ETH has to double soon. It has its own fucking market. Or am I delusional?

ETH has to double soon. It has its own fucking market. Or am I delusional?

Im watching ETH very carefully and its getting banged up by BTC tanking but its TRYING to hold its own.

As BTC continues to fall ETH is going to continue to fall, but you have to remember, ETH is still as of me typing this +12% from 7 days ago

BTC is now -10% from 7 days ago.

People have to support ETH and not let everything fall down with BTC in order for this to happen.

ETH already doubled, shithead.

And it only doubled because normies saw it cheaper than BTC on Coinbase, not because the fundamentals, the smart contracts & shit, nobody give a fuck in the real world.

You think that ETH has its own ecosystem right now, but it's still pegged to BTC. So when BTC will crash, ETH, LTC, XMR too and the other shitcoins will go down with it.

When BTC falls I have been going into ETH.

BTC is being a bitch right now and I don't want to go into Tether

just bought a bunch of ETH, how fucked am i?

yea but there is no reason it cant double again. or at least go to 1k

>it's still pegged to BTC

What? Feel free to explain how ETH is affected by BTC.

Im mentally retarded when it comes to this, but you make me seem like einstein.

Just watch the charts. ETH was set to crack 900 the past few days, but like clockwork every time BTC starts to choke on its own spit in it's deathbed, ETH immediately follows suit.

You can see that when BTC is stable, ETH grows steadily. But when BTC begins to tank, ETH tanks as well at a similar but slightly lower rate.

BTC tanking means ETH tanks as well. But ETH is doing better at recovering and stabalizing when things arent in freefall mode.

>BTC tanking means ETH tanks as well

You've just fucking repeated yourself like a brainlet. You didn't answer the question at all. You point out that ETH does go down but you can't explain why.

Stop posting.

lol this guy trades with USD value

ETH is tied to BTC, but not as much as shit-coins. Ethereum has it's own eco-system, if bitcoin crashed 50%, eth would crash maybe 25% absolute max.

Let me guess, you trade in "satoshis" because you've found out some magical inside secret that "wagecuck fiat isnt the way of the future anymore".

While that may be true, you're mentally retarded. Crypto IS the way of the future, but it wont be some dumbfuck BTC Satoshis five, or even two years from now. Sorry.

why do you even need this explained?

when btc pumps, people pull out of eth and put it in btc

when btc crashes people pull out of eth

as long as btc is 50% of the crypto cap, it's movement will carry across other coins

People like you are the reason I make money

Thank you

with BTC tanking like this its losing market dominance though. It just passed the 50% threshold a few days ago and I believe its 44% or lower as we speak.

>when btc pumps, people pull out of eth and put it in btc

So... ETH is "linked" to BTC because stupid people make really bad decisions when BTC goes down? That's incredible.

I fucking love when ETH goes down because it means I can buy more for less. When BTC goes down, I don't even care because I don't buy shitcoins.

Sure thing man? I'm in the green today but whatever makes you feel good! Satoshis are the future!!!

thanks just bought 100k

ethereum will soon be 0.01btc again, or 1.3k+ USD

>eth has to double soon!
>when chainlink which enables ETH's only purpose smartcontracts to actually be used and is 1000 times smaller in mcap than eth
no.

If your shitcoin only trades against btc, you need to trade off the satoshi value to increase your shitcoin stack. Its pretty fucking simple.

I need advice. I got into cryptio 2 weeks go with only about 2k to test the waters. I feel like I'm ready to go bigger, but I can't afford putting all my savings into this as they are needed elsewhere.
I am however considering putting them all into ETH with hopes of very quick 10% gain that I could keep in crypto and invest in shitcoins. I would need to pull back my initial investment very quickly after though and I'd be banking on ETH actually going 10% up in short timeframe.
I was ready to do it last week but now, once it passed the 800$ mark and is on a downtrend I'm not so sure of this decision anymore. Especially since the downtrend right now is correlated with bitcoin's dip.
I'm not good at TA, bu I think ETH is not done for yet and it's on a road to 1k but the growth that happened this past month scares me as we might be in for a correction.
Can someone please give me honest advice whether a gamble like that could pay off? ETH is currently about 100$ bellow ATH and if I made my purchase now all it would have to do would be getting past 850$ again for me to get my 10% gains. I know you are not fortune tellers but do you think this move could work?
When would be the best time to do it?

I think eth is going to continue to drop as BTC might be headed to 10k domain or fuck, even further. I would wait until things "stabilize" and then try to grab some ETH while it's still cheap, but you're relatively confident things arent continuing to tank.

dont put in money you cant afford to lose. its common fucking sense.

Xrp is top dog after btc fails.

XRP is literally a poo poo in the streets shit coin

btc will have a slow ass decline. I think eth will outgrow the decline in USD value.
tfw XRP is actually better than BTC... I mean almost anything is though.

>tfw you know which coin developers are switching to for writing smart contract apps because ETH transactions have been made too expensive by speculative investors

Not at all. Safest coin right now and the only one whos different (also best technical wise)