It's happeninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

It's happeninggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Monaco man will make you rich, definitely

>money is flowing to fiat and alts
>r/bitcoin on suicidewatch
This is the best day of my life and my portfolio reached it's ath today

no money is flowing out of market.

>money is flowing to fiat and alts
money is evaporating from the entire market

Nah btc dominance is going down and my alts are mooning.

that doesn't take away from the fact that money is leaving crypto on a yuge scale

look at the 1 hour %
look at the entire market cap
literally 50 billions just leave the market in an hour

lol you delusional idiot, you will be facing a day where your portfolio is -20% or -30% imminently.

100 million left since 15 hours ago

No.5326476

just wait for BTC under 10k

Could GDAX's candles literally not fucking working maybe have something to do with it? How are investors going to have faith in this site when it runs like a piece of shit?

>my portfolio reached it's ath today
either all XRP or nice larp

yesterday... the market cap of crypto was 600 bill. now it's 569 bill and counting down. someone is milking the market dry for christmas. a new bear market approaches. i hope you cashed out.

total crypto market cap was like ~$650B not long ago, only ~$570B now, quite a dip. Also that market cap includes

it's supposed to be my ticket out of poverty

Again, you Dumb fukers
People are fomoing to sell It now and then buy It before the fork from 12/25 which Will gives Bitcoin god, then again another coin at 12/31 and then other 1/05... You weak hands sell now and they buy it later cheaper and receive more fork coins. This sht is so simple, but still u retards panic

link is up, ICX is up, XRP is up like you said
im sure there are more
my porfolio is moonning

Wow! Bitcoin God! How can we lose?!

nobodies thinking of forks right now brainlet
Normies are getting the fuck out because Irene from HR was right and Bitcoin really is a Ponzi

Not only Bitcoin god, There are more than 5 coins to receive from forks before january ends, learn to read or then do your own research

made another the day before that, most people wont listen because they are emotionally tied, the risk of missing out on more money is stronger than the aversion of risk.