Where were you when the Angels of Death died for the sake of GW's profit margins and 40k Sigmarines?

Where were you when the Angels of Death died for the sake of GW's profit margins and 40k Sigmarines?

I hope they all find a place at the Emperor's table ;_;

>some anons are complaining because their faction has been updated with brand new models, and even more new models are to come
>MUH FACTION IS DYING

>meanwhile, sister players be like

>space marine players aren't allowed to dislike even more space marine factions getting released

They are not, they only have new armor and weapons

>Complaning about GW dumb Idea to sell Marines with a more approbiate size to the IG Soldiers and make them somewhat lorewise
>While Sisters are ugly and metal
>While their are no Squats at all
>While even, if they are the only ones, constantly beeing updated allways complain.

>ex-brother marine

>some space marine players are allowed to be cancerous pricks

I just wanted them to replace the old SM models with new true scale ones. Not a new unit... A new unit is a dumb idea.

>squats

>who ?

I was busy admiring my Inquisition army composed of sisters, stormtroopers, and deathwatch. Now I look forward to adding Primaris Marines to it.

>tfw loads of 2nd/3rd ed Marines

I'm tempted to paint them all in the scheme of whatever dull new chapter they invent and play them as Primaris Sigmarines.

Sell them. Make a mint.

They're worth fuck all, models rarely appreciate in value unless they're particularly rare. Single old metal marines still sell for about £2-3 each.

>a more space marine faction

There's your problem. primaris marines aren't a faction. They're an implement in the already existing space marine armies.
They're not meant to be played as a separate entity.

They're not the equivalent of Sigmarines, they're more like an alternative to the terminators

You can just use them and play them with regular marines rules. No biggie

They may do this in a couple years, but only if they think throwing a lot of compatibility out the window is worth it.

New units are one of the few options they had left since the Space Marine well is getting kind of dry. Terminators, Drop Pod, Rhino, Predator, Vidnicator, Whirlwind, Dreadnought, Razorback, Thunderfire Cannon, Bikes, Scout Bikes, Scouts, and Land Speeder stand out as the kits they could theoretically replace with a new one and a majority actually look fine and would seemingly only be replaced for the sake of replacing them.

The other option is pillaging what they can from FW, which probably wouldn't work out that great. The Contemptor Dreadnought was widely panned and viewed as inferior to any Contemptor you can get from FW, to say nothing of being able to get a Chapter specific one.

Primaris is kind of safe because design wise they don't seem to be anything too radically new and because at the moment there is the chance they won't completely replace Tacticals and such, they don't shit all over the Space Marine range compatibility that GW loves.

There is a Facebook group called Oldhammer that is a swap meet for old stuff. I would be interested in some of it.

Storm Troopers and Kasrkin got really valuable at some point, which was kinda weird.

Powerful models with out of production models become valuable until they're replaced or reprinted.

>sister players
None cares about cucks opinion

>make them somewhat lorewise
But that's not the case. It's the new Marines that are entirely separate from regular Marines that are more appropriately scaled and have better. The fluff to tabletop discrepancy is there, and it's now accompanied by fluff rape.

It just should have been truescale marines and the should have done with that. Despite i really, really like the basic idea of Rowboat making some reinforcements for weakened chapters. Maybe Lamenters will be not fucked so hard next time.

>Fluff rape.

Rowboat literally just got improved ways to make space marines.

They're basically purebred Space marines.

>just
Yeah sure, because it was such a simple thing

This is why GW's space marine boner hurts space marine fans as much as anyone. It turns the fanbase against marine fans, and over-saturates the game with more models than you feasibly need or want. And it deprives marine armies of more varied (rules and model wise) enemies.

People should realize by now that GW has no actual market sense. They push marines because they sell, but they only sell because no other faction is pushed, in the painful cycle.

>40k sigmarines

Do you realize how retarded that sounds? That's like calling chaos warriors "fantasy chaos spacemarines." Sigmarines only makes sense because there were no loyalist space marine inspired factions in the fantasy setting to begin with

The custodes and grey knights are also pure soace marines problem user?

>While Sisters are ugly and metal
Oh you're a pleb AND a total faggot, okay.