Ok guys I need a coin under 50 cents that will hit a dollar by EOY 2018. I already have 4.7k XLM will be buying more...

Ok guys I need a coin under 50 cents that will hit a dollar by EOY 2018. I already have 4.7k XLM will be buying more, hopefully that’s enough money. I need to move out, please help

Other urls found in this thread:

billionherocampaign.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is my Blockfolio, yes I got BLACKED into buying black moon....

LINK

Doge uniroincally

I’m very scared about link. I don’t know if it’s just shilling or serious. This is the one coin I’m scared of. Sell it to me user here’s your shot

>Tfw you get 50 dollars on the winning horse after betting 75on all the horses to win

Slut

I’ve been meaning to buy this... it actually always goes up. Very consistent. And dubs also confirm so I’ll grab a few. Anyone else?

Siacoin/SC

Shit is gonna explode Christmas Eve.

I started with $250 in February, had 10k in may, then crash, I cashed out some, during the crash, then I spread it out into what you see now

Thanks for the suggestion will look into it

I'm pretty confident PRL will at least hit a dollar. Hell a dollar only puts it at ~40 mil market cap.

Go in or miss another moon

Dubs thanks

I bought 182k because fuck it.

That is literally as far as my analysis went so make your own mind up desu

I'm fairly sure it's all bullshit and I know the coin is shit but I like memes. Don't throw your life savings in it but if you have some excess capital fuckit

Alright, I retractmy shit talk. That's good stuff senpai good for your uniroincally. I put 2k in initially, cashed out2.4 and still have a (currently) 6.5k port

ETH,BTC, and LTC stop crashing r3eeee3eeee3eeeeeeeee

No other crypto has sponsored a nascar. It has that going for it. Even my friends who don't trade crypto get a kick out of this.

Lumens

Everything mentioning doge is gets...

A sign from above.

Doge will replace the bit by end of year screen cap this but if imwronf delete this

nice just bought 100k

BTS is going to $43 by EOY 2018

It's .60 cents now.

I don't know if that return is good enough for you, but at least its guaranteed

LMFAO at anyone that bought $4k+ btrash after Ver went on cnbc

Anything is good. I just need to start buying and holding. Looking for options. This seems good

>43$
what?

REQ will definitely hit $1+ EOY 2018

yeah man they are going to spend millions this summer on marketing

watch out

its already the most used blockchain in the world and they have only hit 1% of their transaction capacity

They aren't even shilling to crypto people anymore, they are marketing directly to corporate america

When other businesses use their proven blockchain, it forces them to buy the native currency BTS

They also put $1 million worth of their own BTS currency into escrow and they won't release it until it goes 1000x to $1 billion and then they give that all away

It's bullish as fuck

billionherocampaign.com/

No one mention COSS yet?
Astounding