Veeky Forums stat me. Veeky Forums Stat me Veeky Forums! Do it now! Stat me!

Veeky Forums stat me. Veeky Forums Stat me Veeky Forums! Do it now! Stat me!

Daemonhost.

shoo jackposter

Bride of Father, from KND.

Disappointing daughter and waifu

Level 5 token love interest.

Level 7 FOOLISH SAMURAI! bait

Haven't been able to watch samurai jack for the last two weeks because I've been in Spain, how fucked have things gotten?

Gen Erik - level 15

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yea it's pretty bad

That depends entirely on how much of a waifufag you are.

What if I was enough of a waifufag to shit up the drawthread with different characters that were all based on the same reference picture?

>chaotic good
>human
>Str 16
>Dex 20
>Con 12
>Int 12
>Wis 12
>Cha 8

Not sure about transformed version

lvl5 Ruiner of Seasons

If you don't mind Ashi its solid. Episode 9 shit got fucking real.

Is this your first cartoon? Did you really not see it coming?

Ill stat this guy:

Str 24
Dex 12
Con 19
Int 8
Wis 14
Cha 7

>how fucked have things gotten?
This is the third time Jack has fallen in love with Aku isn't it?

You memeing or is this real

I'll admit I can be, but AshI ain't my cup of tea really.

Bit of a pessimist aren't you?

Jack impregnated Aku and she's his daughteru as well.

>be me
>DM pitches to me this cool cyberpunk setting
>I'm honestly not feeling it, I wanna play some fatnasy shit
>comes back to me having worked out a way for me to keep my character like this
>turns out my dude is a prince from the past and was trying to kill this demon but got sent the future
>demon has taken over the cyberpunk world and my sword is the only thing that kill him
>no one else showed up to first few sessions
>DM decides to make this just various one shots
>sometimes my bro will show up
>DM invites a friend
>faggot has damn near the same concept
>thing similair, warrior dude who's a part of this clan,has a magic sword but he's older and has a gun for a leg
>character is polite and humble
>this fag just starts throwing an autistic rage for ten minutes
>DM manages to get us to work together to fight some robots
>fag turns out to be a total bro
>has a job so can't show up all the time but when he does it's the most memorable games
>DM keeps running these one shots for me for five years but he's got burned out by them
>life goes play some other shit,graduate school and getting a start in my career
>still keep in contact with DM
>asks if I want a conclusion to cyberpunk game
>I say fuck yeah

Bullshit. What's next, you try and sell me on plastic sisters? I wasn't born yesterday mate.

I'm sorry user, but he's... Actually right.

>The Scotsman
>Cha 7

He managed to successfully taunt the most stoic man in the world.

Cultist leader got impregnated by drinking a small part of liquidfied Aku

I only count 2. The time Aku disguised as a grill to blow up a time portal in a desert oasis & this. What am I missing?

No way. You're fucking with me. This is same fagging or two anons getting together to take the piss out. There is no fucking way.

Man, to think there could have been seven of these things running around.

I think it was Boom Stuidios(maybe Darkhorse) did some Samurai Jack comics. The comic was called Jack and Jill. Jack saves this Kabuki girl who's mute and starts calling her JIll. He starts bonding with her for an undisclosed amount of time then he wipes apart of her make-up and sees it's black.

>pic related happens next

Nope, sorry user. Most of us just dropped the series yesterday. Jack is little more than a Pathfinder campaign directed by M. Night Shyamalamadingdong.

What a Tweest!!!

Diseased horse cock gargling whore who fucked a monkey why?

Are you serious? A kabuki girl...? Please tell me that was the exact word: kabuki. If so, Jack might have some explaining to do. I mean, he's from a pretty early time, so he very well could have been before it & have something of an excuse, but still.

Well 'she' was a mute so the word kabuki was never said but that's what she looked like to me.

Pretty sure the other user was just pulling a word out of his ass. I've read it, I don't remember seeing the word kabuki anywhere, I just remember a stereotypical jap woman. Looked like a geisha more than anything really.

>Aku!
>Where?
Lost it.

Ah, alright. I brought it up, comic-posting-user, because kabuki is like ye olde Shakespeare performing in that the cast is entirely male. A kabuki girl would have to ba a kabuki girl (male). Geisha seems a more appropriate term.

So that's three times: green-faced woman, this geisha(?) from the comics, and Ashi.

When will Aku finally just fuck him?

Go it. I did not know that. Like I was pulling that word out my ass. Thought it was just the term for the white make up they wear.

In your defense, this time it was a cute girl (male).

Technically speaking the comics aren't canon because they gave the series an ending but I'd like to think Aku did pull this shit before he went fool on NEET

Aku is literally cosmic troll-force incarnate. It's so impressive I'd be almost sad if we didn't get the future that is Aku in our timeline.

>cha 7

Have you seen how many children he has?

Not to mention how THICC they are.

Have you seen his wife?

Son, we all know that's what happens to Caucasian woman once they are past their prime no matter how pretty and nice they used to be.

Absoloutly fucked

Too soon user.

RIP In Peace man.

feels
bad
man

I guess Jack wasn't the man.

Yes. Formidable woman. He'd have to have a high CHA to keep from ending up dead by her hand.

No. Jackposters stay and stay stayed.

Cheesus christ.
That's heavy.

This, honestly.

Racial bonus to intimidate.

The idea of Aku wanting to torture Jack for all of his existence as some kind of twisted affection was pretty interesting. I wish that they had done this more in the show.

If it keeps happening maybe it's just meant to be, they should really just count their blessings and get married already.

Better stats:

Str 20
Dex 14
Con 19
Int 9
Wis 6
Cha 16

>Cha 7
The thing is, Cha is weird for Samurai Jack, because next to almost every fucking character is beloved by many, so Cha doesn't really work. The BBEG is probably the most beloved.

>Every character has CHA 20
>Aku just has 21

How to Stomp on the Hearts of Men
By Genndy Tartakovsky

>The idea of Aku wanting to torture Jack for all of his existence as some kind of twisted affection
Aku ain't gay for Jack. He just loves messing with the FOOL

>Jack: Swordsage 20 - LG - 16/22/14/14/14/14 - +5 Holy Avenger Katana
>Scotsman: Barbarian 18 - CG - 22/18/10/8/8/8 - +4 Magic Roones Greatsword
>Da Samoorai: Swordsage 5 - CN - 10/10/10/10/10/12 - Masterwork Katana
>The Guardian: Warblade 30 - LN - 30/20/40/10/10/10 - Everything
>Ashi: Rogue 15 - NG (formerly NE) - 16/20/14/12/10/14 - None
>Aku: CR 20 demon - CE - Immunity to all non-divine attacks
Of course, this doesn't explain Ashi's ability to defeat an army with her bare hands.

The new season would have been better if it followed these girls rather than that shitty sue Aishi

Shouldn't Ashi be on par with Scotsman?

Why would she be?

I didn't say gay.

Her CON should be significantly higher: she survived a fall that killed at least one of her sisters, and more to the point, we've never actually seen Ashi with a physical injury. Hurt and in a lot of pain, sure, but not bleeding. Plus there was that time she powered through the electric torture.

Likewise, I'd hesitate to give her an Intelligence of 12. Frankly even 10 might be pushing it. She, after all, had a childhood that consisted of solely "kill the Samurai", with the High Priestess actively punishing her and her sisters for thinking or doing anything else. That's the sort of thing that would stunt intelligence.

8 Charisma seems about right. She has yet to demonstrate any real force of personality or personal magnetism.

Yes, they're fucking with you.

Ashi is sort of Aku's daughter, though. Basically he DID once meet that cult that was worshiping a statue of him, decided he liked the concept, and left behind some of himself for them to worship instead of the statue. One of the cultists drank it, got magic pregnant, and gave birth to Ashi and her sisters.

I'd say Ashi is a swordsage with the fist variant

>took down an entire army without a weapon
>managed to sneak up on Jack before
>busted out of restraints crushing her limbs and electrocuting her
I'm not saying she's a physical equal with Scotsman but I think she's shown enough shit that she could hold her own against him.

She wields a kama-chain thing when she's first introduced, though.

Uh... she retrained levels

>Aku...?!
>Where?!
God fucking damn it Aku, is too perfect

>CSM special Character
WS7 BS none, S8 T8 I4 A5 Ld8 Sv3+

I'd give them a 4+ invulnerable
Fear and fearless special rule

anything else? This is my first stat

I thought it was more of, "I guess Aku has the power to stomp out any prophecy or inkling of hope".

I mean I guess

user, who the artist and where did you get the pic? google did nothing

I wish I could tell you, I grabbed it from /co/

which thread? cause it remind me of an artist I forgot about a long time ago in a distant land

I think it was from a thread talking about if Ashi was going to be alright or not. I honestly couldn't remember. I was just browsing SJ threads to find good images of punished Ashi

Nvm, I found it, the guy is vutiendung, tumblr and deviantart

Do it yourself you massive fucking faggot.

Stat me threads are the Andy Sixx logs of this board.

>Kill The Guardian.
>Make fifty years in the future Jack a lame, brooding fuck instead of a King.
Comics > Season 5

She should have Strength and Constitution well into the 20s. She's a fucking monster. Did you see what she did to that army of not-orcs with her bare hands?

Well, he is right about at or just below deity-tier power. It takes some pretty divine-esque figures to fight him head to head unless you're wielding Jack's sword.

He can probably more or less do as he pleases. It's not strange that he can break prophecies given that he can also fuck with time.

Aku has cha through the roof, he seduced jack thrice.

With Ashi he technically also cucked Jack with himself, while seducing him.

>Yeeees, I smell ME inside of her

80% of the latest two episodes have been shameless fanservice. It's like they just realized they were on Adult Swim.

What do you think is gonna happen next episode dumbasses?
The blue nigga is gonna show up outta nowhere and be like: Oh I lost muh glasses, here they are.
And then he gon team up with Jacku chase Aku away and sent Jack and the girl back to the pass.

Clearly the Scotsman, maybe the Scotish in general, have a racial advantage allowing them to substitute Constitution for Charisma checks with other Scots, and on rolls involving insults.

class: Bardbarian

Ashi is clearly a lvl 16 Monk

She slaughtered an entire army with her bare hands and wearing nothing but a leaf dress

Level 10 Born Sexy Yesterday

Of course he wil user

THOSE WERE MY FAVOURITE GLASSES

>The blue nigga is gonna show up outta nowhere and then he gon team up with Jacku
I also want him to get to keep Ashi, Jack deserves a reward.

She will likely win the battle of the minds and then after AKu is defeted send him into the past, because since shes Akus spawn she also has time magic or some shit