reviving the dead. Requires rare materials but invisibility and pocket space should help.

Items: 4 items.
Potion of Witchiness: Transmutation 1
Charms: going to need some like humor, stamina, perception, luck, libido, maybe some of her skill charms, etc. I mean as long as shes not using these.... I might as well take them.

Bottle Stash. For my potion making.

Witch hut. Because having somewhere to teleport to helps.

I agree. I don't want this to be about the fulfillment of sexual fantasies, anyway. Children are incorporated because I think the combinations between player traits and companion traits that will determine theirs will be really cool. I just hope the fuss over sexuality doesn't inhibit my ability to give companions some romantic depth.

The thing to remember is that most of the stuff people like can cross gender barriers. Both men and women, and gay men and lesbian women, like someone who can cook, for example. As well, something that might be considered fairly girly can still be fulfilled by a male player if they're into that.

>lesbian women
Girls cannot love other girls.

Would you prefer a waifu picker with a horizontal or vertical image?