FOMO hasnt even 1/10th set in yet. They just confirmed they are working with Swift. You know...

FOMO hasnt even 1/10th set in yet. They just confirmed they are working with Swift. You know, the $5 trillion per day in transactions Swift. That Ripple rocketed to $30 billion just because they vaguely in theory might overtake Swift one day. Yeah, Link is going to be a top five coin niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All the toilet memes and fat jokes in the world can't hold this coin back.

Where they confirmed it? I didn't see it

if you're a stinky and you're linky clap your hands
>clap clap
if you're a linky and you're stinky clap your hands
>clap clap
if you're a stinky stinky linky and you're really really stinky, if you are a stinky linky clap your hands

They confirmed they're not part of the gpi you brainlet. That's where the money is.

Proof of concept does not equal implementation, it is an elevator pitch at best. Have fun with your toilet shitcoin.

They haven't. OP is just part of a pumping group that knows Veeky Forums is heavily invested in ChainLink. They come here to spread FOMO and then dump at the end of the week. It's insanely profitable, honestly. If you're selling at the ATH and buying at the ATL after dumping, you net yourself tens of thousands of LINK as a whale.

You faggots just FUD for no reason at this point

*toilet flushing*

The reason is because the delusions are ridiculous and LINK spam has taken over this board. You're asking for the FUD by pushing non stop unfounded FOMO.

except link has barely dropped in a week. and not even CLOSE to ATL.

so shut the fuck up

Congrats, you have no idea how to read charts. Look at the daily StockRSI and tell me its going to keep pumping.

It's funny because Ethereum was the same way. Why don't you actually read through the whitepaper and you'll see why there's so much shilling with this coin.

> says Ethereum was the same way
> wasn't here/invested in Ethereum when Ethereum was released

I bought eth at $8. I know exactly how it was. I'm actually thankful for fucking /pol/ for shilling Eth back in January.

guys... guys.. WE TOTALLY MOONING!!!!

Link threads have really lost steam since Sergey's blog post. There are still frequent LINK threads, but they don't get many replies and are dying quicker. Is it a sign of all the weak hands being shook? Something tells me theres like 10-20 of us constantly talking to each other in these threads.

No volume. Overbought. Bulltrap.

You're about to get dumped on is what's about to happen.

Think about why that might be with zero news user. If you're buying more right now you're going to get rekt.

POO IN LOO

>"reading charts"
>StockRSI
50% of the time, it works every time

Explain how a JSON parser is ever going to be relevant.

Explain how Vitalik couldn't soft fork Ethereum and make Link obsolete instantly.

>call clap

>You're about to get dumped on is what's about to happen.
In 4!!!! YOU DUMP PAJEEETS!!! NOT YET!!!

Old news... we already know this. confido is also using chainlink by the way

lol alright that's funny

i'm a brainlet who often spells homonyms in place of the word I want... i dunno why. but we're in for a dump over the next week. it'll trade sideways at best, but the Stoch*RSI doesn't lie and this rally is built on nothing but lies.

>muh new ethereum

I like link but you can't even compare the two

Ripple holder here. Chainlink seems like the biggest piece of shit meme coin in existence. Enjoy fellating serGAY

That's what I was thinking, I remember reading about this already.

Binance price manipulators are trying to get Veeky Forums to help them pump by spreading FOMO.

nobody cares where your 500 bucks is invested

Member, guyz
You sell high and then buy low. Not the other way round. That is how you increase ur stack
Strong hands is just a meme to reduce volume on exchanges and make whale manipulation easier

Only poorfags do this.

Smart people just DCA's and holds long-term.

When you have hundreds of thousands you don't gamble it daily on crazy fluctuations.

Now go check the wallet istribution.
Only 10% wallets have more than 10000 LINK
LINK is a poorfag coin

> part of an obsolete technology that will be overtaken and replaced by ripple

Today I had the most solid shit I've had in years at the same time that LINK made gains while everything else dumped.
That's the only confirmation I need.

Dubs confirmed.

Ahahaha

isn't it funny how arkie threads have died off now that the links have proof of concept and progress? pajeets wanted to try to stop our serg

>rectal analysis
I like it, user. You're definitely gonna make it.

ALL RORY SAID WAS THAT THE POC WAS NOT FOR THE GPI BUT THAT THE POC THEY ALREADY FUCKING DID WAS FOR THE COUPONS. THIS IS NOT NEW I FUCKING HATE HOW YOU ASININE LINKIES CONTINUOUSLY MAKE THREADS ABOUT NOTHING BURGERS WHILE YOUR DUMB COIN BLEEDS FUCK OFF JESUS CHRIST YOU'RE RUINING MY BOARD

the color of my ID

I'll get this to Mr. Brown, but no more. I've sewn you up, I've set your bones, but I won't bury you. I've buried enough members of the Nazorov family.

LINK's up 60% this week ya ding dong.

That's just the total market cap exploding. Notice that it's rank is practically the same

It's at 95th now. Wasn't it 106 or something earlier?

Sergey's end of year announcement said "We are working with large organisations on their backend for various uses eg SWIFT messaging"

For a guy who is anti-hype and anti-shill that's pretty huge confirmation. Of course, people are so retarded that they were like "I wanted a partnership announcement!" even though reading betweeen the lines the ongoing work with SWIFT is as good as a partnership.

It hovers between 90 and 103

Fuck off with these lies here's the actual part:
> We are continuing to work on the best ways to connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts, and are eager to help larger technical teams connect their existing systems to various contracts using the standards they rely on for key operations like payment e.g. SWIFT Messages.

Source: medium.com/@sergeynazarov/chainlink-an-overview-and-our-focus-14f03335b803

AHHHHHHHHHHH

jesus christ

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's realized whales are manipulating these biztards with this coin.

Sounds like my orginal shill that link is helping upgrade systems to the alliant lite 2 cloud network. Which is messaging. Chainlink singularity inbound, DYOR marines.

Yes that’s the only place. Stay poor

OVER THE LINE

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Pajeet spotted, Yama knows of you now.

and there she goes, down the drain with everything else

Fuck

2018's gonna be so fucking good when normies rush into crypto lookin for them life changing gains

they're gonna take us all to the moon and then we'll dump on them

I'm not dumping my LINK at normie FOMO prices. I'm holding this shit until my retirement (which might well be in 5 years time, lets be honest.

Same, selling 5k maybe when it hits $10. After that, goals accomplished, I let the rest be my retirement fund