/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Growth_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Day_Inducement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say, sorry if this is a bit dumb but would anyone be interested in a short cyoa where you have an affair? If so, what would you want it to be like and what kind of options would you expect/want? Would you want to customize the girl your cheating with and choose the reason for your fling in the first place as well as what type of affair it might be. Customize your wife as well? IK the topics kinda dumb but reverse NTR and cuckquean shit is my jam and I kinda wanna make a cyoa for the subject.

It'll be fun to make or pick the girl your cheating on too

Sorry, but I meant to add thats what you'd be doing in the first place.

WAIFU CYOA WHEN!

>play as a waifu completely powerless to stop her husbando from cheating on her
>choose whether to put on a dignified face and bear it, whether to break down crying at how he doesn't love you anymore and probably never did, or whether to simply deny anything is happening and pretend you still have a wonderful fairytale romance

posting a personal favorite

Does the mystery box reveal that you were both women?

Does it reveal you were also the husbando?

Let's get some bizarre adventures going!

The mystery box would probably reveal that (You) are, to here, merely an idealized hallucination of her husband that can't possibly leave her or hurt her, to cope with the "you" who is causing her such pain in her actual life.

No. Your shit fetish belongs on /d/.

You didn't mention it here, but I'm going to point out, that this is this shitposting cancer's fan edit of this CYOA, not the original.

First time I've seen that CYOA. Someone please post the original.

Nah man, I'm the real deal. I was just really bored and wanted to do this before starting anything new. I even made another meaningless change to the version number at the top left as well as fix a typo. Just didn't really want to make a big deal out of changing it when i posted is all.

Are you sure you're not just thinking of a CYOA with the same concept?

Though I also want to add that its actually kinda nice you'd consider anyone who defaces my stuff to be a shitposter. Thank you.

Seriously. Kinda made my night.

>Maker wants to create a cuck CYOA.
That's a pretty good way to ensure everyone will hate your guts.

He posted that he changed it.

My fave here.

if there a newer version please share.

Oh sure, but now that I know it's you I think you're about as human as a patch of rotten cum on a neet's bedsheet.

I have this? The only change I noticed is that "shitposting cancer's fan edit" changed the initial description to have you be 12 OR 14 (or around that range) plus some changes in the descriptions of a few of the characters (didn't really examine them in depth).

What did this guy do?

People should scroll to the end of a thread before posting.

If people will hate it, so be it. Tbh I don't understand why the concept of a girl liking you enough to steal you away from someone else isn't that popular, but oh well.

:^( I thought we wuz bros.

>I don't understand why people don't get off on being disgusting, terrible human beings who want to make their significant other miserable for utterly selfish reasons.
Are you a sociopath?

I did. It's just that Geenymous posted while I was looking away doing other stuff.

People should be passive-aggressive cunts when there's actually something to be offended about.

This thing is great, especially some of the older sisters. I don't know who to pick.

Forgot the "plot a murder" option.

Stand Name: Paper Airplanes
Power: Paper Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Paper_Transmutation

DP: B (2)
S: B(3)
R: A(5)
D: C(7)
P: C(7)
L: C (8)

It's default form is simply an overly large paper airplane, though it's form is malleable due to its power of paper manipulation, allowing itself to form new bodies. It's total mass however is a consistent 10 kg.

Stand User: Benjamin Harris

Ripped as Fuck: 1
Brojo: 3
Do you even Pose: 4
Plot Armor: 5

Benjamin spent much of his youth as a trouble maker, tormenting anyone who was weaker than him. He felt this was justified as the world had taken his father away from him early. He quickly gained a reputation, and even led a pack of miscreants.
This would have continued had he not learned that one of his favorite targets, a young boy a few years younger than he himself, had contracted leukemia, much like Benjamin's father. Benjamin realized that much like how life had been unfair to him, he had been unfair to others. With what little time the boy had left Benjamin made it his duty to do what he could, though all he could do would be to be there with his former victim.
Seeing this kind of pain changed Benjamin, He made it his duty to right the mistakes that fate dealt to others, with whatever powers he could.

>Plot
Holy shit, if I was actually powerless to stop or divorce him I'd stab him to death the first night I got him into bed.

>Race
Giant
>Soldier Type
Hybrid - Nano-soldier/Gene-Fighter
>Powers [20]
Psionic Strength 3 [19]
Psionic Juggernaut 3 [16]
Psionic Regeneration 3 [13]
Targeting Computer 3 [10]
Bionic Eyes 3 [7]
Hypertrophy Booster 3 [4]
Biotic Organ 1 [3]
Mind Reading 3 [0]
>Weapons
Melee Sword - Superheavy,Superheated,Monoblade,Vibro-Weapon
Plasma - Bolt Launcher,Vaporizer,Lingering Plasma,Disperser
Ballistic - All Overmodded
>Armor Mods [10]
Cleanser [9]
Waste Disposal [8]
IU Tubes [7]
Servos [6]
Impact Gel [5]
Lightweight [4]
Bullwark [3]
Med-X Shot [2]
Upgrade [1]
Combat Drug Cocktail [0]
>Peasure Mods
Tobacco - Cigars
Radio
>Planets
Mars
Deyphus
Cadyria
Irion
Kamalo
Elduras
Quadroonic
Transyvius
Lazaria
HELL
>Respawning Method
Reconstitution
>Boons
Hybrid
Overmodded
>Drawbacks
Sanity's Eclipse
>Companions
Pharinalia Laotari
Katyusha Isinbayeva
Gerald Boomhauer
Ludrak
Simon Hayes

Weapon Summary
>Plasma "Shotgun" -- Fires a packet of super-heated plasma. Ammo is small containers or "shells" of gas that is converted into plasma before firing. Holds 10 rounds
>Superdense Blade -- 45in long, this vibro-blade of hyperdense alloys is contained in a specialized storage unit on the back of the armor, around the left shoulder, that super heats it before use
>Micro Gatling -- mounted on robotic gimble arm on back that helps to stabilize the weapon while firing as well as providing easy storage, it has scope linked to armor targeting system, the twin linked gause barrels fire are housed in 6 triangular casings that house the magnetics required for operation and are aranged in an over under configuration crating a total of 12 barrels. The weapon fires a specialized 12mm round

Hey DSA, are you here?

Does anyone have that genie gallery cyoa where one of the wishes grants the user a Stand called [What Does The Fox Say] that controls electricity (I think) and can change its stats in a kind of trade-off set up, like losing personality for becoming long range or becoming short range for more power, that sort of thing?

I went through my folder and out of the dozens of gallery genie cyoas I have saved, that particular one seems to be basically the only one I *didn't* save somehow...

user, I will love it if you make a cuck CYOA, do it. Make your dreams become true. I'll make a build for it.

By the way are you the author of the incest one that you posted? I always wondered, is Grace into the player? She seems too caring to be that way.

You're incapable of love if you want disgusting trash like that.

She's as into you as you want her to be when you pick her!

And thank you very much man.

Sorry user, I just get really hard thinking about having a girl who'll dedicate her life to me, give herself to me body and soul, and forcing her to go through the pain of knowing I'm with someone else.

I'm making a Battered Waifu Shelter CYOA where you choose girls who have been abused and help them recover from their psychological scars.

What kind of abuse would a waifu face from a lover that I should feature?

What if user is just an anime villain and can only display love by causing others despair?

Yes, again, you are a sociopath. It's one thing to want a bunch of people hanging off your dick, it's another to actively get off on the idea of making someone who loves you suffer because of it.

Used goods aren't very popular here, user. Prepare to get like, no builds. At least you're not the guy trying to make cuckshit.

On the final page. How's the rooster look?

Like an utter cock.

>Sensory deprivation that left her craving touch.
>Being left in isolation for so long that she gets panic attacks when she's not in someone's presence.
>Former shock collar training that left her with an irresistible and pathological urge to mindlessly do housework at random times.

Abuse from a man who wanted his potatoes salty, goddammit.

Be the the girl that got cucked by

The hero option companionship is some seriously busted stuff if you abuse it correctly.

Take a Cauldron companion and spec them with one of their broken strong abilities and some backup ones then proceed to load them down with vials.

Have two Vigilante companions who take the humble beginnings drawbacks and then give them free upgraded abilities.

Hell, remaking the old Jack of All Trades companion from the last version with this makes him downright scary.

All the first options and throw No-Clip, Mirror Image, Proficiency, and Repair makes someone who can see and travel through matter, able to use any object like a master and either combine them into a better makeshift weapon or upgrade it even if it's already tinkertech, use infinite ammo with said upgraded weapons, have a pocket dimension to hold all his weapons and tinkertech, never run out of stamina, able to resist masters, and make a dozen or so clones who can do everything he can do.

I don't know who is this ??? fellow but i want it on my team

Let's see here
>008, Zombie Virus, Keter
>447, ball of green slime, keter
>173, The Original, Safe
>500, The Panacea, Safe
>889, Hybridization, Euclid
>914, The Clockworks, Euclid

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?
>plague doctor
>Tickle Monster
>Dimension hopper

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Maybe a girl who has some physical sign of her abuse that she's ashamed of and reminds her of what happened?

Player choice, go fucking nuts, but only physical choices matter. No powers carry over and must be reasonably sized. Less than 12ft in any direction.

Make her burnt over a significant portion of her body. People seem to like bacon waifus.

I happen to enjoy caring for someone/making friends instead of being an asshole/dominating people, friends and adventure are where its at in CYOA, so keep up the good work and I assure you people will enjoy your creativity.
seems to be a bit of a peckerhead, ignore him.

Have you ever run your dick across a scar m8?
Feels fucking wonderful.

I'm not telling him he can't make it, I'm giving him a fair warning that it probably won't be popular. I bare no grudge against him or his concept, though I think psychologically damaged women aren't worth the effort an won't build for it myself.

What if dick is scar?

Then dick no longer work most likely.

Sad

Oh, hey, if anyone's interested there is another CYOA thread going on another board.

This one?

I understand what you mean and take no offense. It's understandable that some people wouldn't feel attracted to this kind of scenario.

>Thinking she would leave me
No user, I would constantly keep her hopes up that there would be a chance that I could change, and that we could fix all the mistakes and start over

>Infinite plane of smug
Is this where SDA comes from?

We know about it. It's just that it has as much to do with us as jumpchain, so we don't talk about it.

Thank you, yes. Even dumber than I remember, but at least it's out of my head now and won't keep bugging me trying to recall it.

Stand Name: Big Shot
Power: Growth Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Growth_Manipulation

DP: A (-2)
S: C (-1)
R: D (-1)
D: B (-1)
P: C (-1)
L: A (-2)

The stand's eyes are equipped with variable focus eyeglasses. If a target is in range of the glasses, different lenses will have different effects (one grows, one shrinks). The stand itself can change its size, though getting too large or too small causes strain on the user.

Stand User: Bran "Big" Boppah

Ripped As Fuck: 1
Mentor: 1
Sharp Dresser: 1
Pose: 1
Plot Armor: 4 (if I die, it's for the greater good)

A seemingly gentle giant, Bran Bopper travels from town to town, city to city, selling his wares. He sells exquisitely detailed miniatures, artistic works that reflect a profound, unique skill - surely no other human hand could craft perfect replicas on such a small scale.

In reality, he is following rumors of strange and unexplainable events (people disappearing, reports of bizarre abilities, etc.) looking for other stand users, helping where he can and bringing justice where he must. He carries pictures of a woman he refuses to name.

In his travels, he happens upon the Jojo of the story, following the most disturbing rumor he's heard yet...

I'd rather have a cyoa where my wife pimps me out

SDA is just a protrusion of the Infinite Plane of Smug into this universe. Like the Orz.

"N-Nyani?!" is far more appealing than it has any right to be.

Questions about the Mindslaver CYOA:

How small can shrink make someone?
With Self-Hypnosis I can shrink myself too, correct?
Mind-Control works on Animals, and more specifically, Ants?
Assuming all are true, I can become Antman.

Any size
Yes, that's the point of it
As long as they're mortal

Mystery box when?

Are Stand-users always protected from the powers of their own Stand?
Is it possible for a Stand to not be consciously controllable and operate on subconscious orders?

>Taking lewd powers and becoming a superhero.
I approve, user.

If you a bitch nigga your stand will not listen to you. If you REALLY a bitch nigga your stand will kill you. Unless otherwise stated you are not immune to yourself.

Sorry, I don't speak ebonics.
It's not a real language.

Stand Name: 「Same Old Sun」
Power: Eternal Day Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Eternal_Day_Inducement

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C (-2)
Range: A (-2)
Durability: A (-2)
Precision: B (-2)
Potential: D

「Same Old Sun」has, essentially, the ability to prevent the sun from moving in the sky. It's a pretty terrible power, all things considered. It doesn't actually affect the flow of time; it just makes it so that the light entering a specific area looks exactly the same as when the Stand activated its power. The Stand itself takes the form of a 10-inch-tall cartoonish humanoid made out of flame.

Stand User: Elliott Stuart

Ripped as Fuck (-1)
Minor Villain (-1)
Sharp Dresser (-1)
Do You Even Pose? (-1)
Plot Armor x2 (-2)

Elliott isn't really a villain, per se - he's just a normal guy who ended up with a strange power he doesn't know what to do with. So, naturally, he uses it to make life more convenient for himself, with not much concern for how it'll affect others. Like delaying the sunset for half an hour so he can walk home in daylight, for example. This will result in predictions for the area he chooses to affect being markedly off from the actual setting time, noticeably so. However, he's also the sort of guy who'd definitely stop after being told that people can actually tell what he's doing. His arc would most likely involve him inconveniencing the main crowd several times in humorous ways, until they find and confront him at which point he admits it was him and says he won't do it again. He'll be willing to use his power on the main characters' behalf, though he has no idea what good he can actually do with the ability to stop the sun.

A girl who grew up on the battle field and doesn't know what kindness is and doesn't think she is fit to be a mother but wants too

Stand-users are often, but not always, protected from the effects of their own Stand.
It's possible to have a subconscious Stand, and Stands with varying degrees of control, from "Tell me what to do, Master" to "Oh hey, I wanted to punch that and my Stand did it for me" to "Huh, I wanted that guy to stop being loud but my Stand didn't have to go and smash his cell phone or anything, jeez" to "Holy shit this Stand thing I can summon won't do anything I say"

used goods CYOA? Why not just make them abused or scarred from other sources?

If you happen to be a gentleman of weak physiological persuasion your Stand will revolt against you. If you happen to be a gentleman of especially weak physiological persuasion your Stand will slay you. Unless otherwise stated you are not immune to yourself.

>Gold Morning (10/10)
>Vigilante
>Drop-In (13/13)
>No Identity (15/13)
>Budget Costume

>Dead Shard (15/16)
>Worst Day Ever (17/17)
>Numbed Emotions (17/19)
>Second Trigger (13/16)
>Negentropy (8/11)

>Powers
Regeneration (second trigger) (8/1)
Pocket Room (8/0)
Repair (8/-2)
Power Sight (8/-3)
Fake Death (8/-4)

>Vigilante
Ambivalent (12/0)
Tinkertech (8/0)
Sniper Rifle (5/0)

>Skills
Marksmanship (0/0)

Immortal, which is good because he’s hated by everyone with power. Of course the fact that people know he’s immortal doesn’t stop them from believing they’ve killed him every single time. Throws on a different generic mask and everyone assumes it’s a different guy - it can’t possibly be the dead guy, after all.

Has some misc Tinker tech he stores in a pocket dimension. He’s competent to maintain it along with anything else he finds.

Keeps all the warlords in line, since he’s especially good at countering capes.

It wouldn't work as well with what I want to do.

Stand:「We Built This City」
Power: Grid Manipulation

Destructive Power: A
Speed: D
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: B
Development Potential: B

This stand appears as a glowing tron-ish framework of construction equipment and half-built buildings, like some kind of living blueprint over the targeted area. When active, machinery shudders to life and designs change, shifting and changing whatever grid's been targeted into something more to the liking of the user.

Capable of fucking around with anything stored on a grid, this stand is particularly powerful these days, thanks to the existence of spreadsheets and blocky urban planning. Try not to get crushed by the metropole around you, for the massive tangle of organized society is the place with the most fuel for this thing.

>Ripped As Fuck
>Villain
>Sharp Dresser
>Do You Even Pose

Hank Adams is, or was, a frustrated bureaucrat. Everything in this city, if not the entire country seems to be organized so ineffectively. He's got a keen eye for urban planning, and seethes at the mistakes of his predecessors and his colleagues. He's dumbfounded at their choices, that they couldn't see the inevitable consequences of their actions. Of course zoning that there would raise crime rates among this demographic! Of course building those over there would go way over budget and not really solve the problem! He's angry, bitter, arrogant, and strongly believes all mankind's problems could be solved through some good planning and not giving a damn about any complaints. They'll be thanking, no, praising whoever manages to do it when it's done, so why listen? Course, he was just a mid-ranking bureaucrat, so there's not much he could do.

And then he got a Stand.

Requesting more fantasy/medieval themed CYOAs. Sick of anime and modern stuff.

>Sick of anime
Well, at least this isn't too anime