Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What's the sweetest thing your character has ever done for anyone?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/2gy8993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a demon catgirl?

What are some good disciplines and maneuvers for a natural attacking initiator?

Tiefling catfolk.

Tied a noose around his neck, but didn't tie it to the gallows, so he the guy just dropped ten feet.

Inquisitors, you know, aren't known for being exactly the hugging type.

Okay, should I make a Jackie Chan or Donnie Yen app for TSS?

>1d6 lethal damage and knocked prone
pls no bully

Does saving the life of your comrades count as sweet?

>Tien
>In Mwangi Expanse

Nani?

How do I convince a DM to allow my own homebrew content? I feel like I'd just get auto rejected on the assumption it's busted.

I want to make a paladin archetype that turns its smite evil into the 5e version more or less

Only need a few more votes before I decide to cut this off and choose. So far we have a tie between SD and IG, RoW is closing on them though.
strawpoll.com/2gy8993

>Read Amalthea's revised backstory.
>Firm believer in Eugenics even after exile
>"I'll make my own Perfected Human, with blackjack and hookers"
>Plays match maker, up to the point of considering potential grand children getting together.

My heart. its not build for this.

He'll be an immigrant from Tian Xia. If I go with Jackie Chan, he'll be the asian comic relief/plucky sidekick sort of guy.

Inquisitors do nothing but bully. That's why they get intimidate bonuses. Therefore yes mor bully.

Gif related, it's the face an inquisitor should see from every person who comes near him.

A level 1 immigrant from the other side of the world?

The campaign's already got one comic relief Asian NPC, it doesn't need two.

Any tips for playing or building a conjuration focused Ratfolk wizard?

So, Reviewanon is making his rounds, and I'm scared of him rolling my app in case he doesn't like it! How do I cope with the fear?

Just starting to run a game, party are mostly martial with a single cleric. First dungeon is to investigate the ruined foundations of an ancient wizard's tower that used to be much taller until the two wizards who owned the place had a falling out.
I want to cap off the dungeon with a recurring rival character showing up to try and steal the book the party are after, and figure a mage would obviously work well. That said, party are mostly magical, so I'm thinking probably a Hexcrafter Magus. If it were her, a raven familiar carrying a wand, and a couple of raven swarms for thematic bonus and action economy balancing, what would be a good level for her? Party are five level threes on 25PB, mostly uncommon races but nothing really silly.
I'm thinking she eventually escapes using Force Hook Charge to grappling hook up to her own familiar and out of the combat area once she's been battered a bit and the swarms are defeated. Only one of the party can fly and he'll probably hang back if injured.

Also, suggestions for escaped mage experiment encounters would be welcome. Currently got a rust monster, pair of moss trolls, pair of Derro and a Carytid Column as the mid-boss (that DR's gonna hurt the martials, gonna ignore the weapon breaking or drop it to 2d6 otherwise they'll get stomped by one badd damage roll).

Reviewanon likes Tiny sized characters. Make one to appease him/her and put them in a good mood.

Tell him to do it now!

Hmm, so which niches haven't been filled yet?

threads full of weebs

Remember that Reviewanon isn't the one making the decision of who gets in or not. It's pretty unlikely that any characters have been picked or rejected solely on his reviews.

Literal tomb raider. No Indiana Joneses or Laura Crofts yet.

You man up and advertise your character

What about a literal womb raider?

Doesn't Lord Corny fit that bill, user?

Would Indiana Jones be a Bard (Archaeologist)/Vigilante?

No, he's a big game hunter, more Victorian aristocrat on safari.

You want a busty, acrobatic woman or a charming professor with a whip and a hat.

>waifushit OP image
Stop.

We already have a few of those, especially those with maximum rolls from a few threads back.

His archetype is more "An Englishman on Safari" and less "Tomb Raider" that I was thinking about.

Sounds about right to me.

>You want a busty, acrobatic woman
Does that make Valeriya's character art perfect for not!LauraCroft?

So, a haughty Chelaxian or Sargavan noblewoman with a serious impregnation fetish seeking riches and a good man?

The question would be if Indy would be vanilla Vigilante or an archetype of some sort.

SwEagle, pls...

But that would just be Amalthea.

yo, i already got a dog in this race. i was hoping to corner the market in getting knocked up.

Unmasked vigilante since he doesn't really keep two separate personas.

>That spoiler

Yes, though I'd call that poor form to reuse another character's art. It's not like agile-looking women with huge breasts is rare on the internet, heck I think I've got some of that on my computer.

A straight man.

>I'd call that poor form to reuse another character's art

>TFW Centarius used Gloriana's artwork for the first Ironfang game and then pretended he didn't know anything about a heavily memed character

>>TFW Centarius used Gloriana's artwork for the first Ironfang game and then pretended he didn't know anything about a heavily memed character
We should all rip off other Granblues instead.

But isn't Gloriana editted?

And Cent used the actual char art from the game? IE the uneditted version?

Is that legit? If I downloaded Cashmere's pic and editted it so the hair was red instead of blonde, is that a-okay?

What's a good archetype for a charisma-focused Gunslinger 5/Slayer X? Or should I just go UnRogue, or even Oracle?

I can make a hardboiled detective, but I need a good build for that.

>TFW you take a sentence from Aurelian's appearance section out of context and realize we've been shipping him wrong this whole time

>The man has a prodigious capacity for strength, coupled with a hardy constitution and surprisingly supple limbs that had allowed Aurelian to sell his services to both the men of Eleder and Cheliax.

So do we switch over to shipping him with Disk's character or DHB's character?

>Aurelian isn't a bull, he's a bear

Oh gosh, could he be gay?

You've all got it all wrong, Aurelian is just gay-for-pay like Finnick Odair.

Well, he DOES use a longspear.

Breeder stocks are on the rise.
BUY BUY BUY!!

You're walking a dangerous line of memes here, what with the location of the campaign.

I thought Finick just fucked old ladies, not dudes. Either way the brown-skinned, sexually ambiguous, longspear wielder sounds more like a random Dornishman than somebody from Panem.

ERP =/= memes, millenial.

Breeding is a shit taste fetish.

What are the main cons to going Dex to Damage?

Honestly, this campaign sounds like no place for children but people seem insistent on putting them in. What's your deals?

Aurelian's based on Oberyn Martell, then.

Needs more poison and eye popping action.

Because muh pregnancy fetish.

Breeding is a godly fetish. Perhaps the fetish that leads back the farthest in human history. How can you reject such a proven and tested gift?

Not being able to carry your gear. Getting fucked on some incredibly niche skill rolls. Nothing too drastic/hard to offset.

>no place for children
Are you saying I can't play a crossdressing shota kitsune trap?

Literally none if you're using path of war aside from two feats.

I want to murder you.

>play a dex ara ara Xian Tia waifu (Male)
>all the strfags are tripping over themselves to carry your gear for you
Ara ara~.

Which two feats?

There's a difference between knocking your girl up and she's fine with it, and your girl demanding you knock her up while getting hopped up on all sorts of fertility drugs.

People prefer the former more than the latter.

I wanted to make a giant knight, but that doesn't fit in TSS.

Because babies are fucking awful monsters, pregnant women are unsightly, and most people are shit parents.

This is the spiciest TSS meme yet.

what's the CR of a baby?

Fuck that shit, make a hellknight aspirant that wants to prove himself by bringing THE LAW to the untamed jungle.

You've never worked as a waiter before, have you?

I need a piece of RP advice. I made a magus with low Charisma and I'm wondering what god they'd worship. Currently, I'm thinking of Nethys (dual-aspected god of magic would go well with the magus' martial and magical disciplines) or Cayden Cailean (said magus wants to be more adventurous and hopes the god of freedom and frat parties will help him in that respect).

Or am I missing something? What other amusing suggestions do you have?

Living the dream!

Thank god.

Notice me senpaitaichi!

You'd have children too if you did.

>let's see that paladin smite THIS

Remember when we said it would all be over after Overlewd?

Remember...?

>Remember when we said it would all be over after Overlewd?

Remember when the entire thread laughed at you for saying this

It'll be over after this.

Deity choice is tied more to the personality of the character than the class outside of a handful of religion-based classes. You could even go with a character who prays to a wide variety of gods depending on his needs. If you want to focus on one, Desna's always a good generic deity for adventurers.

Interesting. But that makes me want to use a falcata, for some reason.

But there's already a hellknight aspirant amongst the applications!

>What is Fey Obedience (Magdh)?

I kind of like the idea of an adventurer with a whole slew of holy symbols which he picks and chooses from depending on the situation. THat might lead to all the gods shitting on him at once for his lack of devotion, though.
I have no idea what this is.

>what is an obscure feat that will get your ass booted faster than the words "Sacred Geometry Calculator"?

That falls under religion based class or mechanics.

For a two handed build, should I pick greatsword or bastard sword?

>THat might lead to all the gods shitting on him at once for his lack of devotion, though.
Historical polytheistic religious traditions almost always involved worshiping an entire pantheon over devoting yourself to one specific deity. As long as you're paying your due to Gozreh before embarking on your sea journey xhe won't give a damn about who you praise for the good times to be had at the hometown piss-up.

Greatsword. No question.

Depends on your access to size changing effects. If you can stack size increases, use a Large bastard sword and suck up the -2 attack penalty in exchange for 2d8 damage which only gets bigger as you pile on the size increases. Also great for Vital Strike builds.

Otherwise, if you're using your Str Mod and power attack to deal damage, greatsword or something similar will be enough.

Sounds great. Just have to make sure the symbol of Rovagug is well-hidden among the big keychain of holy symbols.

What exactly IS Fey Obedience (Magdh) anyway? I can find deific and fiendish obediences, but not fey.

+4 to all Int based checks.

Seems like it's more cost effective to go regular knight instead of Gregor Clegane.

>"Okay if A and B have kids then C And D have kids. Then when THEY get together... they'd have the cutest children!!"

There are even a couple options for those who want to worship a range of deities.

Had a cleric like that once. Got some odd looks when we started a journey and he prayed to Lamashtu to keep her children from taking notice of us. "What? Just don't anyone get up to anything that might make a kid while we travel and we're fine!"

What's your favourite module?
Or if not, what's the least shit module?
What is wrong with a module?
How would a module be better?