Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?

Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?

Hey man, everyone has their own fetish. Don't judge.

Because if you only take virgins, you mitigate the chance that you'll be given a mother of multiple children, without whom said children will die.

It's all about sustainability, man.

Because the sluts have STDs.

Because she's really, really insecure about her sexuality, and assumes men are so good at it that women who've been touched by a man would be bored by her.

This is also the reason why she appears so boastful and dominant, even though she's really pretty fragile (emotionally, she'll fug you up physically).

Because dragons, being evil made flesh, envy and crave purity and innocence.

Sounds like she needs a good dicking.

There's a pretty rampant STD epidemic going around these days. You don't want to risk getting some infected blood on a cut in your mouth, or anything like that.

Magic bullshit.

Do you have ANY idea how many Rings of Jackassery or Belts of Derping will ONLY fire up if a virgin wears them? You can train a virgin to appraise treasure, but you can't re-virgin an appraiser.

Fuck if they know why humans are so gung ho on magic virgins. They're in this to get laid, themselves.

Tsundere dragons. FUND IT.

Sauce?

>doing blood magic without a virgin's blood
explain

Do you want to eat something you know someone else has stuck their dick in?

What We Do In The Shadows. It's pretty good.

To rapture them away before they're corrupted by life

Thanks man I've seen it but I couldn't quite pin it down. Love that movie honestly and would enjoy it if there is ever a story time of a Vampire game where it's similar to the film.

I dunno. We eat animals all the time without much caring whether those animals have gotten to fuck beforehand.

Because their eggs absorb them and transform them into the dragon's heart.

Poor social skills and shyness and a lack of ready access to other dragons to have sex with, combined with a natural aggressive nature and firm belief in their own superiority?

Don't worry, the right adventurer can take care of the virginity part. They'll still be demanding as hell though.

>Why are the dragons in your setting demanding virgins?

Children.
What they want is children.

Modern dragons WANT subjects to guide, rule, and make things for them; but kobolds and goblins are usually too stupid, shortlived, or submissive to be useful while other races simply can't be trusted. Subjects raised from childhood have an excellent combination of unconditional respect, loyalty, and independence- also you can marry off your oldest to kingdoms for POLITICAL. ADVANTAGES.

Some particularly lonely, autistic, anti-social, or otherwise PARANOID dragons won't even risk reproducing or interacting with other dragons who will either end up betraying them, steal from them, or undermine their authority/cuckold them in some way or another... So they just take a child and groom them into someone they can depend on for emotional support and a social outlet- eventually blessing them with an at-will draconic polymorph ability when they've reached the age or maturity to be a peer.

But user, the dragons in my setting are long dead. Hell there's only about like 5 dragon eggs left and the emperor keeps them in his personal collection.

If someone gave you a choice between a freshly made untouched sandwich and a days old one that's had someone's penis inside it, which would you choose?

the dragon in my setting has a tile fetish

They want a bunch of smelly neckbeards to play Warhammer with.

Do you demand that your beef come from virgin cows when you go to a restaurant?

It's only the virgin dragons that demand a partner, because dragons are all male in my setting.

My dragons are extinct. Only their treasure and dens remain. Often protected by Kobolds that pretend to be the next dragon or other shit.

Fuck dragons.

>Fuck dragons.
Don't mind if I do!

Do you not?

I'm gonna focus on one specific dragon in my setting:

Because people expect him to. Because showing up in a town and threatening to raze it if they don't give him a virgin is fun for him and he gets to take a terrified girl home and give her a job in his castle according to her skillset.

Dude's actually legit evil and will totally smash up a village if they don't give him a virgin but he mostly does it to terrify the shit out of everyone and make it quite clear that he can do what he fucking wants, courtesy of actually owning the damn kingdom they're in. Sure, a couple of the virgins have no doubt gotten the dragon D but on the whole he mostly does it for the "look what I can do because I felt like it" factor. He also tends to target under-producing villages for virgin pick up to keep everyone turning the wheels of industry as hard as they can.

It's a fun character to introduce new players too since they start by assuming it's a trope subversion when they hear a dragon rules a kingdom and then realize that the only thing more terrifying than a red dragon is an insane capitalist bureaucracy of a kingdom which is also run by a goddamn red dragon.

And explain Star Trek to them.

They might be trying to create a peace between their people and another through intermarriage of the nobles. Pretty normal, all things considered.

No. This trope Is bad enough in anime without every jackoff thinking it's some kind of amazing dick-bait

But there's no tsundere at all?

MASTER RACE

They don't, generally. They'll demand someone who is 'the best at something'.

So if a princess is renowned for her beauty, she will be taken as a trophy. but if she's good at weaving... Well... The dragon will demand she get on the fucking loom.

And yes, they will gather the best musicians and demand they play the best song in the world or they'll eat their souls.

Because dragons are a really bad lay, vigins don't know any better.

I always assumed dragons wanted virgins because they tasted better or something. Like not wanting to eat somebody who gets jizzed in every other night.

Or maybe it's like olive oil.

Do you want your beef not to have some sort of bovine STD?

In my !Romanticised-Arthurian setting, Dragons are embodiments of chaos and evil, Unicorns of good. Unicorns come to pure virgins to pick champions, so Dragons kidnap virgins to either A) Eat them so no Champions can be found, or B) Lure in Unicorns and eat them so no Champions can be found.

I know it's because your setting, but it would be a lot more fun if the Dragons kidnap virgins for the same reason as Unicorns: they want champions who -won't- slay them. Also, it's very difficult to resist the forbidden allure of dragon pussy, especially if you're a virgin. It's champions can never be satisfied by human women so they will fight to the death to protect their dragon waifu.

Sure, why not. Just for you, user, I'll toss in a small community of !Highlanders who practice Drachomony, offering up their beloved bois as Dragon husbandos. Are they good? Are they evil? They just want to lay the dragon.

Someone get me that screencap about the allegory between the evil deity of a cult and the guy forced to help another guy move with the promise of lunch.

That's a lie, my dragon has had sex plenty of times, and his toll requests for gold coins are quite reasonable.

They want their life-sized dollhouse to be pure and family-friendly.

Only human, female virgins are capable of giving birth to another dragon.

The mother does not survive and thus more virgins are always needed to propagate the dragon race.

Because humans like to fuck, and women virgins are harder to find than male virgins because sperm is cheap. Their innate rarity defines their value, and dragons love adding value to their hordes.

>dragon in my setting had a thing for families
>unable to bear any children itself because CURSE, don't ask
>was conjured a child of its own, dragon and all because plot reasons
>players use a plot point to give the dragon a stroke instead of fighting it after they slayed her baby

They are making a sequel staring the werewolves titled we're wolves. I liked the original title of 'what we do in the moonlight' better.

I would like to see Dragons like in ShadowRun, as UltraJews.
>virgins have $$$ value.
>tiny ass village has no gold.
>have hot girls.
>sell for gold.

Dragons don't just eat people. They have their uses. You send your virgin daughters to the dragon who protects the village. You get continued protection, he gets companions for a while. They tend to his hoard and keep his scales clean. They tell him what's been going on since the last group of kids came up to stay with him. If it comes down to it, they also act as human shields if some dumb murderhobos show up to kill him and take his stuff.

>dumpy fat slut

Disgusting.

>kneesocks wrong because of fat
YOU HAD ONE JOB

Most beef is from virgin cows though.

Because it's weird eating something that's had a dick in it.

Most beef is from steers though...

They don't want their snacks pre-salted.

They don't. They demand princesses.
An emperor with too many daughters made a pact with dragons once, to have dragon blooded heirs. He had too many of those too, and now the world has too many petty kings and warlords. The dragons don't care, they just want more princesses to fulfill the terms of the deal. It'll stop in five or six thousand years (the emperor wasn't much of a longtime planner, as evident, so he threw a huge number out at random).

You play in Game of Thrones?

Interesting.
I find this image uncomfortable and instantly presumed that I feel that way because I presume this is a image for somebodys fetish instead of its body horrory parts that would be (for my thinking) a more legit reason to feel be slightly disgusted.

Congrats, you're completely right, the artist draws many very specific, weird and horrifying fetishes

Oh to be young and at philosophy class because this would have been great to talk about the intention of the artist vs how people comprehend individual pieces.

Maybe its a life span type of situation. The dragon lives 1000+ years, if your going to get to know a human that will only a small % of your life it might as well be a young one so you have more time with it, and demanding a virgin will probably get you that.

If blood magic required virgins blood then blood mages wouldn't be allowed to use their own.

Dragons are greedy, lots of human cultures place a value on virginity. Seems like if you're demanding a person be sacrificed as a show of loyalty it may as well be a high value one.

Or the party has a good taunt to use against the blood mage BBEG if someone makes a successful knowledge check.

That's not what virgin blood means in the context of talking about its use as a magic reagent.
I had some players make this mistake when they tried to taunt a blood mage BBEG exactly like you stated, he taunted them back for thinking that's what it means and pointing out the ritual he's doing doesn't even require virgins blood just the blood of the caster.

Anyone got the sequel piece that shows the actual transformation?

>WHAT IS A SACRIFICE?
>Sacrifice is the offering of the life of a sentient being to an evil deity or powerful fiend. Thevictim istrussed, tied, or otherwise immobilized so that a ceremony may be conducted that culminates with the murder. In many rituals, blood is a sacred symbol of life. When that blood spills during the ritual murder of an innocent creature, the blood (and sometimes even the soul of the creature) is dedicated to a nether power of malevolence. Bloodless forms of killing, such as strangulation and drowning, are possible during sacrifices, but usually those that are despicable enough to practice this profane art prefer bloodier deeds.

Lot o' valuable shit here.

To all whose virgins/princesses are going to get the dragon D, a follow-up question: how does that happen exactly? Can the dragon transform into a human?

I remember reading a comic about an organization of dragon-slaying virgin women, because in the setting dragons could mutate and/or turn insane everyone except virgin girls within several mile wide radius which grew the longer they lived. They used the bones to make their weapons because it's one of the only things that could harm the dragons. If they failed because of politics, cultists/insane lunatics, or just getting wiped out by the dragon and the monsters it made, there as a group of magical naked old ladies that would nuke the whole place as a failsafe.

I forget what the series was called.

I remember now. It was La Geste de Chevaliers Dragons. I don't think it was ever translated though.

Somebody made an scanlation. It's a pretty awful series either way.

>whoring acceptance
>virgin shaming

are dragons minorities?

What if the village instead gives him the 31 year old cake ?

reported

This. A woman's only value is her virginity.

I don't get it.

Hm Hm

Will anti-virgin propaganda ever stop, or is this shit going to be shoved into our face until the Western world collapses?

On-topic: because virgins are pure. That's all there is to it.

And now I found what it's translated to: Tales of the Dragon Guard.
I also didn't know it was still ongoing. Next book is due June 14.

burn the village and eat the cake

Tsundere was a mistake. Every other trope is infinitely better

Sooo.... normalize it for class and watch what happens.

That chart is useless— not wrong, just useless; it's not all that great at establishing causality.

>eat the cake
lewd

Virgin blood isn't necessarily required, it's just particularly potent stuff compared to normal blood. No external soulstuff metaphysically polluting the essence means it's pretty damn pure fuel for the spells.

You could get the same results from saints or certain mystical beasts, or even just throw regular blood through a gauntlet of rituals, but those have their own problems and the end result is usually a lower-quality product.

His analogy fails because you know that deli meat in your sandwich? The animal it's made of has probably been fucked by something.

Becuase dragons have a taste for valuable things, like gold, gemstones, riches etc. and they know roasties are fucking worthless

This one I know for a fact was drawn by a fetish artist.

Strange how it's so easy to tell.

Because the concept of paternity uncertainty makes the idea of rescuing a slag from a dragon a pretty unappealing one. No-one white knights that hard.

Really making me think, user.

They're magically delicious.

maybe if you're a poorfag cuck who doesn't demand virgin beef

Why would dragons WANT someone to rescue their captives?

Who's the artist? I can't make out the signature and Google isn't being helpful.