Map Dump / Request

Looking for an overland map of a fantasy industrial city with river access. I have a few that kinda work, but one I'm already using for a different city, and the others are not really what I want. Too posh, or too small, etc. I'll also dump stuff from my other map folders to keep the thread going.

The OP pic is the one I like that's already a different city, to give you an idea what I'm looking for.

My current back up for the city, but it feels too small.

Another port city I'm using.

Also open to a better Dwarven city than this.

Like this one, but it's actually too big. Or rather too obviously a capital type city.

No river obviously.

Too froofy.

Cool, but nothing like what I want.

I think that's it for my full city maps. I'll start posting city streets and interiors in a bit.

Are tgre battlemaps for villages? Not overview of the whole thing, just a portion to battle on

M-more.

Ask and ye shall receive, user. The source for these maps is a called Doorkickers. There's a great map creator in it.

It's so rare to see modern RPG maps that don't look like complete ass.

So do you guys usually look for maps online, or try and create your own? I use RPG maker because I'm anal about details.

Tell me Veeky Forums, am I autistic for doing this?

"autistic" in the sense that expending any effort at all or taking care with something is autism now

Nice maps you got there stalker, got the Iron Forest and Jupiter?

D-do you have anymore of those that you could share senpai?

Kinda, I have a few from an old Asia-themed campaign that I did months back

Thank you kind anons. These look promising! Glad to see this thread took off. I'll keep posting, but it will be sporadic.

I 80% steal maps. But I like Fractal Terrains for World Generation, so I ended up with the Campain Creator or whatever. It's a bitch and a half to use though, so I only use it for important story shit.

I like the style of this one. Also, whoever posted the modern setting ones, nice!

Oh The Edge: The City.

>City of Whitewater
No, that's a horrible rendition of the City of Greyhawk

The paranoia over "edginess" has gotten to be way more cancerous than the few fourteen year-olds who inspire it.

What the heck is this? Like a campground or something?

i take what i can get

Mobile methlab for quick bail out among some rundown buildings.

The there a little river inside the city that both starts and stops within it's walls?

Now I see it. Thanks.

Creeks can emerge from aquifers.

Though it's weird there is no drainage pipe if it goes into the canalization.

What was used to make this? I like the style

No idea. Looks a bit like Campaign Cartographer, but if so they are amazingly good with it and have the patience of a saint.

Why can't that trash software be free? I ain't paying for software.

I wish for it to be free, make it happen, Satan.

Ugh. sorry for the quality on that last one.

It's easy to torrent.

Its not complete though, not the one I found. You got all the plugins?

Anyone have a maze or twisty cavern that maybe has some water elements I can use for some minotaur Vikings lair?

Got you semi-covered, pal.

>Map shows 1 through 8
>Index shows 1 through 7, and then 9

Nat 1 on will save versus my autism.

Sorry user, have some kustom kontent as recompense.

This is perfect. I can modify it a bit to add maybe another chamber to suit my needs