Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What would your characters do with 6 weeks of downtime under house arrest, with none of their weapons, armor, magic items, gear, etc. on them? But they can borrow stuff from the house and it's a fancy house!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljti?Meet-the-Iconics-Keskodai
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
d20pfsrd.com/traits/regional-traits/ancestral-weapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well... Drink, sleep, try and get into that "reading" thing.

Probably get to hanging out with the maids. Maybe get to babymaking with a few.

Hmm...she'd probably laze around, work on her magic a bit, and find a secluded room to ambush those fetching martial hunks in

Discover a method of suicide that will let me exit the world

Can the sorcerer jump out into alternate planes or at least a small pocket realm of his own devising?

Lift until he is above using weapons and unarrests himself with violence and extreme prejudice.

What do you think

raimi pls go

For those that missed him, we have a new iconic from Starfinder, named Keskodai!

paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljti?Meet-the-Iconics-Keskodai

AKA, Bug Dad.

Escape.

The sad part is that he actually would do that.

Those are... Weird feet.

Even Paizo is now in on the daddy memes.

Is meme magic real after all?

For fucksake Reynolds, learn when to stop fucking drawing.

Also Pharasma's a shit.

Research the Mythos and ways to kill everything that crawls its way out of the void between stars. Also, occasionally take breaks to yell at the clouds for hiding the fetid spawn of the Outer Gods.

Yeah, fuck Pharasma! If I want to snort cocaine off of my dead wife's ghoul booty, I should get to do it, damn it!

So! How was your weekend, /pfg/? Do anything fun or exciting, game-related or otherwise?

Let it be known that today and tomorrow are the last days for your apps in Mighty Quest for Epic Loot!

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
I posted mine but have YOU

Wayne Reynolds has NEVER been able to draw feet. Even normal ass human feet. Just look through your PDFs and you'll be unable to unsee it.

No, don't ambush the martial hunks. They won't like it.

I drank a whole bunch, wondered where it all went wrong, and then PMed my crush!

You you you....double kitsune!

Apped for Ironfang, had my regular Saturday game get postponed because a player flunked and hugged my mom for mother's day.

How was your weekend, fennec user?

It's not about what they like, is it?

Could the non-namefagging reviewanon (we know it's you Protag) please just post his review of Priscilla so we can move on to apps that people actually care about?

They're stronger than you!

Not when they're asleep!

Which app do you care about?

Had a bit of a lazy weekend, squeezed in a quick game on sunday, then helped my sister cook a delicious meal for my mother. The homemade cheesecake hit an S+ Rank. It was a good day for all.

I got a call for a job interview tomorrow, my escape from NEET life may finally begin.

They'll wake up, and then you've got explaining to do!

Adrian

See that's what baffles me even more.

Human feet are hard to draw for the same reason faces and hands are. We're intrinsically aware of how they're meant to look.

Bugs don't have that! Bug feet can look like whatever! And he still fucked it up!

Even I've drawn better bugfeet than that and I probably still could despite not having drawn in years!

I almost killed the party and sent them packing because they underestimated a caster enemy, again, in the first game. We made the GM mad by ending an encounter early and using items and magic that trivialized the other encounter, again, on the second game. Then we started our first escapade into the Greenbelt in the third game.

Overlewd greentexts were posted, but what about logs? Are the players all fucking each other yet?

Preach the good word of our All-Mother Amalthea

>Amalthea, Vessel of Rebirth, The All-Mother, womb of Heroes

>Goddess of Fertility, Reincarnation, Consensual Sex and Caring Parents.

>NG
>Domains: Charm, Community, Repose, Healing, Good,
>Subdomains: Love, Family, Ancestors, Resurrection, Fertility
>Holy Symbol: Stork with a Cloth Sack in its beak.
>Holy Animal: Phoenix
>Favored Weapon: Dagger

>Deific Obedience:
>Spend one hour caring for, singing lullabies, or nursing infants, children, or others in need of a nurturing. When complete, the All-Mother grants a +4 sacred bonus to heal, and diplomacy checks, +6 if the recipient has the Young Template/ or is a young member of their race.

Fertility Domain

1st level: Can cast charm person/monster 3+Wis Times a day. Increase the Save +2 against If the the target is a child, has the Young Template, or has the mentality of a child.

6th Level: With a touch, one can guarantee that any sexual acts within the next 24 hours will or will not produce a pregnancy, The user's choice. The act must be done in such a way where its physically possible to cause impregnation. In addition the user can set the number of children conceived, a number between 1 and 10. This can effect individuals who are normally Sterile or Barren.

Domain spells= Remove Sickness, Re-centering Drone, Remove Disease, Age Resistance, Reincarnate, Threefold Aspect, Refuge, Nine Lives, Miracle

I dunno, six weeks is long enough to wear down a lot of inhibitions, user. They may not have much to complain about!

Apparently not, though there is one person on each team who's working at the starting town's brothel.

damn it I still need to do my character, but there are so many dexfags I'd feel bad posting mine.

That's because

They don't look like they have a grip on anything. Which is a shame because I think Reynolds is a great artist and one of my favourites. I based my own way of drawing gnolls on how he made them. He also improved extremely fast from the moment he started working, if you compare the posting times on his DA, it's impressive.

How could you possibly wear down their inhibitions? Offer them glimpses down your dress or whisper praise for their prowess on and probably off the field?

Enjoyable, thank you. Saturday was pretty slow apart from the session, which was very enjoyable, and on Sunday, my mother, aunt, uncle, and I helped set up a garden for my grandmother before we all had dinner together.

I like his backstory. Unlike the Envoy and Operative (what is it with Paizo screwing up rogues?) Keskodai feels like he has a relatively natural move from being a small town bug to being an explorer.

WAR has his place, but I don't think that place is the main artist of every major piece of art in the game.

Oh, absolutely. Lay hands on their big, strong arms and complement their physiques, that's a classic move too! It's really pretty easy. Their minds do half the work or more anyway, especially in such close quarters.

Before long they're eating out of your hand, among other things!

WAR is the reason I couldn't get into Pathfinder for the longest time, because everyone looked like pulp comic and that made me think that's how Pathfinder should be seen.

>none of their weapons
>none of their armor
>none of their gear
First things first, panic when his helm and weapons aren't available. Try to palm a knife from the dinner table just in case. Get the other PCs together and plan an escape route. Make sure nobody goes anywhere alone--we stay in teams of two or three so everyone has someone watching their back.

Once he's calmed down and got some insurance, he can start planning with the others to report back on anything they see each night, just to make sure they're not getting screwed over.

I mean

It is.

Best of luck, user.

My Sorcerer would manage his business via correspondence and read. My alchemist would attempt to concoct something from the kitchen materials.

Party in my game retreated from the crumbling castle they're raiding to sell loot and heal up after a nearly fatal fight with a Goblin Cleric, went axebeak hunting and returned to the castle to eliminate the Gnolls guarding the gate losing their Ranger and Co-Leader in the process

Share the recipe!

Just a small town bug
living in a lonely star

To be honest, the bug's backstory seems pretty good. Why worship your birthqueen as a god when you get high off the decision of NOT doing it

I want to make a dandy who is rivals with Lord Cornelius in hunting and in moustaches!

Sounds like your martial hunks are pretty lucky men, to have such a woman attuned to their needs! Still, what's stopping them from just picking you up and carrying you to your room for a stern talking to about personal space?

>6 weeks of downtime under house arrest
In no particular order:
Read, drink, fuck, magical research, summon things for conversation/questioning/sex.

I don't know if you could rival someone with such fine chops

He is a prolific artist, and you got to respect that. Drawing so many things, all the time, with consistent quality, is a huge feat. I agree the style is a hit or miss, but given the high-fantasy setting, I think it's quite fitting. His ability to clutter his designs with tons of little items and details and still not look like an overdose is great.

If you're going with the exaggeration of high-fantasy, that has to be reflected in artstyle. I think WAR is a fair choice.

Hmm, true. Maybe that'll be part of his motivation, envy towards Lord Cornelius over having better facial hair.

Hope you know what you're getting yourself into. Come on strong enough, you might get in too deep and have a martial hunk who pushes back with surprising fervor.

Someone whose greed might even match your own.

I know a way.

Their kind hearts, shyness with women, and DC 15 Will Saves

Adding to this--ensure everyone's in a team that can fight at peak effectiveness. The gunslinger stays with a mage or a melee martial, the mages each stay with someone who can keep attackers off them, etc.

Do share.

Is he a french dandy with a rapier and foppish hat with a waxed mustache and beard

/pfg/! Share your Starfinder character ideas with me!

My idea is that a samurai learned from a master who'd lived in ancient times - a warrior type that got petrified in the ancient path and was stone-to-fleshed back to being alive in the modern era; given his time had passed and the way of the sword was now all but long gone, he settled down to make a school.

My character would be one of his students, thoroughly enamored with the concepts of honor and justice due to her upbringing being not the best, and determined to make her own spin on the samurai way, pulling out things like high a high frequency katana and a suit of power armor stylized after ancient tian armor.

He's a foppish Chelaxian nobleman who fights with pistol and sword, and aspires to be a modern major-General!

Reminder that Wist is a trap and you've all fallen for it.

I want to play a brain in a jar still paying off his body loans to the Megacorporation who hired him!

That sounds extremely cute. I hope it was fun, Fennec user.

I don't know, user, GM said we'd make a transition from PF to SF, so when that happens, I'll have my character. Now I'd only be telling you my PF idea.

>in a jar
>not in a military surplus beefy genetically engineered beastwarrior body

FUCK

But, user... You're doing all of this for six weeks in a house without any Night Tea! How will you deal with the risks?

That was a possibility. The other is this!

Is this you pokefag?

In one of my games, it was a super long campaign. The players eventually went to asia and one died so he rolled as a samurai. Eventually the story led to the players confronting a time wizard in their demiplane and was petrified and tossed into space only to be destoned in a space station.

The barbarian survived too being frozen in true ice for the same reason so they were the last members. Everyone else rolled up futuristic characters.

But as for my characters, I would play Flash Nebula, a glamrock space captain envoy who plays the keytar and has a silver metallic jumpsuit with a V neck that goes down to his belt.

Or space dandy. But my most interesting one to me would be a robotic ascetic monk who trained in an ancient style that is almost gone. Only taught by one really old dragon that survived til now, or a samurai like I described. I would probably be converting those classes over like what they are doing in Mighty Quest

d20pfsrd.com/traits/regional-traits/ancestral-weapon/
Why isn't this trait brought up more? This is gross.

>not turned into a beastman
Lame.

Because it got nerfed

Either would be good. My personal favorite is french duelist dandies.

2hu uses it in some builds.

That might be for another campaign, if you have pictures to share.

Nice try, Wist.

user, he's a brain in a jar in a military surplus beefy genetically engineered beastwarrior body!

Wist is a trap?
nice

Wist is an adorable person I want to get to know and smooch!

But is that body a lady gnoll?

Nope, it's big and robuttic!

>Is this you pokefag?
That's not me at all. I actually kinda stole my character concept from Samurai Jack, but couldn't really justify bringing high level enchanted gear like that into a futuristic campaign, so I decided to make a student of the samurai instead.

Why not join that Mighty Quest game. I think that is pretty much exactly the sort of campaign they were going for.

it's worse than Signature Moves.

Huh. could I get a link to that?

You want a lady gnoll? I gotchu covered senpai

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

Deadline is in 2ish days.

Start borrowing, and never stop. Prioritize kitchen or cooking utensils.
Make sure he can smuggle everyone a backup weapon.
Make sure he can find some way to fight/sneak/fast-talk his way back to his mask, or failing that, make a new one out of whatever's lying around.
Raise a stink until he's allowed visitation rights to his horse.
Try to get the rest of his new friends on board for an escape attempt.

Six weeks? Puh-lease. Nobody puts you in a cage unless they plan for you to die there. We're busting out of this shithole.

>deadline in 2 days
>these are the characters to choose from

hahaha

What are some good psionic feats to take for the zealot?

There were also five people who chose to send their apps through PM. I was one of them anyways.

Because nobody builds characters from the River Kingdoms

Thanks, just doesn't really look like my sort of game. I guess I just prefer a somewhat more serious tone.

I want to play a horrifying experimental lifeform who became a government employee so as to buy time for an investigative committee to declare him legally sapient.