Have you ever had any good catfights in any of your games? Did any of them get lewd?

Have you ever had any good catfights in any of your games? Did any of them get lewd?

>Have you ever had any good catfights in any of your games?
Once or twice. Made sure that the offending parties did the "correct" way.

>Did any of them get lewd?
Of course not! I would pull them off my very sneaky magical realm.

It was more of a whalefight and it was disgusting. Unless you are into that kinda stuff.

>Correct way
What happened?

Not into that but I'm curious how it happened anyway.

>let's make another fetish thread on Veeky Forums

What else is Veeky Forums for?

I don't know, maybe talking about fucking tabletop games, you fucking nimrod.

I don't really like to get too sexual in my games. I mean if the PC wants to fuck one of the NPC's or whatever then that's completely fine but I just don't want to describe the way my friend is fucking a piece of my imagination.

>What else is Veeky Forums for?
We used to play roleplaying games on Veeky Forums, but now we just have a vestigial dice function and a bunch of horny shitposters.

Anyone else miss having quest threads on this board?

>Remove actually playing table top games on the table top board

>What could go wrong?

>Made sure the offending parties did the "correct" way.

Come on user. You got to elaborate on that.

Wait. Do you mean that you had two landwhales fighting at the table or was this involving characters?

Veeky Forums has always been for lewds. Just look at all the elf threads.

Go put your pacifier back in and block the thread so you'll stop triggering yourself.

The blue background disagrees. Go jack off before posting.

Get fucked. Your waifu quests were just more fetish posting. you just added a title to it.

>Your waifu quests were just more fetish posting. you just added a title to it.
I'll be the first to condemn the anime haremshit quests that came over when moot forced the other boards to move their quests to Veeky Forums.

Hopefully the next round of moderators allow quests back onto all boards, not just Veeky Forums.

Apparently there were "too many" quest threads on Veeky Forums, which explains why /qst/ is a dead board that requires a 72-hour autosage to keep it from filling up with dead threads.

The people. In wider sense of the word.
I don't even know what or why, they were making snarky remarks and couple seconds later body-slamming one another. Imagine Francis, the angry nerd person. Except two of them, with more jewelry and makeup.

Why were you gaming with them in the first place?

So they just snarked at each other and then exploded? They didn't get upset about anything in the game?

Not really, unless you count in-character stuff.

My group has had some pretty great IC catfights.

You know you've done something write when bitches be squabbling over an NPC.

One was sort of already there, reportedly she played couple games before and was doing alright.
The other came with one of the players, cousin of his or something. Didn't really seem to care for the game all that much.
There was ingame clashes over loot distribution and stuff, the usual. Except it escalated into personal rivalry couple sessions in.

>Anyone else miss having quest threads on this board?
Fuck no. Veeky Forums was always better when discussing games instead of playing them. Quest threads were the original waifushit infection vector.

I didn't even fucking notice them until they became a hot topic for discussion.

I checked out a few after that, most of them were kinda shit, but two were worth following and probably better for the board than the billion STAT MEH and LOL WARCRAFT TOTES Veeky Forums RELATED AMIRITE and SOFT ELF EARS HNNNGH threads we get.

>Pretty great IC catfights

Tell me more!

Yes. But I also miss having quests in their respective boards

>Quests were the original waifushit infection vector

Bullshit. Waifu faggotry was here before quests and is still here after quests. You had waifu quests and other quests.

Questfags just can't stop bitching about their exile. Their salty tears are delicious.

Waifushit has been here as long as Veeky Forums has.

Do you even know where you are?

>he doesn't remember ppl fapping to entries from the Monster Manual
>giantess comics
>stat me /a/ threads

Just imagine the butthurt when a mod allows quest threads back on Veeky Forums.

I know it will be just as funny. I pretend to be both a questfag and anti-questfag. I don't really care one way or the other, it is just that both sides are the thinnest skinned pissants on Veeky Forums

Questfag here. The ones that want to come back to Veeky Forums are the salty QMs that can't get more than three replies on their quests and blame it on "lack of exposure".

Succesful QMs are actually fine in their exile. They have their audience base no matter what board they're on.

Oh shiet, that one was nasty.

Our fire-wielding druidess decided to counter a succubus that was kissing her at the moment by setting them both aflame.

good thing I could mute the mike

But could you mute the Michael?