NOOO ITS NOT FAIR TAU BROS. WHY DO MARINE FAGS GET ALL THE GOOD STUFF WHEN WILL BE GET A BUFF

NOOO ITS NOT FAIR TAU BROS. WHY DO MARINE FAGS GET ALL THE GOOD STUFF WHEN WILL BE GET A BUFF

You want to talk about fair?

>good
>iron sight blocks the scope

Art imitates life.

as much that I hate space marines get even more stuff before older armies get updated, this is pretty genius by GW.

What has a small core of the fandom always wanted? True scale marines.

But they can't just give us true scale marines because it'd piss off the whole community and outdate everyone's armies.

So what do they do?

>Hey guys check out space marines 2.0! They're bigger and badder, but guess what, your heads and pauldrons will work on them just fine!

I hate how clever they were with it.

It's called co-witnessing, dude.

In the case of real life, you line up the scope with the sight.

Bolters sights are solid so it blocks most, if not all, of the scope.

I'd agree if they'd bothered to remove a section of the foresight. But since they've left it as a solid block it looks a bit rubbish.

At least they'll be easy enough to clip off

If you use your eyes, you will see the scope is off to one side

I don't think you can really make details as small as front sight post and ears on a such plastic piece.

The bolt rifle is still very tacticool. Now we just need proper versions with stocks for normal humans.

I don't know guns... but aren't those "iron sights" blocking the telescopic sights?

Oh thank god, I was about to be really bothered by that cuz I hadn't noticed until the other user pointed it out, but you're right. You can see it better on the second marine from the left.

On another note: Does anyone not like the "new" (I think they're based on the Mk VI or something?) helmets as much? Everything else looks great but I already miss the classic mouth grill from the Mk VII

They made the rails on the bolt rifle. They can.

It does look like it would block the left side of their scope vision though.

>It does look like it would block the left side of their scope vision though.
It's probably zoomed in to the point where that's inconsequential. The narrow FoV doesn't matter because Marines don't need to physically eyeball the scope, everything is all linked up through the black carapace and on-board HUD, they can probably dual-monitor their vision if they want to.

10,000 years perfecting picatinny rails.

The "rails" are just little raised blocks, easy to make in a 2 piece mould. How do you suppose they'd make a front sight post with protective hood or ears on it, when it's on a different axis? And make them thick and durable enough?

As a Necron player, all I'd really like to see is retaining the tenacity of my models, Gauss rule staying inconsistently awesome, and maybe the return of Pariahs.

If I'm making wishes, a fieldable Void Dragon with different stats or effects if it's being fielded by Necrons or by AdMech.

They actually have a pretty old helmet design user. That helmet is practically unchanged from the mark IV (I think that's the one) from the Horus Heresy. Check out the Betrayl at Calth box, that's the one that has the same style of helmet.

Meanwhile the armor itself is clearly building off the IIIX armor patter what with that neck deflector thing.

You mean the Gorget, from mkVIII armour. IIIX would be a retarded way of saying 7

Yes, I do think it isn't good compromise.

>That helmet is practically unchanged from the mark IV (I think that's the one)
Yeah that's what I meant, I typed VI by accident because apparently I can't into roman numerals.

fuck yeah you're right I'm retarded. It's 4am and I've been up way too late.

>Belisarius Cawl works on his Primaris Marines
>Late at night, while taking a stroll around Noctis Labyrinth to clear his mind, he accidentally drops his coffee mug in a canyon
>minutes later, the red earth starts shaking, and a big growl resonates
>Belisarius Cawl hurries back to the lab, wiping sweat from his forehead

fpbp

Goddamn those plasma rifles GODDAMN.

>Most advanced civilization in the galaxy does the same thing
Maybe they're on to something.

Im just happy to see tac rails

rails are shiiiiiiit

>Most advanced
But user, the Deathmarks have no sights in front of their "scope". Perhaps it's the true sign of scientific advancement?

>Most advanced.
>Still not putting scopes on the eye so you're ALWAYS on target.

Bunch of backwards unkultured grots all of you.

RING MY BEEELLL

Guilliman learns from race which he loves and admires, not from rusty space tomb kings.