Spend from 2012 to today posting on bitcointalk to get paid in BTC with my legendary accounts

>spend from 2012 to today posting on bitcointalk to get paid in BTC with my legendary accounts
>have more than 21 BTC worth + bcrash and other shitforks
>the government can't never know I own any
The problem: i have no fucking idea how i would do it when I want to cash out to buy a house.

How the fuck does this work? im also from spain, to taxes are 45% if you cash out more than 60.000€ (pic related)

Also, if you make money monthly, it's considered a business, so you have to pay 300€ monthly

Since I didn't pay shit, they would tax an extra 20% on all these months I didn't pay 300€ (so 300xeverymonththatihouldhavepaid+20% of this)

Also, if the amount is higher than 600.000€, it's considered a crime if you are not reporting it.

Also, the State will ask for the origin of the funds, demanding information on every single transaction. I did some trading on mintpal and cryptsy which are now dead, so i cannot prove the deposits and withdraws on these exchanges since they are fucking dead.

Also, any trading with anonymous coins, and any usage of mixers, would automatically make these BTC impossible to prove as legal origin too.

This is an absolute clusterfuck. I have more than 1 million € worth of BTC including the shitforks I dont even know I own yet, and I have no fucking idea how im ever going to buy a house with it, if I risk that the state puts me in jail if they dont like the evidence that I present, + stoling my money.

This is insane. I cannot even sleep ever again. I feel calm that they can never know I own these BTC since I never used an exchange with my money on it with a bank account and fiat, but I dont see how im going to buy a house in my country, and I want to stay in my country because i like it, and whats the point of being rich if you can't flex on normie filth about your internet gains.

HELP. I need real, realistic ideas. Ideally from other spainfags.

tldr

you can cash out, thats the whole point

why do you think bitcoin price rises so much? because nobody can sell it and new people buying it with nobody selling = price rise
its simple economics.

cant* fuck

Holy fuck.

memers please don't apply, this is a serious post. Go play with mommy's 0.01 BTC blockfolio.

move countries

pay the taxes and stfu.

u will still have 500 k dollar

M8 just pay the tax your government cant afford the public sports to rehabilitate drug addicts program without it

1 mill might be reason enough to move to a reasonable country. But seriously get an accountant to help you.

You larp
Andorra is just next door retard

Stop thinking like a poor person and go pay for the same accountants and lawyers that rich people use to get around shit like this. Spend more money to pay less tax.

localbitcoins.

OR

Don't cash out. Get a bitcoin debit card

Paying 10k an accountant to avoid to loose 500k seems fair ?
Rich people do this.
You're rich now
Do this
Also you can buy real estate with bitcoin now, you'll find on google
If you feel generous :
3AJBqtKx72PiWVmshgUmNgAZUyKz3KcqiU
Thanks user, have a good life you deserve it !

Read again.

The government WILL EVALUATE IF THE PROOF THAT YOU ARE PRESENTING IS LEGIT OR NOT. I HAVE LOST PROOF ALONG THE WAY, AS SOME OF MY TRADES ARE FROM DEAD EXCHANGES, SO I CANNOT PROVE THE WITHDRAWS AND DEPOSITS ON THESE EXCHANGES ANYMORE.

If they see something strange or non convincing, im fucked.

It's not as easy as moving to another country. The taxmen here in spain will come knock knock fucking knocking.

I want REAL STATE not buying retarded shit with a debit card.

Shit's getting leaked: panama papers etc etc. Also im not rich, 1 million€ is shit. I would end up lossing a lot on accountants + other shit. Also just because you dodge taxes in some tax haven, doesn't mean you can buy real state in your country. I want to buy real state here. I wouldn't even care to pay the proper taxes, the problem is, due the completely retarded system that requires you to provide everything, I have doubts that I would be able to do it, because i did trades on fucking exchanges that are dead.

Also, after crossing the 600.000€ barrier, im already a criminal by not declaring it, so im not sure what would happen. I have no fucking idea how these retarded laws work

Another problem with accountants is THEY ARE COMPLETELY RETARDED WHEN IT COMES TO BITCOIN. Just because you know the laws, doesnt mean you know how it would apply to bitcoin and how to proceed with all the inputs-outputs of the transactions.

The whole thing is a clusterfuck from hell.

Hoe can u buy if no one sells it to u?

Also I sent 1 BTC to helix mixer back then to test things out, to see how a mixer worked etc. Now technically that 1 BTC is a "black BTC" that I wouldn't never be able to report because I couldn't prove the origin after the mixing. FML.

Anyone knows if any crimes expire in X amount of years?

I have no problems waiting another 5 years to cash a single BTC. It's only going higher. I laugh when retards panic at the current correction. I saw it go from $1300 to $100 bucks.

Dont you just pay tax once you Convert your crypto from crypto to fiat and just leave it at that

BTW OP just make an offshore corporation and have advcash or something like that slowly wire you the money, BVI ones are pretty good and come with a bank account and credit card.
Make the jump and turn into a real black n yellow pirate my nigga.

Kys

Again. You have to report the origins.

I dont know about your country, but here in spain, the State automatically asumes you are a terrorist or a drug overlord or something.

You can't simply cash out a million €, you have to prove the origin is licit.

This means every single satoshi in your wallet that you cash out, must be reported and clearly explained how it arrived there.

Which means, if you deposited 1 BTC in an exchange that's dead (say mintpal etc) did something trading against alts, made a 0.2 BTC profit, then withdrew back to your wallet.

Result: 1.2 BTC is deposited back into your local wallet.dat, Electrum or whatever you are using. This 1.2 BTC has inputs that can be seen in the blockchain. You must prove that the origin is of licit origin.

In the case of an exchange, I guess you could log in, and show them how you did that withdraw order from your trading account.

The problem: the exchange is FUCKING DEAD, so you have no clear way to prove this comes from your trading account. Even if you saving a trading history (typically a .csv file or sorts) it would still not be clear that these belong to a trading account you controlled.

Same thing if for some reason you ever mixed a coin, or anything that fucked around with your inputs and outputs.

Same thing if you traded anonymous coins without open blockchains to see transaction history and prove the ins and outs are legit.

The whole thing is total hell and *theres no accountant on earth right now that you can realistically hire that will be knowledgeable about this to feel safe enough that when you present the proof, the State isn't going to fuck your ass up by saying "ups, this is not convincing enough, you are going to pay 80%" or some shit, or even go to jail or who knows. This is nuts.

This is of no use.

I don't get why people think that just because you get an LLC or something, the government in your country isn't going to ask where the fuck the money came from when you attempted to buy real state on it.

I want to buy some nice house here in spain, not on some asian/pajeet shithole.

Andorra sounds good since it's almost the same, the problem is, im not sure how the fuck would I become a citizen there, and if the government in spain would still come after me.

Kys op

If you want to buy in yurop then you're going to be a slave to their taxes, so pay up I guess and if they ask more then pay more.
Cant have you cake etc etc

Stop worrying so much im sure the tax department will be happy you paid any tax

how did you know my mom has .01 BTC?

>faaaaaaaaaaartttttttttttt!
boring cash out meme fart fart fart.

only cash out what you have paper trail for and keep rest in.

Well luckily like 80% I could prove that I got paid throught my bitcointalk accounts

The problem is... the government would know my bitcointalk accounts which still net me a nice amounth monthly.

Im still mad im not going to be able to cash out a couple of BTC ever because I mixed them, or they went throught a fucking exchange that's dead. It's not fair.

dont worry bitcoin will be 2k USD in a few days and you can comfily cash out for less than 60000

sell what you can and pay taxes, keep the rest in and trade it away or hit it big again, in a few years you can decide what to do with rest.

Amigo te escribo desde Cuba a decirte que deberias encontrar un contador que te puede ayudar si le pagos un poco. Y honestamente en Miami acceptan BTC para una casa, noremalmente, y hasta un lamborghini lo he visto vendido por BTC. Y si es tan malo yone se porque no solomente lo mientes.

hasta luego
1NCEuuYUrBY8QVoezfNhzLdrz2YkmV2j3o

ok so why don't you just get a friend with a wallet/make a fake wallet on which you send your bitcoins
remove all traces of bitcoin transactions on your pc
then send it back to your new bitcoin wallet
i mean it doesn't bypass the origin but as far as i know you can open a legal business and send those bitcoins to yourself over time with a fake receipt as proof (make some shit up about consulting or web designing)

say it's an international business and your clients use bitcoin as a payment method since it's "faster, more secure and has lower fees"

also this wouldn't be Veeky Forums if i didn't leave my btc address here for no reason
16hGb8YmeagCKC21QcE5fvC22EfPz63XGv

I think you are a bit too paranoid.
1.Go to the cayman islands
2.open account
3.???
4.profit

Nice digits

what would they do if you can't prove to them where all the BTC came from? Just demand you hand it over to them?
Do they actually try to track where every single BTC came from?

Comfy as fk with bzc

Greek here.

Stop fucking panicking. EU law means that nobody is guilty if something cannot be proven. If the exchanges don't exist anymore, you're safe. The government moving against you through a lawsuit for tax evasion cannot prove you traded.

Apart from that: go to Bulgaria, start a business, enjoy 4% taxation, and it's legal money because it's the European union.

Can I have a bitcoin? I'm trying to bike a motorcycle.